Classy Looks and Big Dreadnought Sound for a Nice Price!Your Fender T-Bucket 300CE Flame Maple acoustic-electric guitar is dressed to the nines with its figured maple top, illustrious holographic T-Bucket pinstriped rosette, and ivory body and neck binding. And it sounds great, too! The maple top with laminated mahogany back and sides provides ample resonance and a full-bodied sound, while Fender's super-playable mahogany neck delivers sweet sustain. Fishman Isys III System electronics capture and forge your playing into an articulate signal, and a rosewood bridge with a Graphtech Nubone compensated saddle keeps your strings secure and in tune for longer periods as you play. The reviews are in: with the T-Bucket 300CE, Fender has created a killer acoustic-electric for the price!
The Dreadnought Look and SoundThe dreadnought shape is probably one of the most recognized instrument shapes in the world. Its large size and broad shoulders tend to stir up a big sound with heaps of resonance and sustain. It does a wonderful job of responding to the dynamics of your strumming and picking. All of these facets result in a natural and dynamic tone that's a pleasure to hear, and it's this classic shape and sound that Fender has dressed up in gorgeous tonewoods for the T-Bucket 300CE acoustic-electric.
Maple for Snap, Mahogany for DepthYour Fender T-Bucket 300CE features a maple topped body with laminated mahogany back and sides. As a guitar tonewood, maple will color your strings with a rounded brightness and a decent helping of snap. Mahogany is a common tonewood for both acoustic and electric guitars because it adds loads of body and sustain. Bodies that are only mahogany tend to be pretty dark-sounding, so it's a nice added feature to mix in a little maple. Together, these classic tonewoods deliver plenty of bite and body.
Smooth and Comfortable Mahogany NeckDelivering serious Fender playability, the mahogany neck on this acoustic-electric guitar welcomes your hand with its sturdy yet comfortable C shape. A smooth rosewood fingerboard features 20 frets with a close action, and a Vince Ray inlaid pearloid pinstriping motif on the 12th fret and headstock adds some visual flair to the mix.
Fishman Isys III System ElectronicsTaking in the full-bodied sound of this acoustic-electric is Fishman's Isys III System electronics and an active onboard preamp. Your output will maintain a well-balanced articulation, and volume, bass, middle, and treble controls, and an onboard tuner, will all keep your game in tune and sounding great.
Features:- Dreadnought body shape
- Comfortable cutaway for easy upper fret access
- Maple top
- Laminated mahogany back and sides
- Quartersawn scalloped X bracing
- Mahogany neck in a comfortable C shape
- Scale length of 25.3"
- 20 frets over a smooth rosewood fingerboard
- Dot fret position inlays
- Attractive ivory body and neck bindings
- Fishman Isys III System electronics
- Active onboard preamp
- Onboard chromatic tuner
- Rosewood bridge
- Graphtech Nubone compensated saddle
- Dual action truss rod
- Chrome hardware
- Forward strap button with internal block reinforcement
- Vince Ray inlaid pearloid pinstriping motif on 12th fret and headstock
- Black with white dot bridge pins
- Chrome endpin jack
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Fender products.
- Series: Hot Rod Design Acoustics
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Back and Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped X
- Body Binding: Multiple
- Rosette: Holographic T-Bucket Pinstriped
- Body Depth: 3.75 in. (Front) to 4.75 in. (Rear)
- Neck: Mahogany, C-Shape
- Neck Binding: White
- Nut Width: 1.625 in. (41.3 mm)
- Frets: 20
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 11.81 in. (300mm) Radius
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Scale Length: 25.3 in. (64.3 cm)
- Controls: Built-In Chromatic Tuner with On/Off Switch, Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble
- Hardware: Chrome
- String Nut: Graphtech NuBone
- Bridge: Rosewood with Graphtech Nubone Compensated Saddle
- Special Electronics: Fishman Isys III System with Active Onboard Preamp and Tuner
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- 3-Tone Sunburst
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- Moonlight Burst
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 800-488-1818
Fender T-Bucket 300CE Flame MapleThe Fender T-Bucket 300CE Acoustic Electric Guitar features the classic dreadnought body with supercharged upgrades including a remarkable holographic rosette inlay, 12th-fret F logo inlay design, and Graphtech Nubone nut and compensated bridge saddle for enhanced tone. The T-Bucket 300CE also gives you a beautiful top with quartersawn scalloped X bracing, mahogany back and sides, body binding and headstock pinstriping.
The Fishman Isys III pickup/active preamp system with built-in chromatic tuner, on/off switch, three-band EQ and volume control produces beautiful acoustic tone when you need to amplify your guitar. The Fender T-Bucket 300CE is truly an incredible value with professional features!
Features:- Inlaid pearloid pinstriping motif by Vince Ray on headstock and 12th fret (with Fender F)
- Dual-action truss rod
- White front and side dot position inlays
- Factory-mounted forward strap button with internal block reinforcement
- Ivory body and neck bindings
- Black-with-white-dot bridge pins, chrome endpin jack