When you call, mention priority code 1646-N7D7

Rating and Reviews: Shure SM10A Microphone

The Shure SM10A is a headworn microphone for vocal performers and a favorite of singing drummers and keyboardists who need freedom of movement on stage.

"Perfect for Drummers and Keyboardists!!" submitted March 26, 2005

Musical Background: Touring Pro Drummer
Music Style: Rock, Alternative, Country, Jazz
Sound: I've used this Mic for almost ten years and it's my favorite. The sound is great considering the size of the diaphragm, it responds like an SM58 for vocals but without the stand :) but an SM58 has a Diaphragm double the size(diameter)because of that you get much less feedback too when close to speakers and monitors, a real classic from shure. I've tried the wireless version too but this one is the most professional and flexible headset mic I ever seen. The Wireless is fine for Aerobics and Dance instructors, if you plan to go live, or record, get this one. Quality: Very rugged construction, after ten years still perfect, the protective hard case works great. Value: Good price for the benefit. Same price of a SM58 or 57 plus the stand and the cable (and the hassle) Manufacturer Support: Never had to call them. Overall: I've tried the wireless version too but this one is the most professional and flexible headset mic I ever seen. The Wireless is fine for Aerobics and Dance instructors, if you plan to go live, or record, get this one.

"A conveniently cool little mic!" submitted February 21, 2006

By a customer from monsterboyproductions.com
Overall
Musical Background: Pro musician, Band leader, Producer, Bassist, Drummer/Percussionist, Song Writer.
Music Style: What ever pays the rent!
Sound: I just used this product recently & was very impressed with the sound. I normally use a vocal condenser microphone & am used to the response of that. But for this being a dynamic microphone, it had a very natural sound. I enjoyed using it so much that I'm in the proccess of purchasing one! Feature: The very fact that I didn't need to use a microphone stand while playing drums was so nice. I didn't have to play my fills around a boom stand extension. Ease of Use: Place on head, plug in, and make noise! Quality: Typical Shure quality. Good stuff! Value: Excellent value! Manufacturer Support: I've used Shure products for more than 20 years. I've rarely had to get support for their gear, but when I've needed their support, they were great. (Plus, it doesn't hurt that I live 20 minutes away from the Shure factory!) The Wow Factor: I want it more out of need. This is, for me, the better product for the price. Overall: I expect to use this product until it is either lost/stolen or there are no more serviceable parts.
30 of 31 people (96.77%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Perfect for Sports PA Announcers" submitted April 29, 2013

By Michael S in Erie, PA
Overall
Musical Background: public address announcer for colligate basketball for 20+ years.
Overall: I have used this Mic for the past three years as a Public Address Announcer for colligate basketball and for high school football. This mic provides the comfort to wear during double headers and for those day long tournaments. The sound quality is the best I have used in my 20+ years of announcing. Would recommend. This does not come with an on/off switch so must be used with a XLR on/off switch.

"great for keyboard" submitted February 1, 2013

By kevin c in grove, OH
Musical Background: 25 years, guitar, keyboards, mandoline, irish penny whistle
Music Style: all types in an Irish Band called the Hooligans
Overall: use it when playing keyboard, works great, stays on good and picks up well

"Shure SM10A Headworn Dynamic Mic" submitted April 22, 2012

By a customer from charter.net
Overall
Overall: Light weight and easy to ajust. Strudy well built. Picks up voice clear.

When you call, mention priority code 1646-N7D7. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976