Whether you work in a large commercial facility, project studio, or your own home studio, one thing is for certain: you need a good set of speakers to hear your mix. That's where the KRK Rokit RP10-3 midfield three-way powered monitoring system comes in to play. KRK's Rokit RP10-3 caters to the midrange, offering loud and precise sound reproduction for the most important part of the frequency spectrum, in an efficient, ported design.
Accurate Sound Reproduction
The Rokit RP10-3 midfield monitors improve on KRK's hugely popular Rokit speaker design, making these 3-way speakers a great fit for critical monitoring and recording applications. The RP10-3's three-way design with a separate driver dedicated to the midrange provides unrivaled accuracy in midrange frequencies, while its ported construction maximizes low-frequency response and reduces boundary coupling. A 1-inch neodymium soft dome silk tweeter delivers detailed high-frequency reproduction, while glass aramid composite LF and MF drivers yield excellent transient response and accurate vocal reproduction. And with a max SPL of 113 dB, this KRK system is more than capable of handling challenging, dynamic tracks for all types of music and audio post applications.
Total Axis Control Delivers Great Sound From Any Spot
A rotatable MF/HF driver baffle lets you place the Rokit RP10-3 either horizontally or vertically, for the ultimate in location flexibility. Place these Rokits on their side, in the vertical position, or wallmount them; whatever you choose to do, you'll get proper acoustic performance from anywhere in the room. The system's curved baffle eliminates most diffraction distortion, and HF control and LF control make it easy to adjust high or low frequency output most commonly affected by room acoustics.
- Midfield, 3-way powered monitoring system designed to provide smooth and accurate frequency response
- 3-way design enables the midrange to be reproduced by a separate midrange driver, resulting in a neutral midrange response
- Rotatable housing means you get complete axis control -- place the monitor vertically or horizontally without losing proper axis orientation
- Curved baffle significantly reduces diffraction distortion
- Front-firing port reduces turbulence and reduce boundary coupling
- Tweeter waveguide design provides great detail and imaging by optimizing directivity and phase response
- 1" Neodymium soft dome tweeter with a silk dome offers detailed high-frequency reproduction
- Ferro fluid controls damping/cooling
- Glass aramid composite creates very rigid woofer and midrange cones for excellent transient response and accurate vocal reproduction
- A triple amplification system provides discrete low-distortion power for each driver
- Thermal and overload/clip protection prevents damage
- Volume control on rear of unit allows a high-resolution gain range from -30 dB to +6 dB
- HF control/LF control lets you adjust high/low frequency output most commonly affected by room acoustics
- Total connectivity: dedicated balanced XLR, and 1/4" line inputs and unbalanced RCA inputs
With KRK Rokit RP10-3 active monitors, you'll get impressive, accurate midrange performance from anywhere in your studio.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
- Tweeter: 1" Neodymium Soft Dome Tweeter- Mid Frequency Driver: 4" Glass Aramid Composite Midrange- Low Frequency Driver: 10" Glass Aramid Composite Woofer- Frequency Response: 35 Hz - 25 kHz +/- 2dB- SPL: 113dB Max- Amplifier:
- - Power Rating: 140W RMS
- - Signal to Noise: 98dB
- - T.H.D:.08%
- - Input Impedance: 10kohm
- - Balanced: 10kohm
- - Unbalanced: TBD
- Input: XLR (3-pin), RCA & 1/4" TRS- Power In: IEC Mains Connector- System Volume Control: -30dB to +6dB- Power Indicator: Illuminated Front Logo- LF Adjust: -2dB / -1dB / 0 / +2dB- HF Adjust: -2dB / -1dB / 0 / +1dB- Dimensions (H x W x D): 21.2 x 12.7 x 14.3 in. / 54 x 32.5 x 36.5 cm- Weight: 46 lbs. / 20.8 kgs.
- - LF-MF: 400 Hz
- - MF-HF: 3.75 kHz
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Base Item
- Shipping Weight: 54 lbs
KRK products are warrantied for a period of one year for mechanical defects and three years for defects in amplification.
If you have additional warranty questions,
please call the manufacturer at -2410
Most professional and commercial facilities offer clients a broad choice of Studio monitors, from near- to mid, or even main field systems so that they can test their mixes across several environments from cars to clubs. In the private, project and home studio environment one monitoring system might have to do it all: the ability to generate huge sound pressure levels when the music and clients demand it, yet maintain the clarity and transparency of a professional studio monitor. Having this level of capability and flexibility at a cost effective price hasn't been available in a single system.
The Rokit RP10-3 is a mid-field 3-way monitor system in a compact form factor and at a breakthrough price that delivers loud and accurate sound reproduction to satisfy professional needs. The Rockit RP10-3 will suit commercial facilities in need of more capable mid-fields as well as space and budget conscious private studios. The "pro-studio" appearance of this monitor will visually impress and the high SPL output makes it capable of handling challenging high dynamic tracks for all genres of music.
With space and placement of Mid-fields virtually always a concern in recording, mobile and broadcast facilities, the Rokit RP10-3 offers location flexibility by placing the tweeter and mid-range in a unique rotatable housing. Whether they are vertical, placed on their side or wall mounted - the proper orientation of the acoustic axis can be maintained!
- True 3-way design enabling the most important part of the frequency spectrum to be reproduced by a separate midrange driver, resulting in an incredibly neutral midrange response.
- Axis Control: The monitors can be placed and positioned vertically and horizontally without losing proper axis orientation.
- Mid-Field: The Rokit RP10-3 is a mid-field monitor, with the optimal operating distance of 1m-4m depending on preference, room size, geometry, orientation, and configuration.
- Curved baffle virtually eliminates diffraction distortion
- Front-firing Port is shape optimized to reduce turbulence and reduce boundary coupling.
- Tweeter Waveguide design provides amazing detail and imaging by optimizing directivity and phase response.
- 1" Neodymium soft dome tweeter This tweeter design utilizes a silk dome for detailed high frequency reproduction.
- Ferro fluid Damping / Cooling The properties of ferro-fluid are used to control distortion and heat dissipation of the tweeter.
- Glass Aramid composite creates very rigid woofer and midrange cones for excellent transient response and accurate vocal reproduction.
- KRK High Efficiency Tri-Amp a triple amplification system provides discrete low-distortion power for each driver.
- KRK's active three-way crossover systems provide smooth and accurate frequency response.
- Thermal and overload / clip protection to prevent damage.
- Volume control on rear of unit allows a high resolution gain range from -30 dB to +6 dB.
- HF Control enables adjustment of high frequency output most commonly affected by room acoustics.
- LF Control enables adjustment of low frequency output most commonly affected by room acoustics.
- Total connectivity: The Rokit RP10-3 is fitted with dedicated balanced XLR, and 1/4" Line inputs and unbalanced RCA inputs.