The Arturia KeyLab 49 is their professional-grade MIDI keyboard, combined with the powerful Analog Lab software. With its 49 keys, knobs, sliders and pads, it gives you the fullest control over the 5000 analog synth presets available in the software. Keylab 49 also acts independently as an universal MIDI keyboard, perfect for studio and live use.
- Includes Analog Lab with 5000 synth sounds
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, SEM V and Jupiter-8V) and from Wurlitzer V, their re-creation of the classic 200A electric piano. These TAE powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
- Fast filter the presets to your requirements: by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads), by Characteristics (long, bright, dark).
- More than 200 Multi patches organized by musical genres, each made of two different synth patches with effects, layers and splits
- Straightforward editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds, directly assigned to the controls of the Keylab 49
- Ultra thin 49 keys with full action effect and velocity sensitivity
- High quality aluminum and wooden construction
- 32 digits LCD screen
- Functions as an universal MIDI controller
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
- Keyboard : 49 semi weighted keys with velocity and aftertouch
- Controllers : 2 clickable encoders, 11 encoders, 9 sliders, 13 switches, 6 transport switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel, 16 touch and pressure-sensitive pads
- Connectors: MIDI in & out, USB, Sustain pedal, Expression pedal, Aux footswitch, Breath controller inputs
- Hardware: 49 keys with velocity and aftertouch, 16 backlit pads
- Connectivity: USB, MIDI In & Out, Inputs for Sustain pedal, Expression pedal, Auxilliary Footswitch and Breath Controller
- Controls: 2 clickable encoders, 10+1 encoders, 9 sliders, 15 switches, 6 Transport buttons, Octave Up/Down buttons, Pitch-Bend and Modulation wheels.
- Backlit LCD display: 2 lines, 16 characters/line
- Functions as a universal MIDI controller (10 programmable maps)
- Software: Over 5,000 presets
- Navigate the software and tweak the presets using Keylab premapped controls.
- Build your own custom layers and splits in the Multi-mode
- Choose from 16 professional effects
System RequirementsMinimum Configuration:
- PC: 2GB RAM; 2Ghz CPU
- MAC (intel only): 2Ghz CPU
- Multiple cores requiredCompatibility:
- Windows: Vista / 7 / 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- MAC OS x: 10.6 or higher
- FORMATS: Stand-alone,VST (64 and 32-bit), Audio Units (64 and 32-bit), RTAS, AAX (coming soon)
- ELICENSER PROTECTION: Internet connection required to activate the instrument (eLicenser)
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Shipping Weight: 17 lbs