When you call, mention priority code 158W-4ML5

Rating and Reviews: Shure SE-425 Earphones

Hear truer sound in your monitoring sessions with the pristine tonal quality, flat response, and high isolation of the SE425.

"Shure SE-425 earphones" submitted July 26, 2012

By Bryan B in Tampa, FL
Overall
Musical Background: 30 yrs. Drums. Play in various club bands and Church band.
Music Style: Rock, Country, Metal, Christian
Overall: I have not compared these earphones to other comparable earphones. This review is basically my experience so far with these earphones. These earphones provide very clear sound and are functionally outstanding for use as in ear, on stage monitors. The only area that I feel could be better is the bass response. The bass does track true to the recording and by no means sounds "bad". The bass is deep but "tight". However, if you prefer more bass in your music, these earphones seems to lack a little. Not sure how the competition or the Shure SE-535's compare. Unfortunately, we can't try before we buy. Overall, I am very pleased with this purchase and would recommend these earphones.

"Best yet..." submitted December 15, 2010

By a customer from jasoneddins.com
Musical Background: Audiophile
Sound: This is my third set of Shure in-ear monitors and, let me tell you, the best yet. I've own the 100 series, the 420's and now the 535's. The bass is full and rich while staying tight and the highs are higher and clearer than the 420's by a longshot. I'm not musician, but I value my music collection - the 535's do my music justice.

"Shure SE-425 Earphones" submitted December 27, 2013

By Ray Diaz in Chicago, IL
Musical Background: Fender Strat, still learning how to play
Music Style: The Blues, Rock, Country, some Hip-Hop, Classical, Salsa, Meringue...
Overall: Very happy with my new SE-425's, the bass is there. The Clarity is awesome, horns sound like should, vocals are awesome as the drums are also!

Shure SE-425 Earphones Customer Review submitted May 22, 2011

Music Style: ecclectic
Sound: I used to have some shure earphones htat i lost while traveling. I just got some cheap ones to complete my trip and ordered the SE-425 as soon as i got home. When i had to switch to the cheap one, i had just forgotten how much i was spoiled with the Shure. These new ones have a great sound, the trebles are not shadowed by the bass, the sound is very detailed. And the isolation is terrific and easy (passive, not active, no batteries required) while traveling particularly on a plane. Feature: One big minus: the plastic around the plug is huge, which makes it difficult/impossible to pug it through protective sleeves of an ipad or iphone!!! I used to have the volume attenuator with the older set, this accessory is missing and it's too bad, because even at minimum, the volume can be quite high while watching movies on airplanes. Otherwise, the regular set of sleeves, cleaning tool, big jack adapter come with the earphones. Ease of Use: Plug and play music. Passive sound isolation. Can't be simpler. Changing sleeves is easy, cleaning too. Quality: The quality of built is amazing. Bigger cable is used close to the earphones to prevent wear and tear. Value: Not cheap...but worth it if you want high a high quality product with service behind. Manufacturer Support: Although i can't speak for these ones, i had to use the 2-year warranty with my previous set of Shure, and they were replaced without any problem (actually the first replacement set was not working properly and they sent me another set no question asked). The Wow Factor: I wouldn't pay for a new set every year, but when i lost my other set, it was a no brainer that i would replace them with other Shures. Overall: I don't expect to change it before it wears out (several years i hope).

"The Super Mic." submitted September 2, 2011

By a customer from live.com
Overall
Sound: I have had other mics, but so far this is the best.Sound is very warm and it does not have any distortion. I can recognize my voice and be happy of what I get, the cleanest and richest sound. I can bet on it. Manufacturer Support: I have not used it yet. Overall: I hope it lasted a lot of years.

When you call, mention priority code 158W-4ML5. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976