Breedlove Limited Edition Discovery Concert CE Acoustic-Electric Guitar

Breedlove Limited Edition Discovery Concert CE Acoustic-Electric Guitar

Loaded with Fishman electronics, this affordable and limited-edition Breedlove features a solid spruce top and mahogany back and sides.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted March 2, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"Best sounding guitar I've ever owned"
I have owned (and loved) around 20 guitars throughout my life thus far. Ranging from a $99 fender to a $300 Ibanez, an $800 Alvarez, an $1100 Takamine, and a $1700 Martin, to name only a few. Of all the guitars I have ever owned, this one is actually my favorite and I can say without a doubt that I will never part with it.I have to be honest and say that my first one was defective. Not majorly, but it did have a noticeable rattle to it on some frets and the open b string. It was not fret buzz though oddly enough. It actually sounded like the saddle was a little loose or something. Don't get me wrong, had I picked it up used somewhere, I'm sure I could have fixed it, I just don't like to mess with things that are still within their return window. That said, zZounds was super cool about exchanging it, and the second one I got... well, as I said, this is my favorite of any guitar I've ever owned. If you order one, make sure to play it a lot during the first 30 days and keep an ear out just to make sure it is good on all frets, but I'm prone to think it was just a fluke. Defects just happen sometimes as no production process results in a 0% chance of defects. If you're thinking of getting this guitar, I implore you to NOT let that deter you. Just make sure you check her well while the exchange window is good just to be on the safe side and I can't imagine someone not being happy with this instrument. It sounds amazing plugged or unplugged. Tbh, there is a very good chance that my next guitar will also be a Breedlove. Also, I noticed it is even $50 cheaper right now, so if you are considering getting it, do yourself a favor and follow through.
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?