Get Serious DAC/ADC Performance for the Price
Combine multiple digital sources with this versatile format converter! The Behringer Ultramatch Pro provides automatic conversion between S/PDIF and AES/BU files, and unifies sample rates from 30 kHz to 100 kHz to preset rate or wordclock sync.
The Behringer Ultramatch PRO SRC2496 is the successor of the renowned Behringer SRC2000, and enables you to transfer digital audio signals between devices with different sample rates, formats or interfaces and remove dropouts or jitter from digital media. Simultaneously operable XLR, RCA, and optical outputs offer splitter functionality.
The 24-bit/96 kHz compatible SRC2496 offers high-quality 24-bit/96 kHz A/D and D/A conversion. The Behringer Ultramatch PRO SRC2496 is as such perfectly suitable for studio work. Format conversion between AES/EBU and S/PDIF (coaxial or optical) is provided for, with high-quality signal output with 16-, 20- or 24-bit resolution. Universal sample rate synchronization is done via wordclock or digital input.
XLR, RCA and optical outputs are simultaneously operational with separately selectable inputs, turning this unit into a digital patch bay.
Get an overview of the SRC2496 in this video from Behringer:
- High-end 24-bit/96 kHz A/D and D/A converters for ultimate signal purity
- Converts any sample rate between 31 and 100 kHz into 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2 or 96 kHz sample rates
- Flexible format conversion between AES/EBU and S/PDIF (coaxial or optical)
- High-quality signal output with 16-, 20- or 24-bit resolution
- Universal sample rate synchronization via wordclock or digital input
- Allows parallel A/D and D/A conversion at identical sample rate
- Precise metering for input/output signal as well as powerful headphone monitoring
- Dithering automatically adapted for word length conversion
- Allows direct manipulation of emphasis bits and other significant, digitally transmitted information in order to record virtually any audio signal
- High-precision quartz clock generator removes jitter and corrects off-tune, incorrect sample rates
- Extremely fast tracking supports varispeed applications
- Self-adjusting anti-aliasing filter with exceptionally steep edge
- Consumer devices (e. g. DAT recorders) can be synchronized with the studio clock
- All 3 outputs (XLR, RCA, Optical) simultaneously operational (splitter)
- Inputs separately selectable (patchbay functionality)
- All digital inputs/outputs balanced and galvanically isolated
- All analog inputs/outputs servo-balanced
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Behringer products.