MTD Kingston Super 5 Electric Bass
ONLY 3 LEFT

MTD Kingston Super 5 Electric Bass

True bass power in the palm of your hands! The MTD Kingston Super 5 features powerful MM-style humbucking bass pickups with an active 3-band active preamp.

Overall:
5 out of 5 stars
4.5 out of 5 stars
(4) (see rating details)
Submitted January 16, 2022 by a customer from gmail.com
"Great Bass!!!!"
(see rating details)
This is a really great Bass fit and finish is top notch. B string is fantastic! I will say this it's a slightly different take on the stingray sound. now I've played a few 5 string stingrays a most of them suffer from the g string being a bit too close to the edge of the fretboard, not the bass with a relatively flat fretboard this bass is a joy to play! 5 Stars!
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted December 21, 2022 by Henoc P in Miramar, FL
"Great Bass! I don't have any regrets."
(see rating details)
I purchased this bass and received it two days ago. So far, I'm loving it. The bass looks great and plays as well as it looks. Great highs and deep lows. I researched a number of different basses and settled on this one, and I'm glad I did. I have owned a number of different basses in my lifetime, and so far this one is my favorite.
I've been playing for over 30 years
Gospel, Rhythm and Blues, Jazz

Submitted February 18, 2023 by Gary Barnes in Cambridge, MD
"MTD super 5"
Overall: 4.5 out of 5 stars
(see rating details)
This bass design is perfect, in sound ,buld it feels good in your hand,it looks good definitely a winner.
It's the total package , tone the look the neck feels great to the hand it's not a heavy bass ! Very easy to play
Over 60 + years playing bass
Contemporary gospel, funk,jazz,classic rock,blue grass,R&B ,Soul Traditional gospel.

Submitted September 9, 2022 by a customer from yahoo.com
"MDT Kingston super 5"
(see rating details)
The finish is beautiful, playability for is great ,so many variation of tones clean hi and low.It fits the hands very well! More bass for what I paid for ,definitely a great investment