Close Your Eyes, and You're Playing an Acoustic Grand!Bringing together the sounds of a grand piano and the practicality of a digital keyboard, the Casio PX-750 Privia digital piano gives players of all levels a fine instrument to practice on either at home, the music studio, or the classroom. Thanks to Casio's proprietary sound source, "AiR" (Acoustic and intelligent Resonator), the 88-key PX-750 is able to capture the true sound and resonance of an acoustic grand piano with impressive realism and detail, providing the dynamics, damper resonance, and natural attack and release you would expect from an acoustic piano. In a stylish cabinet with a sliding key cover, this Privia piano offers 18 tones with split and layer, a 2-track recorder, dual 8-watt speakers, USB connectivity, and 3 pedals. The Casio PX-750 sounds and looks so good, you'll forget that it's digital.
Sounds Driven by AiRWith Casio's PX-750, you'll have the option of playing not 1 great instrument, but 18. The 18 built-in tones -- along with 8 effects, 60 preset songs, and 10 user song locations -- will keep every performance interesting.
Its AiR engine, designed to produce detailed dynamics and damper resonance, even compensates for the speed at which an acoustic piano's hammers strike strings at different velocities and key ranges. The Acoustic and Intelligent Resonator engine uses more than three times the waveform memory of Casio's previous generation of digital pianos. On this piano, the capacity of the installed memory has been expanded to achieve a longer sampling duration and enhanced waveform data quality, and in turn, deliver the natural changes in tone that make a piano sound like a piano.
Natural Key Response and FeelAside from the sound, one of the main complaints that many have of digital pianos is the way the keys feel. In making the PX-750, Casio did its best to reproduce all qualities of an acoustic grand, tones and touch included, in an instrument that's affordable for most musicians. The PX-750 boasts the Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard II, which provides a natural key response. It incorporates a system with three sensors that detect touches of the keys sequentially, for accurate timing that you can hear.
Likewise, the PX-750's simulated ebony and ivory keys offer the rich feel, texture, and smooth touch of a grand piano keyboard. The keys on this digital piano feature a detailed crimp surface finish that keeps fingers from slipping. No matter what perspiration issues you have during a long practice session or performance, your fingers will settle in nicely on the PX-750.
Features:- 88-Key digital piano
- Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard II provides natural key response
- Simulated ebony and ivory keys feel like the keys of a grand piano
- AiR (Acoustic & intelligent Resonator) sound engine delivers realistic piano tone
- 128-Note polyphony
- 18 Built-in tones with split and layer functions
- 2-Track recorder and metronome for further aid during practice
- Duet mode for fun lessons or practice runs
- Onboard effects (4 reverb, 4 chorus) for enhanced sounds
- 60 Preset songs and 10 user songs
- 16-Watt (8W + 8W) speaker system
- 3 Built-in pedals: damper, soft, sostenuto
- USB connectivity for storage to PC
- 2 Headphone jacks for quiet playing
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Casio products.
- Keyboard: Number of keys and sensors; 88 keys / 3 sensors per key
- Hammer Action: Scaled Hammer Action
- Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard II
- Key surface finish: White Keys: ivory feel Black Keys: ebony feel
- Stabilizer: Yes
- Touch Sensitivity: 3 sensitivity levels, off
- Sound Source: AiR (Acoustic & intelligent Resonator)
- Multi-dimensional Morphing AiR Sound Source
- Max. Polyphony: 128
- Tones: Number of Built-in Tones; 18
- Number of direct tone select buttons: 3
- Duet Mode: Yes
- Layer: Yes
- Split: Yes
- Octave Shift: Yes
- Simulator: Hammer Response; Yes (Preset for piano tones)
- Damper Resonance: Yes (Preset for piano tones)
- Digital: Reverb; 4
- Effects: Chorus; 4
- Brilliance: 3 ~ 0 ~ +3
- DSP: Yes (Preset for some tones)
- Key Transpose: 25 steps (-12 semitones ~ 0 ~ +12 semitones)
- Tuning Control: A4 = 415.5Hz ~ 440.0Hz ~ 465.9Hz
- Music Library: Yes
- Number of Preset Songs: 60
- User Songs: 10
- Capacity for User Songs: Approx. 900KB (Approx. 90KB/song)
- Lesson Function: Part ON / OFF
- Metronome: Yes
- Tempo Setting: 20 ~ 255BPM
- Recorder: Real Time Recording
- Number of Tracks/Songs: 2 Tracks, 1 song
- Pedals: Built-in 3 pedals
- Half-Damper pedal operation: Yes
- Terminals: USB (to host); Yes
- PHONES / OUTPUT: 2 (Stereo Standard)
- Speakers: 12 cm x 2
- Amplifiers: 8 W + 8 W
- Power Source: DC 12 V
- Power Supply: AC Adapter : AD-A12150W
- Auto Power Off: Yes
- Power Consumption: 18 W
- Included: Score Stand; Yes
- Accessories: Score Book; Yes
- Pedal Board: Yes (3 pedals)
- AC Adapter: Yes
- Appearance: Mini Cabinet Type
- Keyboard Cover: Folding Slide-type
- Color Variations: Black wood tone finish (BK) Oak tone finish (BN) White wood tone finish (WE)
- Compatible Stand: Included
- Unit Size & Weight: 1,357 x 299 x 833 mm (w/o score stand)
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- Warehouse Resealed, Black, USED
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 800-435-7732
Casio PX 750 Privia Digital PianoThe Casio PX-750 has the grand piano sounds you need, packaged in a stylish cabinet with a sliding key cover. The PX-750 features 18 tones with split and layer, a 2-track recorder, dual 8-watt speakers, USB MIDI, and 3 pedals.
Casio's proprietary sound source, "AiR" (Acoustic and intelligent Resonator), delivers unmatched realism and detail. Utilizing over three times the waveform memory of the previous generation, the AiR engine provides sensational dynamics, damper resonance and even compensates for the speed at which hammers strike strings at different velocities and key ranges.
Multi-dimensional Morphing AiR Sound SourceThe characteristics of Casio's Multi-dimensional Morphing AiR Sound Source reflect thorough attention to detail in expressing the rich, resonating tones inherent to the piano. The capacity of the installed memory has been expanded to achieve a longer sampling duration and enhanced waveform data quality. The temporal changes in tone that create sound you would expect only from a piano, beginning with the initial sound and leading into a beautiful extension until the sound eventually vanishes, are reproduced naturally.
Natural Key ResponseThe difference between the sound structures of a grand piano and a digital piano appears as a difference in timing, from the moment the instrument is played until the sound is audible. The Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard II responds by incorporating a system with three sensors that detect touches of the keys sequentially.
Optimal fingertip fit for playing easeThe Simulated ebony and ivory keys offers the luxurious feel and texture as well as the smooth touch of a grand piano keyboard. The minutely detailed crimp surface finish inhibits finger slippage due to sweat and gives the sensation of a perfect fingertip fit, even when playing for extended periods.
NOTE: Power supply included.