For every musician, DJ, venue and audio/video provider, high-performance self-powered speaker systems offer a degree of simplicity unmatched by traditional amp and speaker PA systems. Not only are all components matched right out of the box, but they are optimized for maximum reliability. By considering every element in each system and its contribution to the final application PRX500 redefines high performance portable PA. Through design, PRX500 delivers the power, performance and simplicity you need in a package that's been designed to move.
The PRX535 offers a high level of performance. By design, a 3-way configuration, it is the most accurate in the PRX500 Series. With a horn loaded midrange, pattern control is maintained to a much lower frequency resulting in exceptional clarity and uniform sonic projection over the defined coverage area. Ideally suited to applications where the program material, live or prerecorded has many subtle nuances that is critical to the performance. As with all the full-range PRX500 Series systems two EQ selections can be used to optimize the system for the program material and/or environment. The input section also accommodates either Line or Mic/Instrument level inputs.
- Differential Drive(R) woofer
- Horn loaded mid range for sonic accuracy and enhanced pattern control
- 1.5 in. annual polymer diaphragm compression driver
- Class-D, Crown(R) digital amplifier: lightweight, compact, multi channel, heritage
- DSP input section with crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
- Professional XLR line and 1/4 in. Mic/Instrument inputs, with loop through
- Illuminated logo for clear Power-On status
- Integrated pole mount socket
- DuraFlex(TM) coated plywood construction
- Polypropylene end-caps enhance durability
- Wrap around heavy duty steel grille provides protection without obstructing performance.
- Large die-cast aluminum handle bar with a fine tuned ergonomic rubber grip for maximum comfort
The PRX535 is a self-powered, lightweight 3-way loudspeaker system capable of delivering a very high level of performance, both in SPL and sonic accuracy. The PRX535 is comprised of a 380 mm (15 in) 265F Differential Drive(R) woofer, a 165 mm (6.5 in) 195H horn-loaded 90 degree by 50 degree mid-range and a 2408H 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver mounted to a 90 degree by 50 degree horn, all driven by a multi-channel Crown International Class-D digital power amplifier. A propriety DSP chip is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user selectable system EQ, protection, input sensitivity selection, crossover functionality, dynamic limiting and discrete component optimization.
The enclosure is constructed of quality plywood and coated in JBL's rugged DuraFlex(TM) finish. Durable polypropylene end-caps add extra protection for the cabinet. An integrated pole mount on the bottom endcap enables easy deployment. The CNC-machined steel grille wraps around the sides of the enclosure so there are no protruding lips on the front of the box to create acoustical interference. The grille is also lined with an acoustically transparent foam to provide additional driver protection.
The amplifier input panel offers XLR or 3/4 inch jack compatibility and a sensitivity switch provides extra flexibility, making it possible to connect literally any sound source without using a mixer. Signal present and overload lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level, via the level control knob.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of