3-Way Powered PA with Dedicated Drivers for Highs, Mids and Lows
Based on the JBL PRX725, the JBL PRX735 powered loudspeaker adds a dedicated mid-range horn, creating a true 3-way, tri-amplified design. With highs, mids and lows each pushing their own speaker cone, this super-efficient loudspeaker creates more room for low-end power -- and is perfect for moving air on the dance floor!
Efficient 3-Way Speaker Design
The PRX735 pushes its 1500 watts through a JBL 15-inch Differential Drive woofer dedicated to low end, a 165 mm (6.5 in) horn-loaded transducer for the mid-range, and a JBL 1-inch annular polymer diaphragm neodymium compression driver for the highs. These speakers employ JBL's patented Differential Drive transducers with ferrite magnets, to maximize power amp efficiency for greater heat dissipation and increased power handling. To your ears, this means a system with maximum headroom and rich, deep bass response at any level.
The I/O section on the PRX735 gives you two XLR-1/4" combo input jacks and balanced XLR output. A Mic/Line switch allows the system to work with whatever you're running into it. A single Level knob here puts the gain where you need it. Signal Present and Overload lights help you monitor system status.
JBL's Proprietary DSP Onboard
A proprietary DSP chip in each PRX speaker gives you selectable System EQ presets for Normal and Boost modes. Dynamic limiting and surge protection are built-in for a lifetime of worry-free performance.
The enclosure is constructed of reinforced plywood and coated with a rugged DuraFlex finish. The steel grille wraps around the sides of the enclosure so there are no protruding lips on the front of the box to create acoustical interference. The PRX735s remain compact and lightweight for their power rating, yet they're built to withstand all the rigors and hazards of the road.
Check out our exclusive demo of the JBL PRX735 3-Way Powered Loudspeaker:
- 136 dB peak SPL
- 15" Differential Drive(R) low-frequency driver for low distortion and higher SPL
- 165 mm (6.5 in) horn loaded midrange transducer
- 1.5" diameter next generation JBL neodymium compression driver
- JBL designed waveguide for accurate coverage
- Efficient Class-D amplifier technology
- Normal and Boost user selectable EQ presets
- DSP input section, crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
- Line level and direct microphone input capability
- Professional XLR-1/4" combination inputs, RCA inputs, and XLR loop-through
- Multiple injection molded handles with backing cup for easy transport
- Integrated M10 suspension points for easy setup
- Lightweight poplar plywood cabinets made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints and protected by JBL's tour proven DuraFlex(TM)finish.
- Cloth backed, dent-resistant 16 gauge steel grilles
zZounds is an authorized dealer of JBL products.