When you call, mention priority code 172W-9DYV

Rating and Reviews: Pioneer DDJ-S1 Controller

Mix, scratch and loop in Serato DJ, with help from this Pioneer DJ controller's song progression display, alphabetic search, slip mode and needle search.

Overall

"A wonderful on the go, quick setup, light weight, all in one unit!" submitted November 30, 2011

Musical Background: DJing 30yrs
Music Style: United States
Sound: I think it's a great controller, Well made product, just like all pioneer products. The unit sounds great! I also use the cdj 1000s. It's very much like the CDJ decks. I love the slip mode feature! only problem is a slight delay when you talk into the mic. Feature: The slip mode is hot. I love that it has 5 hot cues. Searto ITCH is cool because I use scratch. So it an easy learning curve. I didn't have to reset crates. Quick setup. plugin and play! I love the record feature too! Very useful, Record session and play back later to see how your gig went... Ease of Use: Very easy to use, Very fast learning curve for me being use to pioneer product already. Quality: So far, very reliable. Everything is doing what it's suppose to. except the mic has a delay. Value: I think is a good buy. Manufacturer Support: I haven't tried to reach them yet The Wow Factor: Yes, it make a moble job easy. also it make at home setup easy. I also love the features on the unit. Overall: Love it, undecided if I'd replace it with the same. I'd look for the unit to be improved. it's missing a cue/out for monitor, also I'd like the mixer to have 2 more channels for move versatility, Such as adding 2 turntables

"Outstanding controller" submitted February 23, 2013

By Eric M in Miami, FL
Overall
Music Style: House, EDM, reggaeton, salsa, top 40, pop/rock, whatever the hot girl at the club requests
Overall: Been using a friend's Pioneer DDJ-S1 and finally got my own. Always makes a great impression at gigs and events...people are in awe of this device. If you look like a pro DJ, you'll get hired more often and the Pioneer does this for you. Great controller, great sound and easy to use. zZounds delivered on time and played a gig the very next night...thank you zZounds!

"Great Purchase" submitted July 24, 2012

By Rafael M in Miami, FL
Musical Background: House Music All nite long
Overall: I got this equipment around a month ago, first I got to say that I love the ZZounds 4 payment plan. They always allow me to get to play meanwhile I am paying for what I got. Very nice!... Second I had been wanting to put my hands on this baby for some time, I also bought the Traktor Controller; this one by far feels more like a professional DJ tool than Traktor controller feels more like a toy. If you are looking to carry less heavy equipment to a gig. Definitely get this DDJ-S1 you won't regret. It feels great, it works great, and it doesn't weight nothing. I tried Serato ITCH and I liked it, I also made it work with Virtual DJ and even downloaded a Skin for this Controller. All in ALL good Buy.

"Pioneer takes the dj controller industry up above all competition." submitted June 9, 2011

Musical Background: deejay
Music Style: caribbean
Sound: Being a serato itch deejay for some time I have had the opportunity to use various controllers but none came close to the Pioneer ddj-s1. Straight out the box its comes with the newest itch update to support effects, no extra hardware needed. The layout is very easy and two Mic inputs plus and xlr output sold me. The volume levels and headphones are crisp. The elevation to slip your laptop closer to you is a welcomed bonus so you can deejay practically anywhere. Feature: The most useful features found are the needle drop strip search with the touch it can find any point in the song also the Mic volume adjusts when you talk very nice feature. Two Mic inputs. No slip feature is also a cool addition. Ease of Use: Very user friendly. Out the box plug and play Quality: Value for your money, no deejay out there will regret the cost of this piece of hardware. Its the cost of two 800 plus a mixer, calculate that and see the savings. Value: Worth it Manufacturer Support: None needed so far. The Wow Factor: Best on the market for all in one controllers. Blows the competition away. Overall: I've put away my other two controllers now and use the pioneer everywhere I spin now. Best piece of equipment to style on the other deejays with. The only flaw I've seen is without the power adaptor the equipment still works but the jog wheel illumination does not work nor do the mics. Hopefully this us corrected soon or if you forget your adaptor at home you will be lucked out to have any Mic output. Same goes if your in a dark setting, no jog wheel lights.
10 of 11 people (90.91%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"The NEW standard in DJ Controllers" submitted March 31, 2011

By a customer from aim.com
Overall
Musical Background: Club & Radio DJ (20+ yrs)
Music Style: House, Dance, World, Hip-Hop
Sound: Excellent sound processor. Smooth controls. Good headphone volume. Feature: Pioneer did their homework on the DDJ-S1 and produced a sound piece of equipment. The layout is smart and handles mostly all the features of Serato Itch. Ease of Use: Great layout. All controls are where they should be and easy to find (even in low light). Quality: Great quality. Not 'toylike' at all (in comparison to other controllers on the market. Value: You are basically getting 2 CDJ's and a pioneer battle mixer bundled into one easy to carry package. In a nutshell, you are getting a complete DJ top end for the price of one CDJ-1000.

When you call, mention priority code 172W-9DYV. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976