When you call, mention priority code 1433-1HC6

Rating and Reviews: Rane SIXTY-TWO Mixer

Ideal for Serato Scratch Live rigs, this 2-channel Rane DJ mixer has tons of I/O: 4 stereo ins for CD decks or turntables, XLR for your mic, and 2 USB ports.

"Better than expected..." submitted November 6, 2012

By Chris Velie in League City, TX
Musical Background: Been a DJ since 1982 always on Technics 1200
Music Style: EDM currently but always progressive dance
Overall: As an old school guy that used Rane mixers back in the 80's it was always my desire to get a Rane unit for myself. The years have passed and now I have my very own Rane 62. Suffice to say I couldn't be more pleased! I run my 1200s through the board and it like I've been reborn with this mixer. Starting with ease of set up the unit is fantastic. The layout is logical, the options numerous and the sound quality is excellent. The unit has that solid feel one would expect out of Rane and the input/output options are plentiful. All in all I could not be more pleased with my new Rane 62!

"Rane 62 Mixer" submitted December 23, 2013

By Andy Z in Milwaukee, WI
Overall
Musical Background: Professional Dj and Producer with 13 years experience in clubs, bars, radio and private events
Music Style: Open Format (i.e. I do it all!)
Overall: Having previously owned the TTM 57, I'd obviously had high hopes for this mixer and I'm glad to report, it does not disappoint. Well constructed, clean sound, improved knobs and faders... not to mention the effects rival any Pioneer product I've ever used or owned. ZZounds was fast with delivery and I had no issues getting into the mix with this product right away. Very pleased!

"Simply The Best" submitted June 13, 2014

By James B in Atlanta, GA
Overall
Musical Background: I've been DJing for over 25 years in clubs, mobile and for my own personal gratification.
Music Style: Old School Hip-Hop, Classic Rock, R&B, Motown, Reggae, Neo-Soul
Overall: The Rane 62 is a beast. It has no weaknesses that I can see. I will have this mixer for a long time as it ticks every box imaginable for a controller/dvs/mixer. The build quality is high level. The work flow is logical. The layout is perfect. All parts including the knobs are made with the best quality parts. It's a dream mixer for sure. Rane and Serato collaboration is the best partnership in the DJ business. Also, thanks zZounds for the Pay as you Play.

When you call, mention priority code 1433-1HC6. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976