Need to convert a digital signal to analog, or vice versa? The Behringer ADA8000 digital converter is sublimely easy to operate and fits neatly into a single rack space. The integrated A/D and D/A converters ensure optimal signal conversion without any distortion or signal deterioration.
The ADA8000 is a state-of-the-art 8-channel A/D (Analog to Digital) and D/A converter with 8 built-in IMP (Invisible Microphone Preamps) microphone preamps. You can plug in your favorite mics (ADA8000 even includes +48V phantom power for studio-grade condenser mics) and record directly to your multi-track or computer-based recorder, thanks to the built-in ADAT(r) interface. Conversely, the ADA8000 can also be used to convert digital signals, from soundcards and other multi-track devices, back into analog audio.
The Technical Stuff
Signal conversion in the ADA8000 can take place at either 44.1 or 48 kHz with 24-bit resolution. The ADAT inputs and outputs can be operated independently, as long as there is an identical wordclock signal. Frequency range is an ultra-wide 10 Hz to 21 kHz at a 48 kHz sampling rate.
The Ins and Outs
Connections are provided for balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS, as well as unbalanced 1/4" TS inputs. Line Out connectors provide either balanced or unbalanced connectivity. Digital I/O is handled via a TOSLINK optical socket, which supports up to eight (8) channels of data.
You can trust all your digital ones and zeros to the ADA8000, at an ultra-affordable price that will amaze you. Join the digital revolution or continue to languish in analog obscurity.
- Ultra-high quality 8-channel A/D and D/A converter for virtually any digital recording/mixing environment
- 8 state-of-the-art, studio-grade IMP "Invisible" Mic Preamps
- Phantom power on all microphone inputs
- The perfect expansion for Behringer's digital mixing console DDX3216
- High-end 24-bit A/D and D/A converters for ultimate signal integrity
- Processes 44.1 and 48 kHz sample rates
- External sample rate synchronization via word clock or ADAT input
- Optical ADAT in/out interface for ultimate compatibility
- ADAT input can be routed to all Line outputs
- All Mic/Line inputs are routed to the ADAT output
- Master/Locked (Sync) LED display easily visible on the front panel
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
zZounds is an authorized dealer of