A quality connection starts with quality cable. And with Monster Standard 100, you'll use a cable that sounds as good as it looks. So, whether you're gigging, tracking in the studio, or jamming in the garage, Monster Standard 100 is a great entry-level cable to get you started. All the pros know cable makes a difference... that's why a lot of your favorite bands are using Monster. Monster Standard 100 delivers the quality, durability, and reliability every musician needs... it's always ready to perform when you are.
- Precision coaxial design for accurate frequency repsonse and wide dynamic range.
- 90% coverage copper-braided shield rejects RFI and EMI for a lower noise floor and increased resolution.
- Carbon-infused dielectric reduces microphonic pops and cracks for a noise-free cable design.
- IsoTec(R) vibration techonlogy further redudes handling noise.
- Extra-flexible Duraflex(r) outer jacket for superior reliability and cut resistance.
- Interchageable color "O" ring attaches to each 1/4-inch connector for easy identification.
- Heavy-duty, molded connector design increases durability and resists damage.
- Hard nickel contact 1/4-inch connectors are durable and corrosion resistant.
- Monster-quality instrument cable at an affordable price
- Heavy-duty injection molded connector - Specially designed strain relief increases cable durability and resists damage
- Easy-to-ID color-coded rings - for easy identification when you're plugging in multiple cable. Several colors included
- Ultra-flexible Duraflex protective jacket - Coils & uncoils effortlessly. Withstands heavy use
- Special Copper Windings - Provides improved clarity and tighter bass, even over long lengths
- Heavy-duty shielding - Dense copper braided shield for excellent noise rejection
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
Monster Cable products.