- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: Modified O - 14 Fret
- Top Wood: Spruce Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Rosette: Decal (Gold & Black style herringbone)
- Top Bracing Pattern: Modified 1 Style
- Top Braces: Inverted 1 Style Crowned Cross Brace & Graphite Bowtie Plate
- Back Wood: Mahogany Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Side Wood: Mahogany Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Neck Material: Rust Stratabond
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Square/Tapered
- Headplate: Mahogany Pattern HPL w/Printed Logo
- Fingerboard Material: Morado
- Scale Length: 23"
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1- 11/16"
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2- 1/16"
- Bridge Material: Morado
- Bridge Style: 1 Style Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/8 in.
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome with Small Knobs
- Recommended Strings: Martin M550 Phosphor Bronze
- Bridge and End Pins: White w/Black Dots
- Case: Padded Gig Bag (included)
- Interior Label: Gold Foil Label with Serial # and Patent #
- Electronics: Mini Q
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Base Item
- Shipping Weight: 9 lbs
Martin offers a limited lifetime warranty on all of their guitars (valid only to the original owner.) Backpackers, Little Martins and Ukuleles are warrantied for one year. Strings are not covered under warranty.
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 610-759-2837