The JBL LSR2325P Powered Studio Monitor is a bi-amplified 2-way model with a detented level control that allows fine adjustment of individual speaker levels to balance the speaker in your system. Low Frequency and High Frequency Trim controls let you tailor the speaker's response to preference or room acoustics. A neoprene rubber pad on the bottom of the speaker provides acoustic isolation and increases stability when the speaker is placed on a speaker stand or a console top. Mounting points are included and the enclosure has been reinforced for safe mounting using industry-standard mounting hardware.
Featured to integrate into professional systems, the LSR2325P includes balanced XLR, balanced 1/4 inch and unbalanced RCA inputs that allow connection to a wide range of playback sources including computer audio workstations, professional mixing consoles, as well as consumer playback systems.
- XLR, Balanced 1/4 inch TRS and RCA unbalanced input connectors
- Level Control
- Magnetic Shielding
- Provides low frequency extension to 43 Hz
- A neoprene rubber pad on the bottom of the speaker provides acoustic isolation and increases stability when the speaker is placed on a speaker stand or a console top
- 4 threaded mounting points conforming to Industy-standard pattern, 4.25 x 2 inches (107.9 x 50.88 mm) center to center. M6 metric threads.
JBL LSR2300 Series
In developing the LSR2300 Series, JBL applied the same stringent Linear Spatial Reference criteria used in the design of the acclaimed LSR6300 and LSR4300 Series. Linear Spatial Reference criteria requires 70 measurements, yielding more than 1,200 times more data. The data enables JBL to engineer a system that produces greater accuracy at the mix position.
A trademark of LSR2300 design is the large waveguide and the elliptical tweeter aperture that work in conjunction with a 1 inch silk-substrate high-frequency transducer to deliver superior imaging and smoother frequency response.
In addition, JBL engineered long-excursion low-frequency transducers with high-flux motors and a custom tuned port that work in concert to produce deep accurate low frequency response, previously unavailable at this price point; the LSR2325P provides low frequency extension to 43Hz.
Further, each model in the LSR2300 line produces exceptional sound pressure level (SPL) achieved through the use of high-sensitivity transducers and careful attention paid to the thermal properties of the system.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
- System Type: 5 inch Two-Way Bi-Amplified Powered Studio Monitor
- Drivers (LF / HF): 5 inches 235G / 1 inch 231H
- Magnetic Shielding: Yes
- Level Control: Yes
- LF Trim: + 2 dB / -3 dB
- HF trim: + 2.5 dB / - 2.5 dB
- Input Connectors: Balanced XLR, 1/4 inch TRS, RCA
- Frequency Range (+/- 3 dB): 52 Hz - 18 kHz
- Low Frequiency extension (-10 dB): 43 Hz
- Amplifier Power: LF/HF: 50 W / 35 W
- Max SPL Continous: Each / Pair: > 99 dB / > 105 dB
- Max SPKL Peak: Each / Pair: > 112 dB / > 118 dB
- Input Sensitivity: 96 dB SPL / 1m
- Crossover Frequency: 1.7 kHz 4th-order Acoustic Linkwitz-Riley
- Enclosure: 15 mm (5/8 in) MDF
- Mounting: 4 threaded mounting points conforming to Industry-standard pattern, 107.9 x 50.8 mm (4.25 x 2.00 in) center to center. M6 metric threads.
- Finish: Metallic Anthracite Pain / Dark Matte Black PVC
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 11.75 in x 7.38 in x 9.63 inches (298 x 197 x 248 mm)
- Net Weight: 15 pounds (6.8 kg)
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Shipping Weight: 18 lbs