Budding guitarists looking for their first amp that will work on stage as well as in studio and in practice need look no further. The Behringer GMX212 amp offers professional-quality audio modeling at an unbelievable price. Behringer's patented V-Tone Analog Modeling system allows you to build your sound one piece at a time, while the GMX212's dual 12 in. Bugera speakers mean you won't be let down on the physical side.
Modeling From The Ground Up
The key feature of the Behringer GMX212's performance is its ability to be the guitar amp you need it to be. Whether you're looking for chunky metal tones or the chiming sounds of classic rock, the GMX212 will help you get there. Its V-Tone Analog Modeling technology puts you in control of the gain mode, amplifier, and cab model for 27 total sounds. The Behringer GMX212's V-Tone technology also includes dozens of onboard effects programs, each with up to three controllable parameters for plenty of fine-tuning.
Plenty of Connectivity For Flexible Use
There are a wide variety of amps available out there for people needing one job done very well. However, Behringer has designed the GMX212 to be flexible in a variety of avenues. Perhaps you want a high-quality practice amp that'll help you learn a few tunes. Easy - the Behringer GMX212 has RCA aux inputs, so you can plug in your stereo or MP3 player and play along with your favorites. Need to jam out late at night without waking the neighbors? The GMX212 also has a headphone output with speaker simulation so you can play 24/7. Looking to record in a small space? No problem - the back of the Behringer GMX212 features RCA and line out connections with speaker simulation for direct recording. Need to beef up your volume for a bigger stage? The GMX212 has you faded - it's got a speaker out connection to add another guitar cab for extra projection.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
- Powerful 2 x 60-Watt Guitar Workstation with authentic V-Tone Analog Modeling
- 2 original heavy-duty 12 in. Jensen guitar speakers for classic sound
- Authentic V-Tone Analog Modeling for 3 classic guitar amps, 3 speaker simulation models plus 3 gain modes. 27 modeled sounds individually selectable per channel
- 2 independent, full-featured modeling channels offering everything you need from clean to crunch to super-fat distortion sounds
- FXT - ultra-flexible FX Tracking allows independent effects settings on each channel
- Dynamizer circuitry captures every nuance of your playing and lends tube-like compression to your tone
- 24-bit stereo multi-effects processor with world-class effects such as chorus, flanging, phasing, rotary, auto-wah, echo, delay, compressor and various effect combinations with 99 user presets and MIDI control
- Integrated auto-chromatic tuner controllable via footswitch
- Additional loudspeaker plus headphones outputs with integrated speaker simulation
- Adjustable aux in and dedicated tape input for playback or other line-level signals (e.g. CD player, drum computer)
- Stereo tape and line outputs with speaker simulation for direct recording and live applications
- Insert facility for external effects devices (rack effects, stomp boxes, wah-wah pedals, etc.)
- Dual footswitch FS112 for channel selection, effect bypass and tuner activation included
- Designed in Germany. Manufactured under ISO9000 certified management system
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Base Item
- Shipping Weight: 65 lbs
If you have additional warranty questions,
please call the manufacturer at 702-800-8290
the Behringer GMX212
The V-Tone GMX212 may look like a single guitar amp, but by flicking a few switches, it actually gives you access to a multitude of totally different amp voicings. You also get 99 effects presets in stunning 24-bit stereo sound. Plug in to the Behringer GMX212 and let your tone odessey begin.
A Virtual Roomful of Gear
The 2 x 60-Watt GMX212 is the perfect amp for the guitarist in need of a wide variety of tone. Take your pick of three amp voicings: Tweed gives you the soulful, bluesy sound of vintage 50s amps; British gives you the hard-rocking sound of the 1960s British Invasion; CALIF gives you the sparkling clean tones of the American West Coast's most famous amps. Combine any of these modes with three speaker voicings: UK simulates 4x12" speakers in an enclosed cabinet; US simulates 2x12" speakers in an open-back casing: Flat is a special setting designed especially for the Behringer GMX212's 2 12" Bugera speakers.
Select from Clean, Hi Gain or Hot gain settings to go from clean to heavy overdrive, then apply one of 99 digital effect presets for a sound that's uniquely yours. The GMX212 even has an onboard tuner! Meanwhile, the patented Dynamizer circuitry captures every nuance of your playing, lending warm tube-like compression to your tone.
Channel Your Tone
Its tonal options may be vast and sophisticated, but at its core the Behringer GMX212 handles just like a classic guitar amp. Plug into the 1/4-inch input jack and then take your pick of two channels, each with Gain, Level, and three-band EQ. You can use the GMX212's included footswitch to toggle remotely between the two channels -- go from clean and reverb-drenched to distorted and delayed at the touch of a button. Put the finishing touches on your sound with the GMX212's Presence and Master dials.
Back Panel Discussion
Behringer has given the GMX212 an extensive back panel for even more sound routing options. There you will find a loudspeaker output for connecting an additional speaker cabinet, a headphone output with speaker simulation, an adjustable Aux In for devices like drum machines, and an RCA Input allowing you to play along with a CD player. The GMX212 has stereo RCA and line outputs with speaker simulation for direct recording. An additional 1/4-inch jack connects to external effects devices. Plug a MIDI controller such as the Behringer FCB1010 into the Behringer GMX212's MIDI In for even further remote control over the onboard effects.
Sound That Astounds
The Behringer GMX212 provides an incredible tonal palette at a fraction of the cost of collecting vintage amps and effects. Complement your creativity with the sounds that made the electric guitar the renowned instrument it is today.