Sound quality, performance, and superior driver technology are a few of the reasons that Delta audio cards have established worldwide recognition as a top choice in PCI-based digital audio solutions. With superb engineering and ultra-high quality conversion, the fidelity of the Delta 1010LT outperforms cards that cost many times more. The 1010LT offers the professional performance required by today's most popular software programs, and provides you with features like 24-bit 96 kHz recording, zero latency monitoring, and digital mixing.
- 10 ins and 10 outs
- XLR microphone inputs with preamps
- S/PDIF I/O, MIDI I/O, wordclock I/O
- 24-bit 96 kHz recording
- Convenient and powerful routing possibilities
- Unsurpassed fidelity
- Superior driver technology
- The broadest compatibility of any card
- Zero latency hardware monitoring
- Bit-for-bit accurate digital transfers via S/PDIF
- Powerful digital mixing and routing
- Control over SCMS (Serial Copy Management System)
Why the 1010-LT
The Delta 1010-LT offers all of the interface features you need to record music on your computer, including: 8 analog inputs and outputs, including 2 XLR microphone inputs with pre amps, S/PDIF in/out, MIDI in/out, and wordclock in/out. Audio from a variety of sources can be connected to the 1010LT inputs, and the comprehensive Delta Control Panel software can set and even fine-tune the input line level. Inputs 1 and 2 on XLR jacks can be set to receive a balanced line or a mic level signal, eliminating the need for an outboard mic preamp. The S/PDIF input will interface with gear from pro DAT players to CD, DVD, or Minidisc, and offers control over the SCMS copy protection protocol.
The Delta 1010LT outputs can be connected to an external mixer or sound system, while the S/PDIF outs feed your digital mixdown deck. The Delta Control Panel Software also controls a hardware mixer embedded in the PCI card, giving still more routing and mixing control. Use the MIDI I/O for your MIDI controllers and sound modules, and finally, connect to wordclock capable devices for rock-solid sample clock synchronization.
The 1010LT is part of the Delta Series of PCI audio cards, and benefits from years of development and research. No other audio interfaces on the market compete with the sound quality and driver compatibility of the Delta series. Install it in your Mac or PC computer today and begin exploring the world of professional digital audio.
What About Drivers
Midiman provides you with not only highly stable drivers but also the broadest driver compatibility of any card. All Delta audio cards feature drivers for Windows XP, 2000, ME, 95/98, and NT, ASIO, Direct Sound, EASI, Multi-client 95/98/ME and Multi-card drivers for all Windows OS, Gigasampler, Mac Sound Manager, and Mac ASIO, ASIO2.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
- 10x10 24-bit/96khz full-duplex recording interface. PCI host card with 2 external, color-coded breakout cables.
- 8x8 analog I/O, balanced on female XLR and unbalanced on gold-plated RCA connectors, with signal level adjustments selectable within the Delta Control Panel.
- S/PDIF digital I/O supports a variety of modes, including AC3 or DTS surround (PC only) and copy protection schemes can be set via the Delta Control Panel.
- 1x1 MIDI I/O on standard DIN jacks.
- External synchronization via word Clock I/O on BNC connectors.
- The 2 balanced XLR analog inputs can be set via hardware jumpers to accept microphone level or line level signals.
- High dynamic range (A-weighted measured): D/A 101.5 dB, A/D 99.6 dB.
- Low distortion (measured THD @ 0dBFS): A/D and D/A less than 0.002%.
- Frequency Response: 22-22kHz, -0.2,-0.4dB @48kHz; 22-40kHz, -0.2,-0.7dB @96kHz
- All data paths support up to 24-bit/96kHz performance, no upgrades necessary
- Comprehensive digital mixing, routing, and monitoring capabilities with included Delta Control Panel software
- Hardware sample-accurate sync will allow linking of multiple Delta units
- Windows Vista, XP, 2000/ME and 95/98 multi-card, multi-client drivers with ASIO1 and ASIO2 multi-card, GSIF and EASI drivers included; Windows NT multi-card drivers also included.
- Macintosh control panel and drivers with ASIO1, ASIO2, and legacy ASIO support for OS 8.6 or higher including OS X.