The GT-6B Bass Effects Processor is Boss's first new bass multi-effects processor in over five years. This fully professional floor-based unit offers new COSM? Bass Amp Modeling with new modeled compression, plus other "must-have" effects like COSM overdrive/distortion, COSM wah, and reverb/delay. There's also a true analog bypass, plus XLR and digital outputs for recording applications — making the GT-6B the leader in high-quality multi-effects for bass.
Professional bass multi-effects processor with COSM technology
True analog bypass and 24-bit converters for uncompromised sound quality
COSM Bass Amp Modeling recreates the tone of many of the greatest bass amps and speaker cabinets in history
COSM Compression effect modeled after 4 well-known compressors
Ultra-intuitive interface with analog-style knobs; built-in expression and control pedals
Versatile effects including "Auto Slap" and sound-on-sound looping
Boss's best synth bass sounds with incredible tracking
Balanced XLR output and coaxial digital output for recording
Unrivaled Sound Quality
When designing the GT-6B, Boss' primary focus was quality?quality you can hear in every component from its 24-bit converters to its true analog bypass, allowing bass players to switch to the pure tone of their bass guitar when desired. A balanced XLR output and coaxial digital output ensure the highest sound quality when recording, giving the GT-6B a decisive advantage over other bass multi-effects.
COSM Modeling for Bass
Thanks to proprietary COSM technology, the GT-6B can model the sound of 6 classic bass amps including "Concert 810," "Session," "T.E." "Bass 360," "B Man," and "Flip Top." But amps are only half the story, so the GT-6B also includes several speaker cabinet models like 8 x 10, 4 x 10, 2 x 15, and others. Now you can get great tone direct!
Killer Effects with COSM
The GT-6B features Boss' finest "bread-and-butter" effects — including chorus, reverb, delay, flanger, and more — all tuned for bass guitar. And with COSM Overdrive/Distortion Modeling and Wah Modeling, bass players can get some of their favorite tones and effects without using amps or noisy stompboxes. The GT-6B also features new COSM Compression, which offers models of several well-known compressors. With all of these amazing COSM effects, bassists can literally just plug in and play.
Auto Slap, Looping, and More
New performance effects include an Auto Slap feature, which creates automatic slap patterns using Preset or User templates, plus sound-on-sound looping for creating loops "on the fly" — even fat synth bass sounds with killer tracking. There's nothing else like it!
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
AD Conversion: 24-bit + AF method
DA Conversion: 24-bit
Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
Program Memories: 120 (80 User + 40 Preset)
Nominal Input Level: INPUT: -10 dBu
Input Impedance: INPUT: 1 Mohm
Nominal Output Level:
* OUTPUT: -10 dBu (1/4 inch jack, At the position of OUTPUT LEVEL mark)
* OUTPUT: -10 dBu (XLR jack with a load of 600 ohms)
* Output Impedance: 2 kOhms (1/4 inch jack)
* OUTPUT: 600 Ohms (XLR jack)
Digital Output: EIAJ CP1201, S/P DIF
Front Panel Controls
* COMP/LIMITER: ATTACK/THRESHOLD knob, SUSTAIN/RATIO knob, LEVEL knob, On/Off button, TYPE VARIATION button.
* OVERDRIVE/DISTORTION: DRIVE knob, Level knob, On/Off button, TYPE VARIATION button.
* CHORUS: LEVEL knob, On/Off button.
* REVERB//DELAY: LEVEL knob, On/Off button.
* PREAMP/SPEAKER, 3 BAND PARAMETRIC EQ: TYPE knob, GAIN knob, TREBLE knob (Q knob), MIDDLE knob (FREQUENCY knob), BASS knob (GAIN knob), LEVEL knob (TOTAL knob), SPEAKER knob, PREAMP On/Off button, SPEAKER On/Off button, EQ On/Off button, EQ Select button.
* WAH: On/Off button.
* FX-1: On/Off button.
* FX-2: On/Off button.
* MASTER: EFFECT LEVEL knob, PARAMETER buttons L/R, EXIT button, WRITE button, PEDAL ASSIGN button, TUNER/BYPASS button, NAME/NS/MASTER button, UTILITY button, EZ TONE button, Number pedals 1~4, PATCH pedal (Up/Down), BYPASS/CTL pedal, Expression pedal, Expression pedal switch, PATCH/VALUE dial
Rear Panel Controls
* OUTPUT LEVEL knob
* OUTPUT Select switch
* POWER switch
Display: 16 characters, 2 lines (backlit LCD), 2 characters, 7 segment LED
* INPUT jack
* OUTPUT jacks L (MONO)/R
* PHONES jack
* XLR OUTPUT jacks L/R(MONO/DIRECT)
* DIGITAL OUT connector (coaxial)
* SUB EXP PEDAL/SUB CTL PEDAL1, 2 jack
* MIDI connectors IN/OUT
* AC Adaptor jack
Power Supply: AC 14 V: Supply AC adaptor (BOSS BRC series)
Current Draw 800 mA
515 (W) x 261 (D) x 75 (H) mm
20-5/16 (W) x 10-5/16(D) x 3 (H) inches
10 lbs 6 oz(excluding AC Adaptor)
* AC Adaptor (BRC series)
* Owner's Manual
* Patch List
* Roland Service information sheet
* Foot Switch: FS-5U, FS-5L
* Expression Pedal: EV-5(Roland), FV-300L + PCS-33(Roland)
* Foot Switch Cable: PCS-31(Roland) (1/4 inches Phone Plug(stereo) - 1/4 inches Phone Plug(mono) x 2)
If you have additional warranty questions,
please contact the manufacturer at 323-890-3700