Behringer B612D Eurolive Powered Speaker
than comparable loudspeaker systems. These components work together seamlessly to provide optimal sound quality without you ever having to touch a single knob. As output demands rise, the internal processor frees up LF amp and transducer resources by reducing program bass content, so that higher overall system volume can be realized. It's like having a tiny soundman inside each cabinet constantly monitoring and changing output parameters for the best possible sound.
Which Speaker Should I Buy?
Well, let's start with your application... are you giving a speech in a hotel ballroom--or rocking out at the local bar or dance club? Whether to choose one speaker cabinet over another depends on your bass requirements. A 15" woofer has about 40% more surface area with which to move air than a 12" and that translates into more bass. So if you're addressing a meeting, or jamming at the local blues joint, the B612D might be all you'll ever need. But if you're providing disco in a busy nightclub, hosting Karaoke night in your living room, or just want a little more "thump", then the B615D may be a better choice.
EUROLIVE active PA loudspeakers stand head and shoulders above the rest of the pack and deliver exceptional performance, even when pushed to their limits. Lightweight and powerful, with built-in mixers, 2 band EQ and custom-designed transducers, B612D and B615D active loudspeakers are ideal for both speech and music applications--at a price unheard of in this class.
Check out Behringer's exclusive video demo of the B612D Eurolive Powered Speaker:
- High-power 1500-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact light weight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Extremely powerful 12" long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.75" titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Ultra-low noise Mic/Line input with Volume control and Clip LED
- Dedicated 2-band EQ for perfect sound adjustment
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning: - Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket - Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Behringer products.