Need for Speed? Pick Up This Ibanez Prestige and Get ShreddingIbanez's Prestige series guitars are known as stellar performers in the arena of shred-ability and monster rock tone. The Ibanez S5521Q Prestige is another great axe that'll improve your shred-game and add tonal variety with its arsenal of pickup combination settings. Your V7 and V8 medium-high output humbuckers can rock in five different combinations via the five-setting pickup selector blade, and the S5521Q's sleek gold hardware will add flair to your on-stage persona. The Super Wizard HP neck will bring your playing to new speeds once you feel how comfortably your fingers fit between its two octaves of 24 frets.
More Combinations for your PickupsYour IBZ 7V and IBZ 8V humbuckers really drive home a rich and full tone that's not restricted to just metal. Five different combinations of these babies will get you rock, metal, and even a dark, somewhat jazzy or bluesy tone to suit your styles. Though it may look visually ideal for a metal band, the S5521Q Prestige can pull a range of genre tricks -- making it a great pal to have in the studio for recording sessions.
Secure Hardware that Steals EyesComfort and durability are the names of the game with the S5521Q Prestige's Gibraltar Standard II bridge. Its low profile gives it a comfortable, non-invasive feel as it keeps your playing secure and in tune. Though its profile is low, you won't have to worry about any unwanted string buzz while you're taking advantage of this guitar's incredible action. Your bridge, tuners, and tone and volume knobs all shimmer in eye-catching gold. Security and visual aesthetics make this guitar a beauty to see and a pleasure to play.
Dark and Solid Resonance and Great FeelYou'll get a dark and rich sound out of this axe's maple-topped mahogany body -- a tone that shakes and soothes in lingering sustain. The five-piece maple/walnut neck adds incredible playability to choice tonewoods in a mix for the perfect combination of feel and sound. Your Super Wizard High Performance neck will leave the competition in the dust once your hand glides over this baby's comfortable span of 24 jumbo frets -- smoothed over with the Prestige fret edge treatment. Your hands will be glued to this guitar once you try it out for the first time.
Features:- Mapple-topped mahogany body
- Five piece maple/walnut Super Wizard HP neck
- 24 jumbo frets with Prestige fret edge treatment
- Bound rosewood fretboard
- Gibraltar Standard II bridge
- IBZ V7 neck and IBZ V8 bridge humbuckers
- One volume and one tone knob
- Pickup selector switch with five settings -- neck (series), neck (parallel), neck and bridge (series), neck and bridge (single coil), and bridge (series)
- Gold hardware
- Hardshell case included
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Ibanez products.
- Neck: 5pc Maple/ Walnut "Super Wizard High Performance"
- Body: Quilted Maple top/ Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Bound Rosewood fretboard
- Inlay: Off-set white dot inlay
- Frets: Jumbo w/ Prestige fret edge treatment
- Neck pickup: V7 (H) neck pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- Bridge pickup: V8 (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- Tuners: Gotoh Magnum Lock Machineheads
- Bridge: Gibraltar Standard II
- Hardware: Gold
- Accessories: Hard shell case includedNeck Dimensions:
- Scale: 648mm/25.5"
a: Width at Nut - 43mm
b: Width at Last Fret - 58mm
c: Thickness at 1st - 17mm
d: Thickness at 12th - 19mm
- Radius: 430mm
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Wild Pilsner Burst
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- Blemished, Wild Pilsner Burst
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
Ibanez Non-New Product Warranty Information
Ibanez Electric Guitars and Basses have a 1-year warranty on NEW instruments only for the ORIGINAL purchaser with a Sales Receipt. All used products are not under warranty.
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 800-669-8262
Ibanez S5521Q Prestige Electric GuitarThe Ibanez S5521Q features a handsomely contoured mahogany body with a richly quilted maple cap and revered Super Wizard High Performance neck -- constructed of five, glued, solid pieces of maple/walnut -- for absolute rock solid stability and fast, smooth, high-performance playing. Electronics include the Ibanez original medium-high output V7 and V8 pickups for well-balanced tone and offer a broad array of options via a 5-way switch. The Gibraltar Standard II bridge is designed for precise intonation adjustment, playing comfort, and great sustain, combine with super smooth Gotoh MG-T locking tuners for superior tuning stability.
As the crown jewel of Ibanez, the Prestige line represents the passion and pride of Japanese luthiery. These guitars, produced exclusively in Japan, have earned worldwide acclaim and respect throughout the industry for their craftsmanship, quality, and innovation. Combine this with the legendary Ibanez S body style, and you have an instrument that defines the Ibanez mission of quality, innovation and design.
- Mahogany body with a richly quilted maple cap
- Super Wizard High Performance neck
- Bound Rosewood Fingerboard
- Ibanez original medium-high output V7 and V8 pickups
- Hard shell case included.