When you call, mention priority code 1561-ZC7Z

Rating and Reviews: Shure SRH1540 Headphones

Mix in comfort with Shure's premium closed-back cans. The SRH1540s push out an impressive 5 Hz to 25 kHz range. Replacement earpads and cables are included.

"Great Cans!" submitted March 4, 2014

By Richard K in Lorton, VA
Musical Background: Thirty years in the business - engineer, artist
Music Style: Mostly classic rock.
Overall: I purchased these from zZounds several months ago with low expectations. I use these in my home production studio for vocal tracking and occasional mixing. After a long burn in period, it became apparent that these were the best headphones I've ever used and with thirty years in the business, I've heard them all. The best compliment I can pay them happened recently when I walked away from the console with the headphones on and didn't realize that I had them on. The sound was so natural, the soundstage just right and they are really comfortable during long sessions. I was transported into my own audio world. My studio includes Blue Bottle mics, Quantec Yardstick reverb and a Grace headphone amp, so this is as good as it gets. A truly great pair of cans!

"Delicious sounding" submitted December 24, 2013

By david b in new york, NY
Overall
Music Style: Jazz, movie scores, soul and r&B, hip hop, many many many more.
Overall: let me get down to it, first off I've tested these for about 5 days and not everything I've listened to has been music to my ears, but that's not because of these headphones.. the bass is smooth, mids are wide and accurate, the high sparkle but are laid back a tad bit... My eye opener to the lush and sweet sound came in a surprised way. As I logged onto Netflix and went to my favorite show 24, no headphone amp, just these cans and my laptop, I'm watching and bam, the sound, THE SOUND, was so nice and everything seemed to blend well together. I have the shure se535 and beyerdynamics 770 pro 80ohms headphones, and they are crap headphones, but compared to the 1540s they are light years apart, and I only head 1540s for about 5 days and I can tell you they have became the hardest headphones to leave home. Things I don't like about them, yes I do have one or two things LOL, one they are bigger than I thought they'd be, making wanting to take them out a real dilemma and they are not collapsible. Two, the wires supplied are extremely long, which only lead me to believe these are meant to stay at home... but boy-o-boy that is a tough decision to make when these things sound so good.

When you call, mention priority code 1561-ZC7Z. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976