You know the situation: your system is perfectly set up and carefully equalized. You've done everything possible to avoid problems. Then it happens: a mic too close to a speaker... ear-splitting feedback. Switch on a Behringer DSP1124P Feedback Destroyer Pro and you'll hear the difference immediately. Within fractions of a second, the Feedback Destroyer Pro's ingenious search algorithm locates feedback frequencies and sets extremely narrow, 1/60-octave filters, leaving the desired signal virtually untouched. The result: a rich, full sound without feedback. And without headaches.
- Digital 2-channel feedback suppressor/parametric EQ based on a high-power 24-bit DSP
- 20-bit A/D and D/A converters with 64/128 times oversampling
- Automatically searches and suppresses feedback frequencies
- 24 programmable, fully parametric filters, adjustable manually or via MIDI
- Single-Shot, Auto and Manual mode selectable for each filter
- 24-bit internal processing, professional 46-kHz sampling rate
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with XLR and 1/4 in. TRS connectors
- Internal power supply for professional use
- Extensive MIDI implementation
- Super-precise 8-segment LED level meters
- "Future-proof" updatable software architecture
All Sound, No Feedback
Once the Behringer DSP1124P Feedback Destroyer Pro locates feedback frequencies, it sets extremely narrow notch filters to eliminate the selected frequencies, leaving the remainder of the signal virtually untouched. The unit's various modes allow you to remove feedback from any live sound situation, or creatively shape your sound with 24-bands of fully parametric equalization.
The Behringer DSP1124P Feedback Destroyer Pro uses 24-bit A/D (analog to digital) and D/A converters, and a 24-bit high speed DSP for processing functions. The unit can function in Single Shot, Manual and Auto Mode. Single Shot mode automatically searches and removes feedback, locking the filter until it is reset manually. Manual mode enables you to use 2 x 12 fully parametric filters including frequency, bandwidth and gain. Auto mode continuously monitors the mix, resetting programmed filters automatically. Single Shot, Auto and Manual modes are assignable for each filter.
Ins and Outs
The Behringer DSP1124P Feedback Destroyer Pro features servo-balanced inputs and outputs on gold plated XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors, accurate eight-segment LED meters, and "future proof" software upgradeable architecture.
Preserve Your Sound
For ultra low-noise sound that's clear of feedback, the Behringer DSP1124P Feedback Destroyer Pro is an easy, effective and highly affordable audio solution. Check one out today at your local BEHRINGER dealer and find out how it can protect your sound from feedback.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
- Analog Inputs Connectors: XLR and 1/4 in. jack
- Analog Outputs Connectors: XLR and 1/4 in. jack
- Bandwidth: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, -3 dB
- Noise: > 94 dB, unweighted, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- THD: 0.0075 % typ. @ +4 dBu, 1 kHz, Gain 1
- Crosstalk: < -76 dB
- MIDI Interface: Type 5-Pin-DIN-Socket IN/OUT/THRU
- Digital Processing: Converters 20-bit Sigma-Delta, 64/128x oversampling
- Display: Type 2 1/2-digit numeric LED-Display
- Power Consumption max. 15 Watts
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1-3/4 x 19 x 7-1/2 in. (44.5 x 482.6 x 190.5 mm)
- Net Weight: 2 kg, approximately
- Shipping Weight: 3 kg, approximately