When you call, mention priority code 1739-068D

Rating and Reviews: Numark TTXUSB Turntable

Designed for the modern DJ, the TTXUSB includes features like an interchangeable tone arm system that adapts to any DJ style, user-variable torque and a built-in USB output for fast, professional grade vinyl-to-digital transfer.

"Great Turntable! Until..." submitted February 24, 2012

By Ian L in Portsmouth, NH
Overall
Musical Background: Producer and DJ for a little over a couple years.
Music Style: EDM (drum and bass/techhouse/deephouse) and produce down-tempo.
Sound: No complaints, does what it needs to, with some real nice quality audio cables. Feature: The radial screen is nice, and the matching blue lights all around are a great touch to a DJ set up. Ease of Use: Super easy, y'all know that. Quality: I got these new, and they were superb for such a long time, all together, probably lasted close to 6 years or so (don't know how long the last owner had them) until one of the motors on it started acting funny last night. it kept dying out, or going backwards, or just not turning on. It finally kicked the bed and now I'm left with a useless turntable that is gonna cost 160-200 dollars to fix... I don't know, I guess nothing can last forever, just wish it didn't happen... Value: they gave a good strong playing time until they died, I'd say for 400 bucks, they're pretty great. Manufacturer Support: They're great people, but they're not going to fix this guy for free /: The Wow Factor: Love the blue lights :) Overall: Great product, just really wish the motor didn't get fried on it. /:

"Love them!" submitted February 27, 2012

By Spencer C in Fort Bragg, NC
Music Style: Hip-hop, R&B
Sound: I use the turntables line out setting and love the quality. Have not found a need to attempt the phono out. Feature: Adjustablility for battle mixing, platter torque, braking and start up speeds. and the large pitch LCD which can be switched to BPM if using traditional vinyl. Oh and the quick release for the straight arm or S arm modification. Ease of Use: Haven't used turntables in years. I was running Denon S5000's. Within one day was more comfortable back on turntables and had greater control. Quality: Extremely solid build. I was an early Numark user in the days and was VERY worried about quality. I must admit this is particular product is not cheap stuff. Value: DEFINITELY WORTH EVERY PENNY. The Wow Factor: Really looks good. Overall: I have had my TTX for 2 weeks now. I must admit. If you feel wary about used Technics or you convinced yourself that technics are bulletproof (even though I have yet to see a set with a functioning anti-skip) then I am sure this is a waste of a read for you. I use Serato and the bright digital read out for the pitch is a blessing. The adjustable torque, brake speed and start up speed allows for easy on the fly adjustablility in the middle of sets. As of now I do not have ANY complaints about them. If this changes I will be sure to make it known. Invest in a pair of butter rug slipmats.
10 of 11 people (90.91%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Numark TTXUSB " submitted October 8, 2013

By J R in North Hollywood , CA
Musical Background: Hip hop / electronica / hard rock
Overall: This is my first turntable and I love it... I use it with Traktor scratch pro software and I use the Traktor s4 as the mixer... This is a great sturdy turntable for scratching... The only thing I didn't like was that it didn't ship with a needle or a dust cover

"Numark ttx USB " submitted January 28, 2014

By Lamail L in Newburgh, NY
Musical Background: Djing over 20 years
Music Style: All genres
Overall: Can't complain they went lower than my matched price and I was able to get my turntable before even paying it off with the 4 payments deal so good work zz sounds next up ns72 or pioneer ddj sz

"Numark TTX USB" submitted October 2, 2012

By Ryan Rodriguez in Victoria, TX
Musical Background: DJing for almost a year
Music Style: Electro-house
Overall: All I can say is...OUTSTANDING, especially for this price,so worth it!

"Look out Technics you have just become over rated!!!!" submitted December 14, 2011

Overall
Sound: Love these things. Never thought I would replace a technic with a numark. It does however have a lot of low end feed back when spinning regular vinyl. Feature: The feaures are great. Very high torq. Feels a lot stronger than my old technics. They are a bit on the heavy side.. Ease of Use: Easy to use even with all the gadgets. Quality: seems like it will hold up Value: This item is well worth the price. So far. Manufacturer Support: Havnt had to use them. The Wow Factor: I bought two for home and two for the booth. Overall: I hope this item will last. If I had to I would buy them again. Cant beat it. A solid ttbl for less than 400...... I

When you call, mention priority code 1739-068D. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976