QSC KLA12 KLA181 Ground Stack Bundle
When playing those larger venues, this QSC KLA package delivers pristine audio with chest thumping lows that will excite your audience. The QSC KLA Series brings the power and sophistication of a line array system into an easy-to-use product significantly redefining the line array product category. With its simple Lift, Click and Play approach, KLA can be deployed in a fraction of the time required by comparable line array products.
This fixed arcuate, active line array system is ideal for a wide range of portable and permanently installed applications ranging from live entertainment to houses of worship or other venues where a line array system is desired.
Bundle Pack II Includes:
- 2 x KLA12 12" 1000 Watt Two Way Line Array Active PA Loudspeaker
- 2 x KLA12-TOTE Padded KLA12 Speaker Carry Bag
- 2 x KLA181 18" 1000 Watt Active Line Array System Subwoofer
- 2 x KLA181-COVER Padded Cover for KLA181 Subwoofer
- 1 x KLA 36" Subwoofer Satellite Pole
Housed in a rugged ABS enclosure that results in both light weight and long-term durability, the QSC KLA12 Line Array Powered PA Speaker features a 12-inch low frequency transducer coupled with a 1.75-inch compression driver. Designed to be used exclusively as a fixed arcuate line array, each KLA12 speaker is set at a 90 degree horizontal by 18 degree vertical splay angle, allowing 90 degree vertical coverage arrays to be configured using only five boxes, most other solutions require six!
QSC KLA12 Line Array Powered PA Speaker Features:
- 500 x 500 watt power module provides plenty of power to cover large areas
- Rugged, ABS enclosure delivers light-weight durability
- SOLO Rigging System provides quick set-up and tear down without tools or external hardware
- Ar-Q Frequency Optimization quickly tunes the array with the click of a dial, adjusting for the appropriate number of boxes
- 10:1 design factor supports arrays of up to 480 lbs. via the included M10 fittings
- 90 x 18 degree nominal coverage requires only five boxes to configure a 90 x 90 degree array
- High power, 12 inch low frequency driver provides extension down to 44Hz without subwoofers
- Extensive DSP further enhances and protects performance
- 1.75 inch diaphragm compression driver delivers clear and powerful high-frequency reproduction
- PowerCON Input and Thru connections
- Tilt-Direct pole mount assists directivity in single-unit applications
QSC KLA12's unique self-contained SOLO (Single-Operator Logistics) Rigging System enables users to quickly assemble and disassemble the line array in a fraction of the time without the need for special tools or external hardware.
The QSC KLA12 speaker Ar-Q (Arcuate Equalization) processing enables users to quickly tune the array, making appropriate frequency compensation adjustments based on the number of boxes. With the click of a dial, you can select the total number of boxes deployed in the array resulting in an evenly balanced and accurate tonal curve.
QSC's proprietary Intrinsic Correction, first introduced with the WideLine Series, actively adjusts time, frequency and amplitude response to achieve a maximally flat bandpass target with the KLA12 speaker.
KLA Power Module
The QSC KLA12 speaker features a highly efficient 500 watt by 500 watt power amp module. This efficient design enables up to five KLA models, any combination of KLA12 and KLA181, to be driven off of a single 15 amp, 120 volt electrical circuit.
KLA12 loudspeakers incorporate QSC's DEEP DSP algorithm - providing extended bass response by actively managing potentially damaging low-frequency transients - and GuardRail circuitry protection which prevents the amplifier module from unnatural and destructive clipping.
As an energy saving feature, the Auto Standby mode automatically engages after five minutes of inactivity but upon resumption of audio signal, the power module on the KLA12 speaker will awaken instantly for immediate output.
In an installed application, multiple KLA12 loudspeakers can be 'daisy-chained' for total gain control from a single remote pot wired to the on-board Phoenix-style connector. Additional power module characteristics on KLA12 include a balanced, line-level XLR input in parallel with an XLR Thru connector, PowerCon In and Thru connectors, Attenuation Control and LED indicators for Signal, Limit, Power and Standby status.
Rigging and Deployment
For maximum deployment flexibility, the QSC KLA12 speaker can be either ground deployed or flown. As a ground stack, up to two KLA12 speakers can be mounted over the KLA181 or the KW181 subwoofer via a threaded pole socket, or without a sub using an appropriately rated loudspeaker stand.
KLA12 enclosures also feature the Tilt-Direct 35mm pole socket allowing the loudspeaker to be aimed downward 9 degrees for the best audience coverage. Arrays of up to 480 lbs can be flown via the included M10 fittings or the optional KLA AF12 array frame.
QSC KLA181 Subwoofer
Providing extended bass response with the DEEP DSP algorithm, the QSC KLA181 Active Subwoofer offers GuardRail circuitry protection, Auto Standby, balanced line-level XLR input with an XLR Thru connectors. QSC's KLA181 subwoofer also includes Attenuation Control, LED indicators, and a polarity switch for low frequency directivity control. QSC's KLA Loudspeakers and Bass Enclosures are a must have for the ultimate aural experience in both touring and installed setups.
QSC KLA181 Active Subwoofer Features:
- 1,000 watt power module
- 18 inch vented subwoofer
- High acoustic output (135 dB SPL peak)
- Frequency range down to 33 Hz (-10 dB)
- Extensive DSP further enhances and protects performance
- powerCON Input and Thru connections
- Threaded pole-cup receptacle for free-standing applications
- Suspension made possible via M10 fittings or KLA12AF Array Frame
- Integrated threaded pole mount supports up to two KLA12 enclosures
QSC Tote and Cover
Anyone who takes gear on the road or transports it at all knows how easy it is to put dents and dings on it. The KLA12-TOTE is a padded bag designed for the KLA12 and will protect it from getting damaged during travel and storage! The handles make it easy to carry while exterior pockets allow you to store cables and other accessories.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of QSC products.