- Top Wood Species: 3-Ply Maple
- Top Grade: Plain
- Top Binding: Black
- Back Wood Species: 3-Ply Maple
- Back Binding: Black
- Rims Species Wood: Maple
- Rims Pieces: 3-Ply
- Rims Grade: Plain
- Glue: Franklin Titebond 50
- Tonal, Resonant, and/or Technical Effect: The soundwaves resonate within the hollow airspace of the Maple veneered Body, around the F-holes, and throughout the solid glue joints.
- Carve: ES (Semi-Hollow)
- Neck Wood Species: Maple
- Truss Rod: Historic
- Profile: Traditional "C"
- Thickness at Fret 1: 20.32 mm / .800"
- Thickness at Fret 12: 22.225 mm / .875"
- Peg Head Type: SP-1
- Peg Head Logo: Gold "Gibson" decal
- Headstock Angle: 17 degrees
- Tonal, Resonant, and/or Technical Effect: The wood, construction, and headstock pitch all contribute greatly to the tone, aiding this guitar's exceptional sustain and depth, and yielding a resonance that can be felt right through the body
- Neck Joint Angle: 4 degrees
- Joint Angle Tolerance: 0 deg 0 min 15 sec
- Type: Mortis and Tenon
- Adhesive: Franklin Titebond 50
- Gauges Used: Pitch Height Gauge,Alignment Gauge
- Nut Material: Corian
- Nut Width: 4.2545 cm / 1.675"
- Fingerboard Wood Species: Torrified Maple 1 Piece
- Shade: Medium
- Fingerboard Radius: 30.48 cm / 12 "
- Frets: 22
- Nut/End of Board: 4.2545 cm / 1.675" @ nut, 5.1435 cm / 2.025" @ end of board
- Scale: 62.865 cm / 24.75"
- Binding: Black
- Side Dots (Color): White
- Fingerboard Inlays: Dot
- Material: Pearloid
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):