When you call, mention priority code 200-6340

Rating and Reviews: Sennheiser e845 Mic

Experience high signal output and on-stage freedom with hand-held, supercardioid dynamic mics by Sennheiser.

"The best singers' mic I've ever owned." submitted October 31, 2007

By a customer from likewisejazz.com
Music Style: Jazz, Old-Vegas
Sound: I don't sing, I just bring the stuff. I have two of these mics (one for backup). Every singer that has used it tells me it is the best mic they've ever used. I probably have sold about six of them when I tell the singer where to buy them. I just bought a third one because it is such a good mic. Feature: You must have the on-off switch. Ease of Use: How hard is it to use a mic? Sing into the end without the cord. Quality: Ive had the oldest mic five years, now. Sounds like it did when I bought it. Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed support

"Excellent Value..." submitted February 13, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: active musician.
Music Style: Christian, country, rock, tejano...
Sound: With the EQ settings on the various mixers being flat and no processors; this mic is very clear, warm, and to me extremely even... Adjusting EQ is minimal to none at all! Vocals are natural as with mic'd acoustic guitars... For comparison's sake, no crispiness as with the Audix mics, (OM-3's & 5's that I own and like)... Feedback is virtually non-existent... Rejects background noise extremely well... I can't detect any distortion coming from this mic... I like this product so much that I own three 845's and planning to buy more... I own a 945 and four 822's... After owning Audix and Shure products, (to me) Sennheiser number one. Feature: Comes with a pouch and mic holder. There is a switch. Nice. Ease of Use: Its a microphone... It can't get easier that that... Quality: Absolutely SOLID! I mean hard core solid! Although, I have to admit that there is some handling noise when bumped. Very minimal, though. I would consider this "normal"... Value: For what you get from this mic it is worth more! So the value is awesome to me! Manufacturer Support: Comes with a 10 year warranty... Haven't any problems with the 845's as of yet. Incidentally, I have had NO problems with any of my Sennheiser's... The Wow Factor: Again, it is a microphone... It is a needed tool for the business... But yes, I want a few more... Overall: If lost or stolen, I would replace these 845's with the same model or ANY Sennheiser for that matter!!!!!

"The perfect mic for a gigging backup singer." submitted December 19, 2008

By a customer from cs.stanford.edu
Music Style: Pop
Sound: More clear, less "warm" than the Shure Beta 58A, which is probably the most direct competitor in this price range (and also probably the most popular vocal mic in this price range). I prefer the Sennheiser, hands-down. I primarily sing harmony, and find the clarity of this mic allows me to deliver harmonies without crowding the frequency space of the lead vocals. Feature: While a switch is generally considered a non-pro feature, in the semi-pro market, it's quite useful. Every potential source of feedback counts, and do you always trust the sound guy to turn your mic off between sets? Also since I sing primarily backup, and not on every song, I turn it off @ practice as well when I'm not singing. So this is a perfect mic for a gigging backup singer. Ease of Use: It's a microphone. Value: It's also not the cheapest mic out there; the SM58 still seems to be the most common vocal mic out there and I can't say for sure that this mic is $50 better. The Wow Factor: Well, this category is a little silly for a mic, but yes, it's a nice conversation piece, since it's not the most common mic out there.

Sennheiser e845 Mic Customer Review submitted August 21, 2007

Overall
Sound: These mics are the best all round mics money can buy far better than any shure mic build quality is fantastic.

When you call, mention priority code 200-6340. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976