When you call, mention priority code 16J9-3FX1

Rating and Reviews: Peavey Escort 3000 PA

Take your show on the road with the Escort 3000 portable PA system from Peavey. The system folds into its own case, and it comes with everything you need.

Overall

"a great system ,this is our first as singers and we will buy from peavey again" submitted August 23, 2009

By a customer from live.com
Musical Background: gospel singer
Music Style: southern gospel
Sound: we heard this system at a sing at our church and were blown away by its light weight and portability.then we heard how great the sound was. wow! we ordered one fromzzounds at the best price available. great product from peavey and great job by zzounds to get it to us ..thanks Feature: great controls to mix and adjust music. Ease of Use: i am very new to soundsystems but this is so easy and sounds great Quality: i compared this to comparable systems by fender and there was no competition. quality build. Value: worth every penny and especially the deal i got from zzounds The Wow Factor: good addition to any gospel singing group .works well in big or small churches Overall: totally satisfied
65 of 67 people (97.01%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Peavy Escort 3000 highly recommended" submitted February 21, 2011

By a customer from bellsouth.net
Music Style: Real Jazz
Sound: I do not have broad experience with various sound systems but I am very pleased with the Escort 3000's sound, and for the wattage (150 per channel) the system easily accommodates a large room. The reverb option adds a nice touch to the sound of my trombone, although I use it selectively. Feature: A great feature is the portability of the system. The whole thing can be set up or taken apart in minutes, and it can easily be pulled to or from any gig venue and your van on its wheels. It is the size of a big piece of airport luggage. You might need some help hefting it into your van or car trunk. Also, it is very easy to connect an I-pod if you want to play music or background tracks. It is also very easy to use Escort's system output jacks (RCA stereo) to record your music. I used my Zoom H2 recorder to record my trombone (with a condenser mic pick-up on the bell) and an Abersold Jazz Background track played directly through the Zoom. This worked well by avoiding the need to use the Zoom's on-board microphones, which while good do not generally match the quality of direct signal recording of the background track and condenser mic mix. Ease of Use: see previous item Quality: I've had my Escort for about 5 weeks and so far so good. It is obviously beautifully designed and engineered. Value: Given all the great features, it would appear to be a great value. Manufacturer Support: I've not yet needed support. The Wow Factor: Frankly, I'm very pleased but lust does not enter the picture. Overall: Given my musical activities I do not see any upgrades on the horizon. The Escort should work for me for a long time.
17 of 18 people (94.44%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Peavey Escort Portable PA System" submitted January 13, 2010

By a customer from mchsi.com
Musical Background: Karaoke DJ
Sound: I purchased a used Peavey Escort Portable PA System a few months ago. The system was only 1 year old when I purchased it for 300.00. I have used it 6 times as a Karaoke DJ. There is nothing I dont like about this system. I added a Powered Home Theatre Subwoofer, which added bigtime to the sound. Even though its only 150 watts, its perfect for small functions (Cafe, Small Bar, Or Livingroom)In a karaoke setting, this system should be good enough for a 1000 sqft room. I do recomend adding a powered subwoofer, which you can come off one of the RCA outputs. Very clean sound with each channel having reverb controls. On a scale of 1 to 10 for a small portable system, I rate it a 10. Feature: 4 channels with slider controls with 1/4 and XLR imputs. RCA Imputs and Outputs. Master Slider Control Ease of Use: Very easy, its basicly a turn on and go system. Adding a (Home System) Powered Subwoofer adds a great deal to the overall sound, you can come off the RCA Output for this. Quality: Peavey for the mostpart always makes reliable equipment Value: I didnt pay retail for this but I would have Manufacturer Support: Havent needed any The Wow Factor: I really like how this snaps together and the portabillity of it Overall: I dont forsee replacing this unit for what I am using it for
28 of 30 people (93.33%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Most awesome portable sound equipment." submitted December 6, 2011

By a customer from mail2texas.com
Overall
Musical Background: Played piano for 47 years, DJ for 12 years.
Music Style: All genre, rock, hiphop, country, classic, reggaeton, salsa, norteno, tejano
Sound: The sound is awesome! The portability is perfect for our use as a mobile Disc Jockey service. I highly recommend the Peavey Escort 3000. Feature: Love the fact that a Peavey brand corded mike was also included with the purchase. Love the ease of use and mobility. Ease of Use: Easy connections, simple to hook up and quick to start with the disc jockey show. Quality: The product is well made. The product is very reliable and has a sound system that is sufficient for a rather large hall. The only thing I might suggest would be that the speakers need to be attached a little more secure to the system when you are rolling it around, so there is no chance of the speakers coming loose from the bundle. Value: This product is definitely worth the selling price. It's ease of use, portability, function and value are amazing. Manufacturer Support: Rating a 10...have not dealt with the company that made the product so far. This tells me that the product is of high quality and reflects very positively on Peavey. There has been no need for support. The Wow Factor: The appeal of this product is amazing. We love it. Overall: We expect to be satisfied with it for a long time. I would definitely replace it with another one just like it, if it were to need replacing.
10 of 11 people (90.91%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"When you want the best product, best price and best service... Buy here!" submitted October 24, 2011

By a customer from sc.rr.com
Musical Background: Church and television and recording of music
Music Style: Church and television ministry.
Sound: My new Peavey portable PA system is even better than advertised. It sounds great and has great power. Feature: My Peavey Pa system is well designed and thought out. Someone finally understand that you can have both portability and fantastic professional quality. Ease of Use: Nothing is easier to use that my new Peavey portable pa system. Quality: My new pa system is rugged and durable. I expect it to hold up great for many years to come. Overall: The entire purchase experience was exactly as stated. Your company exceeded all my expectations in every way and I will definitely make more purchases in the future. Also, extra fast shipping and processing.

"LOVE IT!!!!" submitted December 29, 2009

Musical Background: sporting events
Music Style: classic rock
Sound: One word: WOW!!! I bought this system for sporting events and military functions. I was amazed how easy it was for set up and clear the music was. The microphone came in handy and was easy to operate. This system has everything I need. This was a Christmas present and I was the envy of everyone. Great price and Great sound. Thanks peavy for the best present ever.. Quality: Love the carrying case.

Peavey Escort 3000 PA Customer Review submitted July 12, 2011

Overall
Sound: The sound is great for my purposes. I host a weekly pub quiz for about 50-75 people. The sound is good, as long as it isn't basketball season. It's tough to keep up with the screaming crowd at the bar. Feature: The two sealed areas for accessories are great. I keep cables, microphone, and extra pens handy. Ease of Use: Everything is right in front of you and it's easy to use. My only real complaint is that once the system is loaded with all the components, it gets VERY heavy. I've had this full and it's been nearly 75 lbs. Not too bad, but I use it every week, so hauling it in and out of my trunk is a bit bothersome. The great thing is, you only make one trip. Quality: One of the side pockets did break on me pretty early on, but because the speakers snap on during transport, it's never been an issue. Value: The price is a bit steep, compared to other, similar products. But, this does come with the speaker stands AND microphone, which is hard to fine in some systems. The Wow Factor: It's bigger and bulkier than other systems, but it's because everything easily fits back together for transport. It does take up quite a bit of room. Overall: I'm highly satisfied with the product. My only real complaint would be the overall weight. Anyone who can't lift 75 lbs regularly should look at other systems.

"peavy escort 3000 sound system rocks!!!" submitted September 2, 2012

By lou wakeman in franklin, GA
Music Style: All music style
Overall: Awesome product! It's exactly what I am looking for. Sounds awesome, its just perfect..... The customer service with zZounds are wonderful.

When you call, mention priority code 16J9-3FX1. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976