The DigiTech Trio Guitar Pedal: A Full Band in a Box!The DigiTech Trio pedal offers guitarists an invaluable tool: a bassist and a drummer that will learn your riffs right the first time you play them, and who can change genres, styles, tempo, and offer variety instantly, without even dropping a beat. You press the footswitch, play your progression once, press the footswitch again, and suddenly you've got a full band backing you, so you can solo, experiment, or innovate however you please.
Up to 80 Variations in Genre and StyleThe DigiTech Trio offers seven different genres with 12 style varieties each, giving you over 80 different combinations to choose from. With this pedal, you get a groove that is finely locked into not just the rhythm and key of your progressions, but also your playing style and genre-specific nuances. The Trio isn't just a drum machine with added bass -- it intuitively listens to what you're playing and matches it, and then gives you variations on the theme you've already played. The pedal also offers you knobs to mix both the bass and drums, the tempo, and built-in effects that change your guitar sound in a variety of ways depending on which genre selection you've selected.
Turn Your Jams Into SongsThe Trio has three different banks where it can learn three chord progressions at a time, which can be recalled at any point, making seamless transitions between a verse, chorus, and a bridge. It will intuitively create different beats to give a sense of variety and musicality between the different sections of your song, even creating fills when appropriate. Plug in a DigiTech FS3X Footswitch to the Trio, and you can control the style knob and part buttons hands-free, for an even more seamless integration into your setup.
Features:- Guitar pedal with the ability to listen to and learn the rhythm and key of your chord progressions
- Up to three parts can be stored at one time
- Seven different genre selections, each with 12 completely different styles in both 4/4 and 3/4 time signuatures
- Built-in guitar effects to change your input signal to match your genre and style
- Outputs for either your guitar amplifier or PA mixer
- An alternative headphone output with its own volume control
- A mixer section for the bass and drums
- Tempo control
- A control input for optional use of the DigiTech FS3X Footswitch, making switching easier and more hands-free
- USB input for software updates
- Included 9V DC power supply
If you're ready to move beyond simple drum machines into the future of solo accompaniment, the DigiTech Trio is your solution. It offers intelligent, intuitive, and, most importantly, highly musical backing tracks for whatever you throw at it, making it an invaluable tool for practicing, songwriting, and beyond.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of DigiTech products.
- Input: Instrument Input 1/4" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve); Control Input 1/4" TRS (Tip-Ring-Sleeve)
- Output: Amplifier 1/4" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve); Mixer 1/4" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve); Headphone 1/8" Stereo
- Output Impedance: Effect on: 1 kO; Effect off: True hardwire bypass
- Switches: Soft Click, Vacuum Style Footswitch
- Controls: Genre, Style, Tempo, Bass, Drums; Guitar FX, Song Part, Alt Time buttons; Headphone Volume, Pedal On/Off
- Power Requirements: 9 VDC external power supply (required)
- Power Supply Model: PS0913DC-01 (US, JA, EU); PS0913DC-02 (AU, UK)
- Power Supply Output: 9 VDC 1.3 A
- Dimensions: (H x L x W) 2.5 x 5.4 x 3.25" (63.5 x 137.2 x 82.6 mm)
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Base Item
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 801-566-8800
DigiTech Trio Band Creator PedalThe DigiTech Trio is your own band inside a guitar pedal! The Trio listens to what you play and automatically generates bass and drum parts that match your chord progression. Just plug your guitar into Trio, press the footswitch to teach Trio your chords and rhythm, then press the footswitch again to start playing with your own personal band!
Trio provides seven music genres to choose from including: Blues, Pop, Alternative Rock, Rock, Country, R&B, and Jazz. Up to twelve song styles are available for each genre and you can select between 3/4 and 4/4 time signatures.
Trio can learn up to 3 different song parts which can then be recalled on-the-fly as the song plays back. An optional DigiTech FS3X Footswitch can be connected to the Trio for easier, hands-free selection of song parts and styles.
The Trio offers independent Genre, Style, Tempo, Bass and Drums controls; Guitar and Control Inputs; Amplifier, Mixer and Headphone Outputs; Built-in Guitar Effects (relative to music genre); a Soft Click Footswitch and includes a 9V DC adapter.
Features:- Seven Music Genres and Twelve Song Styles Per Genre to Choose From
- The Trio can learn up to three different song parts that can recalled on-the-fly
- Adjustable Tempo & Alternate Half Time/Double Time Variants
- Bass & Drum Level Controls
- Hands-Free Control Using a DigiTech FS3X Footswitch (optional)
- Amp & Mixer Outputs
- Headphone Output w/Level Control
- Power Supply Included
zZounds Expert Review
With the Digitech Trio, the worries of having to find a rhythm section are long gone. With a variety of genres and styles, you can find just about whatever you are looking for. The Trio is pretty simple to work with -- the only effort is in just playing the guitar. Once you lay down your track, the pedal will do the rest and create a rhythm section to help alongside you. Within each genre, you can change the tempo, timing, and even "style" which will alter the original beat so you will easily always find something new to jam along to. Looking to just jam to drums? You can remove the bass from the track and just keep the drums. With individual volume control on both, you are able to create the perfect mix for that backing track. What surprised me about this pedal was that the built-in effect varies depending on the genre you are using. For those looking to get the creative juices flowing, you won't want to be without this pedal.
- Dan, zZounds Guitar Expert Team