When you call, mention priority code 143Q-QG0R

Rating and Reviews: Schecter C-1 Hellraiser

The Schecter C-1 Hellraiser is one rough customer. With dual EMG humbuckers, a set neck and 24 jumbo frets, the C-1 Hellraiser was built to rock.

"Very Impressed" submitted October 1, 2009

Music Style: Rock, Alternative, Metal and Nu-Metal
Sound: It has the versatility to be a Metal Beast, and then with the ability to split the double coil pickups, you get that clean single coil sound. Feature: The features of this guitar are awesome! With the EMG Active pickups, the set neck and the string through body, this guitar has killer sustain and you get clean sounding harmonics. The Mahogany body gives you a nice full sound. Ease of Use: This thing has a super fast neck, and its easy to reach the 24th frets. Quality: The quality seems to be really good. Nothing falling apart yet.... Value: The value is great for what you get. When you look at the features of this guitar that you get. With the EMG's, Grover Tuners, Set neck and Mahogany body. There are guitars out there with half the features and double the price. Manufacturer Support: Haven't had to deal with support yet, but if they put as much effort in support as they do in the craftmanship, I'd have to say there are no worries there. The Wow Factor: The pictures of this guitar don't do it justice. I bought the Black Cherry guitar and I get so many compliments on this guitar just because of its looks. Before I even plug it in. Overall: After buying other guitars, I've always looked around at what other guitars are out there that I liked. Now that I have this one, I feel like I don't have anything else to look for because I've already got the best. I do have to say that my next guitar someday will definitely be another Schecter.

"Worth every penny." submitted December 27, 2008

Music Style: Grindcore, Metalcore, Hardcore, Post-hardcore
Sound: The Active EMG pickups give this guitar such an amazing tone. The String-thru-body also gives the sound a huge sustain boost. This is definitely one of the best sounding guitars I've played in years. Feature: K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Stupid. Not too much crap on this bad boy. Split coil taps are pretty cool, especially if you're playing clean. Ease of Use: So easy. Not the lightest guitar in the world, but it plays so nice. Quality: Absolutely solid. It could probably survive a nuclear holocaust. Value: It's a high quality guitar, but it sells at much less than you'd think. It's still expensive though. Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed support yet. The Wow Factor: It is an incredibly appealing guitar. I bought the off-white model, and I love it. Overall: This will be a guitar I take care of until it spontaneously combusts. It is very well built, I don't think anything is going to fail on me, and it looks too nice to let it fall into a state of decadence.

"love at first touch, " submitted April 1, 2013

By Freddy in Lincolnton , NC
Musical Background: most my life,
Music Style: Blues, Motown, early rock, jazz, some country.
Sound: Sound is what ever you desire, from insane to unexpected beautiful clean tone and with the push pull coil tap there's just no end of possible sounds. Feature: The push pull coil tap on both pickups, stays in tune very well thinks to the locking tuners. Jumbo frats are great on the set nick, and the active EMG pickups with the best of sound. Ease of Use: The only learning curve is finding all the great tones that are in this Guitar. Quality: Unmatched in any Guitar in this price range, Value: Worth ever dollar, Manufacturer Support: I'm sure it's good, but don't see having to use it. The Wow Factor: It's everything about about this guitar, from sound to there way she plays, it may be called a Hellraiser but plays and sounds like it was made in Heaven. Overall: This is one hell of a Guitar, I'm so happy I took the chance and got this one. Unpacking the guitar I was in total bliss at the beauty of this instrument, then I took her in my hands and the feel is all top quality. I love strat guitars and this in a small way feels the same, but the nick is a bit more thicker and feels great. Setup out of the box was very good, but after a slight adjustment it was perfect. The sound from the EMG pickups are great, I can get just about any tone I want.

"Giving up Gibson!" submitted March 9, 2010

Music Style: Metal,Punk,Hardcore
Sound: This guitar is so great, sounds amazing as soon as you get it set up and plugged in. Rarely ever goes out of tune because the locking grover tuners. Sounds so much better than my Gibson SG Standard. Feature: The features are limited but in a good way. They kept it simple and clean. 3 way pick up switch 1 tone knob and 2 volume. That's all you need. The professional parts, like the tuners, bridge, pickups are just great bonuses. I don't really use the coil taps but they don't get in the way of the amazing design of this guitar. Ease of Use: It feels like butter and very easy to play and get into. I never get annoyed playing this guitar like I did guitars that cost much more money than this. My SG gives me hand cramps. This guitar doesn't even make me tired. Quality: Since I just received the guitar, we will see how this thing holds out on wear and tear from gigging. It seems built well and even though it is made in korea, it looks sturdy and show ready. Value: Okay this guitar could sell for $1,500 and I will still found a way to buy it. Schecter knows where to put there money into, and the quality, great price, playability. Manufacturer Support: I don't think I need support with a well made guitar like this. The Wow Factor: The look isn't for everyone. I like the off-white model the most ( the one i have) I was also interested in getting the black jack C1 model for the ebony fretboard. Thats a few months down the line. I won't play any other guitar besides a schecter. Overall: I will just go out and get another schecter. They are worth it.

"buy it now!!!!" submitted December 12, 2010

Musical Background: hobby
Music Style: everything with high gain
Sound: This thing sounds amazing. With or without an amp it blows my mind. When you put a high gain setting on your amp the bridge emg has insane cruch and clarity. The neck pickup is pretty smooth, but a tiny bit too cruchy for my liking. Everybody says that emgs dont sound too good on a clean channel but i think otherwise. The coil tap (splits the humbucker into a single coil) makes each pickup sound really organic and crystal clear. I truly think that think ax can playu any type of music. Feature: This guitar has some nice extras. Startin from the top: Grover tuners (work perfect after some tightening up), 24 jubo frets (square shaped, really comfortable), gotic cross inlay (look awesome) Emgs (81-89 coil tap), tune o matic brige(easy to use) string thru body, 2 vol (bot induvidually coil tapped for each pickup) 1 tone, abalone binding (goes perfect with finnish) cherry quilted top (you have to see it in person it is super beautiful, Set neck ultra axcess( when i got it i would have sworn it was a neck thru until i looked closer) 3 way blade pickup switch Ease of Use: This plays amazing. the frets are a square shape that feel and bend amazing. the action can go super low with no fret buzz. the strings feel really loose, but stay in tune all the time. Quality: There are only 2 small blemishes. one is a side of the neck fret marker , it is just a little over filler. The other is on the abalone binding, it is a little discolered spot. You can only see both of these blemishes if you look very close. one of the knobs has came of, but it was easy to but back pn with a screwdriver. Besides those, it is perfect. Value: This is a crazy value. it should be almost double the price. $ Manufacturer Support: never had to use it, but i got a 2 year unlimited warranty. The Wow Factor: HOT AX!!!!!!!! The finish is insanley beutiful. It shines like crazy too. In a some places you can barely see the finish because it shines so much! It is so smooth and has no sharp uncomfortable edges. Overall: i will keep it forever it is my baby, nuf said. i will eventually by another when the time is right, or if something happens to it.

"Best guitar I have ever got." submitted September 7, 2009

Musical Background: semi Pro
Music Style: Metal, Rock, Hard Rock.
Sound: I Got this about 2 years ago. I must say It is the best guitar I have ever owned or played. I use to play yamaha or Gibson. But I think once you go Schecter you cant go back. I have 60 gaged strings tuned down to a G and she never fails to keep the tone and the tune. there is nothing i would change on her. I have to say perfect. Feature: Well I keep the volume at 10. But my friend likes to Killswitch alot and that works perfect. everything just is so easy to do with her. Ease of Use: It gets harmonic notes easy. It runs Hot so every thing you do just hits you. I love that because I need to hit hard and fast and she does just that. Quality: I think this is made great. onlything I would like more is if it was made in the Usa. But apart from that No this is made by the hand of God almost. amazing. Value: For the price you can do no better. Manufacturer Support: I never had a reason to call them. She is to perfect. The Wow Factor: She is vary sexy. the look and the feel. Just like a woman you love. you just want to touch her all the time. cant keep your hands off. Overall: I will be Satisfied for life. I will never play anything else but a Schecter hellraiser. though I do have the Schecter 7 string omen.

"Great playing pro axe- best deal out there." submitted April 14, 2010

By a customer from excite.com
Musical Background: guitarist
Music Style: blues rock jazz
Sound: I have owned this guitar for 6 months now. Pickups are very clean and have a very flat frequency response with very low noise. They are pre-amp pickups. Feature: Coil splitting. Quality: Very good value here, this is a professional stage guitar and is better than the guitars by ESP that sell for slightly less. The nut is artificial bone Tusc. Value: Great deal. Manufacturer Support: A bit of an attitude over the phone. The Wow Factor: Small and light guitar I set mine up myself I tightened the truss rod slightly and adjusted the bridge, I use 010 strings. Plays like a wet dream. Really the easiest playing guitar around-- you can pay 3 grand for a Les Paul and it wont be this easy to play.

"c-1 hell raiser" submitted April 7, 2013

By Doral F in Mineral Point, WI
Musical Background: hobby guitarist
Music Style: ROCK,BLUES= FUN
Overall: To get this much quality and performance from any other brand guitar you would have to pay double the money. Schecter means quality. If you are considering a Gibson studio for 1500 bucks, go schecter for half the money and equal quality and twice the wow factor, its a no brainer. Gibson has been working for years to catch up to schecters quality and innovations. Good luck

"A melodic terrorist" submitted April 27, 2012

By Nate Gray in Warner Robins, GA
Overall
Musical Background: I record through a USB interface with Cubase 5.1. Drummer and guitarist...a boss on the spoons!
Music Style: classic rock (leppard, metallica, boston, eagles), 90s (vertical horizon, limp bizkit, goo goo dolls, redhott chili peppers) Pro
Overall: Ive been playing guitar for around 10yrs now. Originally a drummer, i wanted to do something a little more "pack up and go"...Since ive been playing, ive owned a Gibson les paul studio, Jackson DXMG, and a martin acoustic. This has been my favorite. I have played faster necks, but due to the construction materials of this particular guitar and its active EMGs (active are preffered over passive in my case), this guitar is killer. Great sustain, and alot of bite!. pinched harmonics come with ease and the overall appearance displays to audiences everywhere, that your ready to rock. I have the black cherry model and it is beautiful. Tuners are great and hold very well, even when shifting from E to drop C on the fly...(stretch your strings). The ONLY complaint i have on this guitar is that its fairly heavy. Would much rather prefer a basswood weight, but with the weight comes quality i feel. You need this guitar in your arsenal...trust me

"Amazing Guitar, Well Worth It!" submitted March 22, 2009

Music Style: Metal, Death Metal, New Wave Metal, Blues, Acoustice
Sound: Great sound, great tone, and with the pull pots it'll sound great with clean tones. Feature: I love the EMG pickups, always have. Love the grover tuners, great and stay in tune forever. The Pull/push pots are great and add a variety of sound to this guitar. Tuneomatic through body bridge allows for easy tuning and replacement of strings. Ease of Use: This guitar is great for shredding and playing rythm. Jumbo frets fit very well, neck isn't too thick and it's light, but not too light. Quality: This guitar is amazingly made well, Schecter made a beast. It's great for all kinds of needs; performance in small and huge venues, on the road play, practice at home, practice in a garage, recording studio you name it. Value: Great value, best metal guitar in my opinion for under 1k. Manufacturer Support: I'm not sure about this one, haven't really ran into any trouble yet. The Wow Factor: Amazingly beautiful guitar, it's looks rival the S-1 elite. I love the abalone binding and quilted maple top, headstock looks amazing, and the inlays are killer. Even if it didn't look as fancy, it would still play great, but the looks take this guitar to another level! Great metal guitar. Overall: I will use this guitar until it's impossible for me to, but I'd get it annually repaired and if I get the cash again I'd buy a new one if mine were to get stolen.

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser Customer Review submitted September 11, 2008

Music Style: Metalcore/Deathcore
Sound: Sound is amazing, the EMG 81/89's do an awsome job and those pinch harmonics come so clear. Has a really nice clean sound. This guitar just sings to you as you play it. Feature: Comes with two volume knobs, tone knob and a 3 way selector switch. and coil tap on both volume knobs if you want to clean up the sound a bit. It stays in tune. Only thing that turned me off before was the fact that the guitar takes batteries haha but It doesnt bother me at all with the sound I get from the Activator Pickups. Ease of Use: Probably the best guitar I've ever played. I've played high grade Gibsons, ESP's, Parker, Jackson and this really blows away everything i've played before. Don't go spend 3 Grand on some les paul when you can get an overall better guitar that sounds and looks so much better like this for $700. Quality: Schecter did a number making this guitar. Neck thru is always nice, The pearl gothic cross inlays are beautiful, I got the black cherry one and I love everything about it. Average weight, not too light but it isnt heavy at all. The guitar is gorgeous no questions asked. I thought it looked good in pictures but seeing it in person is a whole different story. Value: For $700 this is a steal. I probably won't ever buy from anyone else but Schecter in the future. Manufacturer Support: Never had any problems with Schecter. I got what I ordered nothing less.

"Buy " submitted April 22, 2013

By Benjamin L in Paris, TN
Musical Background: 14 years of shreading guitar
Music Style: All
Overall: I purchased this guitar, kinda weary about schecter's rep. since its fairly a new company. All I can is WOW! The Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR is an absolute beast. It does it all clean, metal, and rock you wont be disappointed! The craftsmanship is absolutly top notch.........A real solid guitar!

"Girls Like Hellraising Too! :-)" submitted June 29, 2009

Overall
Musical Background: Just for fun!
Music Style: It all sounds good to me...but I like to rock!
Sound: I love the way this guitar sounds. I'm a novice player, but I know what sounds good. Feature: The tonal choices that you have seem limitless! Ease of Use: Half the fun is modifying the sound to your personal specifications. Luv it! Luv it! Luv it! Quality: This guitar is awesome to look at especially with the black cherry finish I have. I absolutely love the inlays too... Value: I'm glad I got this one instead of the one I had originally intended to purchase. I played both and the Hellraiser was more superior in value and quality. Manufacturer Support: Not applicable yet The Wow Factor: Sometimes I just take it out of the case just to look at it and not play. Overall: Almost bought a Gibson and changed my mind after playing the Hellraiser. Schecter is my guitar brand for life for sure. Would love to see the neck a little skinnier for us girls. Our hands are smaller! :-)

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser Customer Review submitted January 14, 2008

Overall
Sound: For a heavy metal tone and a good clean sound this guitar is hard to beat for the price. The EMGs are amazing! Ease of Use: Pick up, shred Quality: very sturdy guitar, worth my while! Value: Quite possibly one of the best you can get for the price. Manufacturer Support: The best cuz I never had to deal with them The Wow Factor: Gorgeous black cherry is so wonderful to just stare at. Overall: BUY!

"KILLER" submitted April 21, 2008

By a customer from att.net
Music Style: Rock, metal, blues, country
Sound: METAL!!! In my opinion this is the best metal guitar that you can get for under a grand! I thought about picking up some blackouts for it but the standard actives are just as good, it would be a waste to spend 250$ more. The coil taps are nice espically with the tone controlls, giving you a wide tonal range! Clean tone come thru super smooth. Feature: As said before the pickups are HOT, it is coil tappable, the finish is flawless. The only problem i had is the every schecter guitar come set up & ready from the factory but the action on my low E was a bit too low so i had the annoying buzz around the 1-6 fret range.. no problem, if you are looking into this guitar you should be able to set it up for your self anyways. Ease of Use: Big sound, fast neck, sick tones!! you cant ask for much more...id drop a grand for this easily & not think twice. Quality: this thing is amazing, FLAWLESS, the finish is gorgeous (black cherry) The matching of he top quiltng is perfect. The black chrome hardware is great quality & adds class while keeping it dark. Value: This guitar is worth every penny and then some! Manufacturer Support: havent had to. that should say something about the quality thet schecter puts out!!! The Wow Factor: This thing is a looker, Overall: this thing will always be with me! never replace it, lust add more guitars to my collection. will definately add more schecters.

"Shredder to Ska - It does it all!" submitted March 8, 2010

Music Style: Rock, Alternative, Punk
Sound: The sound on this guitar is so versatile! You can use it in just about any style of music. This guitar sounds good playing anything from all kinds of Metal to Ska! Feature: The active EMG pickups scream on this bad boy! The split coil gives you a great single coil strat sound. I have the Black Cherry one and the color is amazing! Like someone said in another review, the pictures on here don't do the guitar any justice, you have to see it for yourself. The grover tuners are great! I have no problems staying in tune with this guitar. And with the string through bridge and set neck, the sustain is amazing! Ease of Use: It's simple to get some nice harmonics out of these Hot EMG pickups. The neck is super fast with easy access to all 24 frets. And the X-Jumbo frets are even better than having a scalloped neck. Quality: The quality of this guitar is amazing, especially for the price range that it's in. It feels solid and the parts on it don't look or feel cheap at all. I was concerned because I went to Guitar Center to check one out and it was missing one of the volume knobs. I thought the moment I would try to pull up on it to split the coil, it would come off. That is NOT the case. Those knobs are on there tight, someone had to really try hard to pull it off in the store. I do have to say, I own two other Schecter guitars and all of them seem to be good quality guitars. Oh and it was in tune right out of the box! Value: This is just about the best guitar (with the most features) that you are going to find in this price range. I mean, good luck finding something that is not Schecter for under $1000 where you get this good of quality along with Grover tuners, EMG 81/89's Mahogany body, set neck. Manufacturer Support: I'll go ahead and say support is great, just because I've emailed the company before with questions and they were always quick to get back to me and help me out. I haven't had to deal with support in regards to warranty issues yet (hope I don't have to), but I have faith that their customer support would be just as good as the quality of their guitars and the quality of the team I contacted with questions. The Wow Factor: Besides being the beast that it is with all of the features that it has, the guitar is beautiful to look at. The Black Cherry finish with the Abalone binding around the body and the head stock awesome. The Black Chrome hardware and the cross inlays make the guitar look dark and mean. Overall: How can you go wrong with a guitar that has everything you're looking for as well as the visual appeal that gets people complimenting it all the time? Schecter makes good quality guitars and this one is not any different.

When you call, mention priority code 143Q-QG0R. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976