Your Fender American Deluxe Jazz electric bass will really bump up your game with its host of modern features and all-around remarkable build. Mounted on a resonating select alder body -- with a premium ash body on clear/transparent finishes -- your pair of active/passive N3 Noiseless Jazz Bass pickups deliver unyielding tonal projection and pave a versatile road of genre-hopping possibilities. The modern C-shaped maple neck is comfortable to hold, and with active three-band EQ controls, a pickup balancer, and active/passive pickup controls, you'll seamlessly slide through genre-treading sounds in no time. Get ready to enhance your game as you explore the vast tonal variety this USA-made Deluxe J Bass has to offer.
Total Tone ControlRight below your two N3 noiseless pickups are your master volume knob, pickup panning knob, three band EQ knobs, and passive/active switch. Your pickup balance knob gives you a smooth and seamless scale of combinations of each pickup to choose from as opposed to a pickup selector switch -- which would give only single setting options for each pickup. All controls are seated comfortably below your pickups for easy access during your set, so you can always count on being the master of your tone with ease and convenience.
Superior TonewoodsYour American Deluxe's select alder body, with a premium ash body on the clear/transparent finishes, are great templates for a bass that yearns to traverse genres and tones. While great for jazz, this versatile tool can't really be pigeonholed into one sonic style. Talk about playability -- the body has a contoured heel which gives you easier access to those higher frets. Carved in a modern C-shape, the maple neck is a comfortable fit in your hands, and the smooth rosewood fretboard of 21 medium jumbo frets is attractive to the eyes and welcoming to the touch. Comfort, lasting sustain, and alluring resonance are the wonderful acoustic aspects of this superior machine of charismatic tone.
Brand New Pair of N3 Noiseless PickupsThis American Deluxe J Bass' ear-catching tonewoods and extensive control features are further enhanced by a select pairing of Fender's new N3 Noiseless pickups. They offer a tighter low-end response and more frequency room for you to take advantage of with your three-band EQ controls. In addition, you have the option of switching between battery-powered active tone and passive tone. In passive mode, you have a tone knob to further your output sound options, and if you switch over to your battery-powered preamped active tone, you'll be able to reduce any unwanted hum or cable noise and get an extra-quiet, softer, and more detailed sound. With this many tonal options, you'll be exploring the reaches of your American Deluxe Jazz Bass for years to come.
Features:- Select alder body, with a premium ash body on clear/transparent finishes
- Contoured heel for easier access to higher frets
- Maple modern C shaped neck
- Rosewood fretboard
- N3 Noiseless pickups with active/passive switching
- Master volume, balance, three band EQ, and passive tone controls
- 21 medium jumbo frets
- HMV bridge for longer sustain and intonation
- Straplocks and hardshell case included
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Fender products.
- Model Name: American Deluxe Jazz Bass(R)
- Model Number: 019-4580-(Color #) and 019-4582-(Color #)
- Series: American Deluxe Series
Colors: 019-4580-(700) 3-Color Sunburst,
019-4580-(705) Olympic White,
019-4582-(721)* Natural, (Ash Body), *add $100.00 for Special Wood Requirements,
019-4582-(775)* Wine Transparent, (Ash Body), *add $100.00 for Special Wood Requirements,
- Body: Select Alder on (700), (705), (706); Premium Ash on (721), (775)
- Neck: Maple, Modern C Shape, (Tinted Gloss Urethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood (P/N 019-4580) or Maple (P/N 019-4582), 9.5 Radius (241 mm)
- No. of Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Pickups: 2 N3 Noiseless(TM) Jazz Bass(R) Pickups
Controls: Master Volume, Pan Pot, 3-Band Active EQ with:
- Treble Boost/Cut: +/- 10 db @ 8kHz, a shift in the cut frequency, and about a 2dB slope per octave.
- Mid Boost/Cut: +10dB, -15dB @ 500Hz, and a wide band slope.
- Bass Boost/Cut: +/- 12 db @ 40 Hz, with a 4dB slope per octave.
- Active/Passive Mini-Toggle Switch
- Pickup Switching: Pickup Pan Control
- Bridge: HMV, High Mass Vintage, (Strings-Thru-Body or Topload)
- Machine Heads: Fender(R) Light-Weight Vintage Style Tuners with Tapered Shafts
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Scale Length: 34 (863.6 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.50 (38.1 mm)Unique Features:
- New N3 Noiseless Pickups,
Improved Electronics Resulting in Increased Headroom and Tighter Low-End Response,
- 18-Volt Power Supply,
- Active/Passive Mini-Toggle Switch,
- Passive Tone Control for Passive Mode
- Stealth A String Retainer,
- HMV Bridge,
- Tinted Neck.
- Posiflex(TM) Graphite Neck Support Rods,
- 5-Bolt Neck Plate,
- Contoured Heel for Easier Access to Upper Frets.
- Rolled Fingerboard Edges,
- Highly Detailed Nut and Fret Work,
- Genuine Bone Nut.
- Wide-Slot Flat Head Screws on Battery Compartment (for Easy Changes with a Coin or Pick).
- Black Pearloid (Maple Fingerboard) or White Pearloid (Rosewood Fingerboard) - Block Position Inlays,
- Neck Binding,
- 70s Style Logo
- Strings: Fender USA NPS,
- Gauges: .045, .065, .085, .105
- Accessories: Fender/SKB(R) Case, Cable, Strap, Polishing Cloth, Straplocks
- Case: High-Tech, Molded Rectangular SKB(R) Case
- Introduced: 3/2010
Notice: Product Prices, Features, Specifications and Availability Are Subject To Change Without Notice
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- 3-Color Sunburst
- Shipping Weight: 25 lbs
- Olympic White
- Shipping Weight: 27 lbs