This two-way active analog nearfield monitor with a 6.9 in. woofer and a 1.1 in. soft dome tweeter delivers distinctive Dynaudio clarity and accuracy, exposing every audible detail for the critical and demanding engineer. Onboard LF/MF/HF placement filters, as well as subwoofer high-pass filters allow the monitor to easily adapt to any environment.
- Two-way full analog active nearfield monitor -- 6.9 in. woofer and 1.1 in. soft dome tweeter.
- Integrated positioning filters (LF/MF/HF shelving/notch)
- 60/80Hz high-pass filter for subwoofer adaptation
- Balanced analog XLR input
- 50W/100W tweeter/woofer amplifier
- Input sensitivity switch (-10/+4dB range)
- Clip indicator LED
- Slow attack optical HF protection
- Thermal amplifier protection
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
Dynaudio Acoustics products.
Model: BM 6A Mk II
System: Two-way Active Nearfield Monitor
Frequency Response (+/- 3 dB): 40 Hz - 21 kHz
Max SPL 1m, pair (IEC Short Term): 115 dB RMS
Max SPL 2m, 5.1 (IEC Short Term): 115 dB RMS
Input level for 85 dB SPL @1m (+4/-10): -14dBu RMS @ 0dB setting
Input level for max peak SPL (+4/-10): +9dBu RMS @ 0dB setting
Power consumption: Idle: 15 W / Max: 130 W
Amplifier power: Tweeter: 50 W / Woofer: 100 W
Resonance Frequency: 37 Hz
Internal Cabinet Volume: 11.7 liters
Bass Principle: Bass reflex
Crossover Frequencies: 1500 Hz
Crossover Slope: 6 dB/oct
Tweeter: Esotec 28 mm/1.1" soft dome, rear chamber, magnetic fluid. 4 mm die-cast alu front, Pure alu wire voice coil
Woofer: 175 mm/6.9", One-piece molded poly-prop cone, 75 mm/3" pure alu voice coil
Weight: 10.5 kg / 23.12 lbs
Dimensions (W x H x D): 203 x 335 x 327 mm / 8" x 13.2" x 12.9"
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Shipping Weight: 28 lbs