When you call, mention priority code 174Q-SC2B

For delivery by New Year's Eve, order by 2pm EST Monday, Dec 29th with 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: Washburn WD10SCE Acoustic

See why players of all skill levels come back to this guitar year after year. It features a spruce top, mahogany back and sides, Fishman electronics, and an on-board tuner.

Overall

"The absolute best guitar value out there - I am a vereran 35 year professional player" submitted September 28, 2011

Musical Background: Active Professional Musician
Sound: Incredible sound....right up there with the Martins and the Taylors...No kidding! Feature: The fishman electronic preamp and built in tuner is great. Ease of Use: Out of the box I set it up myself in 30 minutes...had to lower the action via truss rod just a bit and I restrung it with my own strings...Plays like a dream... Quality: Again, I own a Martin and I've owned Taylor's and Takamine, Yamaha, Fender, Gibson acoustics....This guitar is built rock solid and IMO holds it's own to any of them... Value: I would have paid double or triple the price in a blind play test...This guitar has incredible deep, rich, bright, defined sound! I can't say it enough. Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed any support and doubt I will.... The Wow Factor: This is my 2nd Washburn acoustic. I bought a similar mnodel 3 years ago and wanted one with a built in preamp....My first Washburn has incredible sound and I was hoping this one would have as good or almost as good sound...It has better...I'll say it again, it's sound quality is right up there with the high end Martins and Taylors... Overall: I'll play this guitar til it looks like Willie Nelson's....I am a pro player and travel all over the country. I use several guitars on stage including a Martin and Takamine. But this weekend I'm playing at the Nashville Independent Muisic Festival and I'm using this guitar as my main stage guitar...I'm that happy with it and feel that confident in it!....

"This is one sexy guitar!" submitted July 26, 2012

By Spencer Jones in Salt Lake City, UT
Overall
Musical Background: 5 years playing guitar. Love to jam with the peeps.
Music Style: reggae-rock-hip-hop with a sprinkle of blues
Overall: This guitar is freaking fantastic. It's a great acoustic/electric and sounds superb. It plays like buttah. The built in tuner is awesome. Whenever my friends and I have a jam session, I get there and tune my guitar in no time at all. I give this guitar 5 stars in all categories. Not only is the tone, quality, action, and overall look amazing, the cost of this is ohhh sooo very good! It really does play like a thousand dollar guitar. Zzounds got it shipped real quick and their customer service makes me feel like a king. If you want a guitar, get this sucker.

"Superb Sounding Guitar" submitted August 20, 2013

By John M in Clearfield, PA
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing professionally for 40 years. I play guitar, fiddle, piano and others.
Music Style: Country, Rock, folk and classical.
Overall: I have played and owned most of the great guitars out there including my '58 Les Paul, Gretsch Country Gentleman, several great Gibson's and on and on but I will tell you that this Washburn is up there with them all. I knew it was good because my brother has one and I really like it but the one I got is newer and even he was amazed at the sound that comes our of it. After I set the action the way I want it I literally could not put it down and I haven't since. I have recorded with Taylor and Gibson guitars which are great but I can't wait to record with this Washburn. When plugged in you can get so many tasteful sounds. Even George Harrison would have loved this on Here Comes the Sun because as soon as you capo the neck for that song it sings like a bird. Then cut back on the treble a little and you have a mellow sound that almost sounds like a classical guitar. You really have to hear the tone textures and variations to appreciate this guitar.

"Wow" submitted May 14, 2014

By Walter R in Justice, IL
Overall
Musical Background: playing for many years, playing for fun and occasionally in public
Music Style: Classic Rock, country, worship, alternative
Overall: Just bought this guitar for a mother's day present for my wife, she was absolutely shocked when she opened the shipping box. She's been playing since she was 10 and I figured it was about time she had a new, quality guitar. Originally I was going to have her favorite guitar repaired since it had some issues with cracks, which would have cost more than this guitar to fix. Right out of the box this thing sounded awesome, the action was the smoothest I've ever tried and the tone was amazing. Having a built in preamp system was the icing on the cake, we went to a local open mic the other night and she melted their faces off. There were people playing far more expensive guitars that didn't sound anywhere near as nice as this one did. If you're looking for a quality guitar at a reasonable price, this would be a great choice.

"Washburn WD-10SCE" submitted September 11, 2012

By Big Fizzy in Fayetteville, NC
Musical Background: Beginner
Overall: I am a beginner who is just learning how to play. I bought this guitar based on overall ratings and affordability. I love the way this guitar looks and sounds. It took very little time to tune thanks to the built in tuner. So far everything is perfect. Thank you zZounds.com for your payment plan, as I would have not been able to afford this guitar. Now I can take up a hobby that I have been wanting to do for a while. Thank You.

"Best buy on the planet!" submitted March 28, 2011

Music Style: Blues/Rock
Sound: Sounds great to me! I don't own any high end stuff but a friend with a much more expensive Takamine played it and loved the sound - the Washburn seemed just as clear and warm as his guitar to me. Feature: Built in tuner and electronics - work flawlessly Ease of Use: Comfortable neck, good tuners, no complaints Quality: Minor complaint - there is a bit of a residual knot in the wood on the top - could be near where a pickguard would cover it up. finish is very glossy - almost too much so but still overall I feel it is very well made and have had many compliments on it. Value: Cant imagine a better deal than this - my sons Yamaha was about the same price but wasnt a cutaway, didn't have a tuner, wasnt nearly as pretty, and this one sounds much better! Manufacturer Support: haven't needed support yet. The Wow Factor: It looks marvelous! Very nice! Overall: I ordered this sight unseen - didn't play one in a store, but was very pleased with my purchase! Im a big time bargain hunter and hate to find out I paid more than I needed to for anything - I feel I will always be very pleased with this purchase. If it gets stolen or I drive over it I would buy it again for sure!

"Another Great Washburn Guitar!" submitted March 29, 2012

By Brian S in Hillsville, VA
Overall
Musical Background: Off and on for 10 years, but serious for the last few months
Music Style: Country, Southern Rock, Rock, 80's Hair Band
Sound: The sound is just beautiful, I don't know what else to say... Feature: This guitar is equipped with nice tuning machines, gorgeous headstock shape and binding, a nice flat finished neck for fast playing, and the electronics work very well. The on board tuner is an awesome tool! Ease of Use: This guitar plays great. I replaced the strings with my favorite brand, made a small neck adjustment and I was off to the races. I can play this guitar for hours... Quality: This is a quality guitar at any price, but for $250 it is out of this world. I don't know how Washburn packs so many features, and such nice craftsmenship into a guitar for this price. Value: This guitar is worth much more than the asking price. I thought that I had gotten a fluke guitar when I bought the WD10S, and there was no way that Washburn routinely turned out this nice of a guitar for this price. When my WD10SCE arrived I was happy to find out I was wrong. My second Washburn looked, played, and sounded just as amazing as my first. The only problem I have is deciding which one to play... Manufacturer Support: I haven't needed any support, both my guitars were flawless when delivered. The Wow Factor: I think the guitar looks outstanding, most people can't believe that it is being sold for so low of a price. I really like the headstock and binding, it just gives it a nice quality look to go along with the sound. Overall: I bought a WD10S back in November (see my review of it as well) and have been thoroughly pleased with it, but I still wanted a guitar that I could plug in if needed during jam sessions etc. So, I bought the WD10SCE. It is just as nice as my WD10S, TOP NOTCH!

"Awesome Bargain" submitted April 3, 2014

Overall
Overall: I can't stop playing this guitar! Once set up, it's easy to play with a fantastic tone for the money. The fishman pickup isn't top of the line but it still provides a fantastic sound for the price. If anyone is looking for a good beginner/intermediate guitar, look no further.

" Washburn WD-10SCE Acoustic-Electric " submitted May 11, 2014

By Ted J in North East, PA
Overall
Musical Background: Playing guitar for over 30 years. Gig around here and there.
Music Style: Blues, Rock, Country rock
Overall: Great guitar with great tone. Own a Washburn D10S...have had her for over 15 years and she's been a great guitar. so I figured I couldn't go wrong with the Washburn WD-10SCE and I was right. Loving this guitar.

"An exceptional guitar for an unbelievable price!" submitted July 13, 2011

By a customer from nycap.rr.com
Musical Background: solo guitarist/singer
Music Style: acoustic
Sound: My wife bought me this guitar as a birthday present. I wanted a second stage guitar primarily for alternate tunings. However, this guitar plays so well and sounds so good (the sound is very good unplugged, but is exceptional through a PA) that it is hard to put down. This would be a great guitar at twice the price, for $249 it is a steal. Check out the gear review it got at Acoustic Guitar magazine. Those guys are pretty picky, yet loved the WD-10. The action is excellent. The neck is fast and comfortable. Bottom line: amazing deal. Feature: I will never again own an acoustic guitar without an on-board tuner. The tuner works very well and is so completely handy. The electronic output is muted while tuning, also handy. Ease of Use: The pickup controls are simple to use. It was very easy to dial in the sound I wanted. The phase button drops the mids nicely to leave a space for vocals Quality: The construction and finish of the guitar are not what you would expect in this price range. It is beautifully constructed, even the headstock design is particularly attractive. The frets are finished well. Just simply well made. Anyone looking for a quality guitar for the stage need look no further. You could spend more, but why? This guitar plugged in actually blew away my more expensive acoustic in terms of sound quality. Value: The Washburn WD-10 SCE is worth easily twice or three times the selling price. I would buy another one in an instant. Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: A very good looking guitar. Overall: I'm so happy with this guitar that I was able to walk out of my local music store yesterday without even a glance at the acoustic guitars, that usually never happens.

"Washburn WD10SCE" submitted August 21, 2012

By Mark C in Whitewater, MO
Musical Background: 30 years of playing guitar,bass,
Music Style: Christian
Overall: Great acoustic electric! Best $299.00 I've ever spent.

When you call, mention priority code 174Q-SC2B. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976