When you call, mention priority code 12W9-Q5SP

Rating and Reviews: Taylor GS Mini Acoustic

Want a great-sounding travel guitar? The Taylor GS Mini delivers surprising volume for its size, with Grand Symphony tone and performance in a smaller body.

"Taylor GS Mini" submitted October 7, 2012

By Susan E in Bakersfield, MO
Musical Background: One year, am not a professional
Overall: I'm a beginning guitar player. I have short fingers so I wanted a guitar where I would be able to reach the notes and chords. i have the Baby Taylor which is perfect for that, but the GS Mini has a much better sound. I love this guitar. Not much for the WOW factor, but is just a nice looking, great sounding, guitar.

""Taylor knocks it out of the park"" submitted November 13, 2011

By a customer from wwt.net
Musical Background: 50 years, Mostly guitar for my own enjoyment
Music Style: blues,country,christian,folk
Sound: I love this guitar. Everything was as advertised, and playable right out of the box. I have an injured left shoulder, and this size guitar makes playing a pleasure again. Once you pickup this guitar and start playing it is difficult to put it down. Taylor sure done this right. I really love this guitar. Feature: size overall, as i have small hands. The selected woods have a nice clear sound, and may i add volume. Manufacturer Support: No problems as of yet, but knowing the Taylor people i don't think there will be any problems. Overall: Yes i would replace it.

"Mighty Mini GS Buy It!!" submitted September 21, 2011

By a customer from verizon.net
Musical Background: Worship Leader
Music Style: Christian
Sound: This guitar sounds absolutely great for the price. Every other $500 acoustic guitar out there will not compare in terms of quality and sound. It sounds great in DADGAD and open C tuning too. I installed a K&K Pure Mini pick up in it myself and run it through a LR Baggs Para DI into our church PA and it sounds as good as any of my other guitars costing $1,000-$2,000. Feature: The gig bag is heavy duty and includes a removable neck rest that I now use to re-string all my guitars with on my dining room table. The woods are put together with care and look as good as my Taylor 310. The neck took me a couple hours to get used to, but I found myself unable to stop playing this guitar just because of the fun size. Ease of Use: The action on my guitar is unusually high on the lower strings which is strange for a Taylor guitar. The G B and E strings are fine though. Quality: Everything is solidly put together. No issues. I have already used this guitar in my church praise and worship group last week. Value: Price is lower than what I would expect to pay for this quality. Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: Not much sex appeal with this guitar. The shape is just right though for me. I love the GS body style throughout Taylor's lineup. Overall: This will be my guitar to use as I learn new materials for worship at my laptop since it is small enough that it won't get in my way. Whenever I have a need for more than one acoustic in another tuning I will play this in church too.
11 of 12 people (91.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"I LOVE IT!" submitted September 9, 2011

Musical Background: Play for pleasure
Music Style: Blues, Rock
Sound: Amazing, sounds like a full size guitar. Sustain seems endless. Great for finger picking or strumming. Feature: Comes with really sturdy backpack style gig bag with reinforced edges. Ease of Use: Beautiful Taylor neck. Just right for my small hands. Quality: Flawless finish, beautiful grain on the back and sides. Seems to be perfect. Value: Great value, well worth the asking price. Manufacturer Support: Haven't had to deal with, but from what I hear supposed to be excellent. The Wow Factor: This guitar may look a little plain, but I don't really care about frills as long as the sound is there. It is Overall: I hope this guitar lasts forever. I would replace it if lost or stolen.
11 of 12 people (91.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 12W9-Q5SP. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976