Set the stage with the Behringer XENYX 1202FX mixer, an extremely affordable compact 12-channel mixer complete with an onboard effects processor. It's a great audio solution for band practices, bars and restaurants with open-mic performances, or just managing audio devices around the house.
Four Mic Channels + Four Stereo Line Inputs
This versatile portable mixer supports up to four dynamic or condenser XLR microphones with gain controls, three-band EQ, and high-pass filters on each mic channel. Connect eight mono instruments, four stereo instruments, or a combination thereof with balance and level controls for each. Add effects by dialing in reverbs, delays and more via the onboard effects processor, or through a connected external effects rig. Manage your internal or external effect's presence per channel with independent FX mix controls. You can also connect an external music player to spin songs between sets.
Output Routing Options
In addition to headphone and monitor room outputs, the XENYX 1202FX is equipped with both RCA and 1/4-inch outputs, so you can easily record your session through an external device while playing the mix through your powered PA system. Got a complicated setup? No problem, the XENYX 1202FX is here to provide the solution. With a dozen inputs and multiple routing options, the XENYX 1202FX makes it easy to manage your audio devices.
- 12-input low-noise analog mixer with onboard effects
- Four balanced XLR or 1/4 inch inputs with XENYX microphone preamps and +48V phantom power
- Gain, three band EQ, pan, FX mix, and level controls for each mic channel
- Four stereo 1/4 inch inputs or eight mono 1/4 inch inputs
- Balance, FX mix, and level controls for each instrument channel
- RCA inputs with routing options for connect an external music player
- 1/4 inch outputs for main, control room, and headphones
- Auxiliary RCA main output for connecting a recording device
- Studio-grade internal 24-bit effects processor
- Over a hundred onboard effects including delay, reverb, chorus, flanger, pitch shifter, etc.
- 1/4 inch stereo returns for connecting an external effects processor
- Lightweight, weighs less than three pounds
- Power supply included
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
Be it bone-simple rock or classic folk, the XENYX 1202FX gives mind-blowing voice to intimate performances with an internal 24-bit FX processor. It's simple, lightweight and just waiting to make you sound amazing.
The 12-input, 2-bus XENYX 1202FX has four XENYX mic preamps with +48 V phantom power, making it possible to use four dynamic or condenser microphones. The three-band British EQs on each channel are famous for warm, musical sound. Simple, high-quality controls make it possible to create beautiful mixes with minimal technical expertise.
Play music between sets via the RCA CD/tape inputs (assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs) and record your performance to an outboard recording device via the RCA outputs.
Feel the Effects
Add some digital trickery to your sound using the internal FX processor. It gives you 100 excellent effects presets for delay, reverb and other time-tested favorites. You can also connect an outboard device via an auxiliary send with stereo returns.
Weighing in at just 3 pounds, the XENYX 1202FX is the compact, crowd-pleasing way to turn a small performance with multiple vocalists into an unforgettable experience. Keep it organic, or decorate your mix with warm, 24-bit effects. The XENYX 1202FX puts real sonic sorcery at your fingertips.
Lending optimum sound quality to small-scale performances has never been this easy or affordable. The XENYX 1202FX offers an incredible array of possibility at a price that's impossible to find in another mixer of this quality.
- Premium low-noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- Studio-grade 24-bit stereo FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- FX send control per channel for internal FX processor and/or as external send
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and stereo CD/tape outputs
- CD/tape inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper fader and sealed rotary controls
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany