When you call, mention priority code 16H6-K64F

Rating and Reviews: Shure SE215 In-Ear Phones

With these earbuds, Shure brings their incredible in-ear-monitor technology to an affordable price point. The SE215s stay put and deliver detailed sound.

Shure SE215 In-Ear Phones Customer Review submitted August 12, 2011

By a customer from stlsupra.com
Musical Background: Hobbyist/Active Musician
Sound: Can't beat these in ears for the price. After using these, I will never go back to using over the ear headphones. I use them for drumming and once I get them in, they don't move. They have great bass and clear mid's and highs. Although I have not tried any of there higher end in ears, but honestly I don't know how much better they can be. Feature: Came with several different ear pieces for great fitment.

"amazing, really." submitted June 6, 2012

By Deni L in Oceanside, CA
Overall
Musical Background: play bass guitar , jam at home taking lessons, loving music all a new
Music Style: blues, jazz, electronic, reggae, rock, classical, soul, r and b, hip hop,
Sound: to really get the sound I went with the foam instead of the silicone. it took a little longer to get use to the feeling of them in but the isolation quality is worth the extra break in time. playing around with the equalizer had me lost in the magic of hearing things i did not notice before. Feature: the clear ones are practically invisible at ten feet. lol. the wrap around the ears was for me revelation. no more messing with the cord. out ot the way and with the silicone slide I can lock the cord to the back of the head out of the way, thus making the stealth quality that much more enjoyble Ease of Use: some time was spent figureing out how to get them in the ear, but after a couple of days of use it was worth it Quality: the kevlar in the cord along with the wire over the ear makes these earbuds the best i have ever owned. bar none, sony, sennheiser, koss, skull candy. after losing money i am overjoyed to be able to have something this great. Value: i feel like i received a ducati for the price of a honda step through Manufacturer Support: the ease of registration was a blast. no issues with the items and do not plan on contacting the company except to register the next up grade, when i can afford to do so. The Wow Factor: i show people and they cant believe it. they are just simply amazing ear bud. clear to see the inside stuff is so crazy and yet so practical. with the name across the ear opening is the ultimate status. as far as i am concerned Overall: I read what others said about these little earbuds and of course I thought that 100 dollars was a lot of money. than the guy at work proceeded to break, loss and or destroy over 100 dollars worth in the time it took me to save up for these(a month) and man was that worth the wait. the heavy duty 1/8 inch plug is justification enough. the sound is just incredible. out of a possible 30 for volume on my walkman I have it turned to 8. out side I hear every nuounce of the music I listening to and nothing else. I mean N-O-T-H-I-N-G !!! and the sound stage is IN my head.

"Amazing product for an amazing price. Can't go wrong with Shure." submitted April 17, 2011

Music Style: Alternative Rock
Sound: THese things are amazing. I was looking at the more expensive ones for a while, but was not ready to drop $200-plus for headphones. These ones are incredible and look and sound very professional. I use them as In Ear Monitors with my band, and they work perfectly. They block out almost everything, but i can still talk with the band members on stage without them yelling at me. Amazing product. Feature: I love the case that comes with them. Quality: Very durable product Value: 100x better than a different pair of headphones i paid 70 bucks for. The Wow Factor: They look super professional. Most times you can't even see them from a distance since they are clear. Overall: I will be using these for a long time to come, no doubt. They are well constructed and can really crank out the volume when needed, without distorting at all.
18 of 19 people (94.74%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Ear buds for bass" submitted April 15, 2014

By Don P in Athens, TX
Overall
Musical Background: Played bass for 36 years professionally and (mostly) at church.
Music Style: Fusion, Christian rock/pop, blues, jazz
Overall: What a deal! These $100 ear buds produce far more than I had imagined they would. I am now excited to be playing again in spite of an in ear system. I have a six string Bass that just was not being reproduced in other in ear products that I had tried. The rep at ZZounds told me these would work and they do. Thank you Zzounds!

"Impressive sound. Plus, imagine coming home from a gig with no ringing in your ears!" submitted May 14, 2011

By a customer from verizon.net
Musical Background: Composer and part-time gigging musician
Music Style: Rock, Alternative, Techno, Dance
Sound: I bought this item based on other reviews and brand reputation. I am very impressed with the bass response and overall sound quality. The noise reduction works very well too...37db I believe. Feature: Comes with a carrying case and various-sized plugs. Wires are replaceable, if needed. I wish the length of the wires were a little bit longer -- as a keyboard player, I have to be sure that I don't get tangled up :-) Ease of Use: Just takes a few practice insertions to get used to putting them in quickly. Instructions/care/maintenance were fine. Quality: This is my first product of this type, so far so good. Value: $100 may seem like a lot at first, but saving your eyes is priceless. Overall: I'm hoping this lasts for years with proper handling, cleaning, etc.

"Sure SE 215 earphones" submitted February 26, 2014

By John Isom in De Soto, KS
Musical Background: Pro player for over 50 years. Yeah, I said 50
Music Style: I'm just a guitar player. I'll play anything if the money is right............
Overall: I've been using custom made, 2 driver earphones, that cost almost 3 times as much, and I have to say I prefer the Sure SE 215 earphones. Great sound and a good fit. The fit may be different for other users, but 3 of the 4 members of the group I work with love the Sure 215's.

"Great purchase!" submitted December 30, 2013

By Kyle Shafer in Denton, TX
Musical Background: Voice student at the University of North Texas
Music Style: Christian, classical, etc
Overall: So glad I got these headphones from zzounds! Great quality and perfect on stage

"Nice But Beware of Replacement Parts" submitted June 19, 2013

By Tod M in Thetford Center, VT
Overall
Musical Background: 30+ year pro. Singer/Songwriter, guitarist, drummer and producer.
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Pop, Folk... You name it.
Sound: Sound is nice and clear and clean. Feature: Thought the most useful part would be the replacement parts but not so much (see above) Ease of Use: A little tricky to figure out how to get them placed in your ear just right but after the first bought of fiddling with them I got the hang of it. Quality: Seems like a good build but beware of parts replacement Value: I would have rated them hi in value if it weren't for the parts thing. Manufacturer Support: Pretty sucky. I called and got right through but well... you know the rest of the story. The Wow Factor: The fact that they come in clear is really nice. Barely noticble from even a few feet away. Overall: These things sound great and for me, one of the selling points was users serviceable replacement parts. Well, wouldn't you know that after the first set of the first gig, I dropped them on the stage and stepped on them breaking one side, where the stem that holds the earpad meets the driver body (or whatever you want to call it). I figured that I would have to pay roughly half the cost of the whole set, maybe a little more but I found it offensive that Sure gets $78 dollars for it PLUS shipping. Sorry but that strikes me as a bit over the top.

"I recommend this product to anyone in need of a quality headphone" submitted August 3, 2011

Musical Background: Play Violin and little piano
Music Style: I dont make music
Sound: Well it sounds better than most earphones I've tried, no distortion at all, only other high quality sound earphone I've owned are V-moda vibe duo and this blows that earphone out of the park. Bass is pretty good too, and the memory foam creates a very nice sound isolation, I wore these on a roller coaster and it completely canceled the noise from the screams and the roller coaster, volume was maxed out though. Feature: Out of the box there's a good amount of sizes for the earphones, but I also bought a C-BL-K or whatever its called cable for the Iphone remote, and its been working perfectly for me so far, though i like the build quality of the original cable better than that one. Ease of Use: Takes a while to get used to fitting, but once you get its very easy to do and fits very well. I still haven't figured out how to take of the memory foam though to put on the other earpiece or a different size. Quality: Superb factory quality, however I hate that the plug on the headphone is so big, it doesnt fit on most Iphone cases, and I have to force it a little for it to be fully connected to the socket, however this is not a problem with the cbl cable, but as I said before the original cables build quality is much better than that cable, and that cost me an extra $50. Value: My family members might not think this, as they can't tell the difference between Wal-mart headphones and these, but the value is phenomenal compared to other headphones in this series. Manufacturer Support: Dont have much experience here, I haven't even registered my product yet, but I should do so soon. The Wow Factor: I don't like the look of the clear headphones, but it feels pretty good. Overall: I will be satisfied as long as both earphones keep working.

"sound stage in my head" submitted May 10, 2012

By Deni L in Oceanside, CA
Overall
Musical Background: bass and trombone jam at home, still learning
Music Style: the only styles of music i do not listen to are country, most rap, and most christian.
Sound: i did some work with the equalizer and the bass has come around, as well as the background instruments. when i listen to classical, and baroque wow. rock and reggae are so much more. Feature: the comfort level of not having to shove a small speaker into my head is amazing. i even used my cell phone without removing the bud and i could still hear the person on the other end. resonate. Ease of Use: it is a little more complicated than say most ear buds but the effort, trying several foam and silicone over pieces, like that was work. Quality: the robustness of the ear piece feels very remarkable, and should last many years. plus being able to direct the wires over my ears, around the back of my head and than pull the slide up to secure it to my head is amazing. Value: more than twice the value of any thing else i have used. so far. so good. i even looked up the web chatter about the se 315 verse the se 215 and the commonsense argument is 99 for the se 215 is by far the best value for the money. that being said i wonder how much better the other price points sound. Manufacturer Support: i have been on their web site and as zzounds i a registered reseller i came back to buy them. i have not had to deal with them except to register my new purchase and it was so easy, i want to buy more just so i can use the web site very easy. just like zzounds The Wow Factor: these are what i would call game changers. i am astounded by the shear look, feel and robustness of these ear buds. i feel sorry for any one that does not have a pair. Overall: i have read the reviews on the web and at zzounds but i had no idea how accurate the reviews would be, i am astounded at the clarity and fullness of the music i now am exposed to.

"Adequate, but not great" submitted November 3, 2012

By Brett H in Moorpark, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Live stage performance drummer. I have been playing for 20 years.
Music Style: Christian Rock / Worship
Overall: I bought these for live performances as I am a drummer. They get the job done, but I was expecting a better range and I have to turn the volume on our Aviom System completely up to hear any details.

"Outstanding upgrade!" submitted August 13, 2012

By J-J d in Wausau, WI
Overall
Musical Background: Professional live sound engineer, amateur bassist.
Overall: I upgraded from a pair of Shure E2g earphones that had reached the end of their useful life, and boy, am I glad they gave up the ghost! The SE215 are some of the best I've used; when you factor in the quality-to-price ratio, you'd be hard-pressed to find a better bang for the buck. They're comfortable, lightweight, durable, and sound great. The included options for fitting your ears are fantastic, and for durability, you can't beat the modular cable design. I love the fact that the clear design makes them nearly invisible. The build quality is great, which I need because I travel a fair amount. I have no doubt that these will last a long time, but should they ever meet their maker, you can bet I'll be buying another set. FYI: I only gave 4 stars for features because I wish they had an in-line microphone and play/pause/volume controls. You absolutely can get an adapter cable to add these features, but, sadly, not in clear. I also wish, for the sake of protection, that the case was the hardshell type, instead of the soft-sided pouch, but that is a minor quibble, especially since these practically live on my noggin.

"sounded great for a week" submitted July 15, 2013

By david bening in toledo, OH
Musical Background: I play drums and have for about 25 years
Music Style: I use them for Yamaha electronic set, and computer, for recording and playback. Thought if I spent a little more they would las
Overall: not good waiting to see who I sent the bad ear buds back to and weather or not I am going to get a new pair or partial pieces.

"Shure was disappointing" submitted January 29, 2013

By Royce S in Rockledge, FL
Musical Background: 20+ yr. Pro Drummer
Music Style: Alternative Rock
Overall: overall sound is subpar. Very thin sound with no bass. Distortion at elevated volumes. The noise reduction claim is bogus as I tried every bud size provided and zero sound isolation. Bought $5 ear buds at Walgreens that blow these away. I would return them but I can't due to "health issues" of having been inserted in my ears. Perhaps I got a dud pair, but I'm still stuck with them without recourse. Fair warning: I would highly recommend anything other than these despite the Shure branding (which is the main reason I purchased these over the Westone UM1). I sure won't buy anything Shure in the future.

When you call, mention priority code 16H6-K64F. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976