When you call, mention priority code 172W-6KT6

Rating and Reviews: Numark NS6 DJ Controller

This professional-quality 4-channel digital DJ controller has it all, including a built-in mixer, an intuitive design, Serato compatibility, and much more.

"One of the best professional DJ gear you can buy!!!" submitted August 21, 2012

By Ron Sicat in Santa Rosa, CA
Overall
Musical Background: 10+ years of musical experience...
Music Style: Hip Hop, Country, Rock, R&B, Dubstep, House, and Electronic...
Sound: No problems here... Just a nice crisp and clear sound with enough bass... Definitely better than most other MIDI controllers with an Audio Interface... Feature: Probably the most responsive touch sensitive platters I have ever laid my hands on... It is very responsive... I love the built in FX and how you can assign multiple FX on each of the 4 channels... All the controls for your DJ software are on the NS6... No need to touch the computer except when turning it on and shutting it off... You can plug in external sources on the mixer, such as turntables... 5 Hot cues buttons with a delete function and a sync button for beginner to intermediate DJs... Plus, everything is illuminated... Ease of Use: Things can get complicated if you don't know what you are doing or what you are purchasing here... There are a lot of buttons because of the amount of features this system has... But if you know what you are doing, then this is arguably one of the most easiest DJ gear you will ever work with... Literally plug and play on a Mac or Windows based PC... Driver installs automatically on Windows 7 and Mac OS X... Everything is mapped out completely with Serato Itch... Quality: This products is well built... It is mainly made out of metal and is a tad bit heavy but that is a good thing... From buttons to knows to the inputs and outputs on the back all the way to the sound... This thing is definitely a professional quality piece of DJ gear... No doubt about it... Value: The price for this gear is actually the right price in my opinion compared to other DJ gear around the same price range... With all the great features this thing has... It could definitely be worth a little bit more... Definitely a great value... Manufacturer Support: Never had to used this feature... That just tells you how well Numark products are made... The Wow Factor: This products speaks professional build and sexiness... I love the color black and red so I may be a little biased but nevertheless... This product definitely has that WOW factor when you open the box for the first time... Overall: Overall, probably the best professional built DJ MIDI controller you can purchase. The platters responsiveness alone is one of the main reasons why anyone who is interested in DJing should purchase this product... Lots of features and the quality of build from the sound the the body is great... No wonder Numark speaks highly of this thing!!! Put one in your cart... You won't regret it!!!
30 of 33 people (90.91%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Numark NS6" submitted July 25, 2012

By Daniel S in Hinesville, GA
Overall
Musical Background: DJing/producing electronic music for about 3 years.
Music Style: EDM, house, electro house, DnB, dubstep, moombathon
Overall: The NS6 is everything you want and need in an all-in-one DJ controller. 4-channel mixer allows you to mix in more than one song at once or line up your next 1 to 3 tracks if you already know whic ones you want to play. With 8 different effects on each of the 2 channels A and B you can use 2 effects on the same deck or set A for one and B for the other. Jog wheels are super sensitive and on point making it easy to use them for beat-matching or even scratching. 5 hot cues to set throughout a track and easy-to-use looping controls. Everyting on this controller is tight and precise. Comes mapped with Serato ITCH which is a great software that's very easy to use as well. Not to metion the price i got it at...zZounds sold this for $699 before shiiping and tax as a "Blemished" product, indicating that everything is in perfect working condition but the product might have minor cosmetic blemishes. There wasn't a single scratch on it when i got it easily making this the best deal I could find on this product anywhere when you consider that these usually go for $899 to $999. Very pleased with my purchase so, THANK YOU zZounds!

"Just bought the Numark NS6 and it is all that and some! Great look, light, small, but filled with alot of punch and features. Nu" submitted June 22, 2011

By a customer from nc.rr.com
Musical Background: Professional DJ
Music Style: All types
Sound: The sound quality of this ite is outstanding Feature: I love the ffects on this device, plus allows you to put up to 2 effects per channel or on the master control. Tight Ease of Use: The unit is pretty simple to use. Just could not figure out the skip function has I saw demostrated on a video Quality: Small, but sturdy and has a good feel to it Value: I think this was a good buy for the money because it already has the effects with it and the ability to use other outside sources and mix them with the computer files, awesome Manufacturer Support: Haven't had to use the support yet The Wow Factor: Looks great Overall: I think this product will be in my dj inventory for awhile

"NS6 vs Numark V7" submitted June 27, 2014

By Damon Lee in bowling green, OH
Musical Background: Dj, Wedding DJ
Music Style: All music. But grew up in the hay day of 90's hip hop. 93""
Overall: I was very unsure of this ns6. Coming from always buying a controller with a moving platter this is really hard to get used too. I had the numark CDx which was the best media turntable ever invented, then the Numark v7 which were pretty good but started to act up after 3 years so I sold them, then I bought the real deal turntables. Turntables are great if you have time to set them up the correct me but if you are a mobile Dj and need to have something that fits all environments then the Ns6 is for you. I do miss the moving platters but I enjoy the convenience of setting up in 5 min and playing music right away. The ability of going XLR is huge. Professional grade speakers only use XLr and as a wedding dj having turntables is the holy grail of equipment but realisticy I don't need to have that do what I do. I have made over 20 mixes and all the equipment does the same thing. NOw if you want to me a DMC Champion or a Cut master then get turntables and don't waste time with MIDI controllers. But if are like me and use scratching to enhance your mixes then this is what you need. The Numark NS7 are actually better but its heavier and you have to buy an effects controller that goes with the ns7. Spending $550 vs $750 was a no brainer. PLus NS6 gives a rebate of $200 until June.

"Great DJ controller" submitted July 9, 2013

By Alex H in The Woodlands , TX
Musical Background: 10 years and I play at home
Music Style: All
Overall: This product is great and plus the customer service helped me get the right controller I want. Pay as you play is the best

"BUY THE NUMARK NS6 NOW!" submitted October 25, 2011

Musical Background: DJ
Music Style: Rap, House, Rock it varies
Sound: Numark NS6 is Awesome!!!! Sound Quality is Superb!!!! Get One Now! Feature: Jog Wheels are Very responsive, Layout is Easy to work with. Quality: Product is like a Tank!!! Ready for the Road. Value: GReat Price at Zzounds!!! Manufacturer Support: Greart Support so far.. Havent needed it. Overall: Im gonna roll with this for quite a while.
12 of 14 people (85.71%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Numark NS6" submitted February 11, 2014

By Alvin C in San Angelo, TX
Overall
Musical Background: Been a dj for 15 years playing at different clubs around Texas.
Music Style: Spinning Hip Hop and R&B.
Overall: Hands down one of the bet controllers. The things you can do with NS6 is endless.

"My take on the Numark NS6..." submitted December 29, 2013

By Eric M in Chicago, IL
Overall
Musical Background: Started in high school with an old technic turn-table a gimini mixer & an old cass. deck, moved up to a pair of 1200's and so on
Music Style: In the Chicago land area it's all about... MUSIC..period. You name it there's a desire for it.
Overall: The controller perfect for what I enjoy. I was looking to upgrade from my older M-Audio (Torq xponent) system and the NS6 truly helped me do that and although I'll still use my xponent for smaller venues the NS6 will handle the bigger crowds from now on.... My issue here was the itch software. In my opinion the worst software I've ever encountered. Other than that thank you guys for a great product.

"Great! Except... :(" submitted February 14, 2013

By Tom C in Menifee, CA
Musical Background: Professional DJ
Music Style: House, Hip House, Hip Hop, Electro, Dubstep, whatever floats my boat
Overall: I love this product, except for the poor quality of several of the buttons, but mainly the hot cue buttons. I have had to send it back twice in the first year of ownership, and Numark is not easy to deal with when it comes to getting service. I have had to bend over backwards to get answers instead of them bending mover backwards for me the customer with a legitimate complaint on a defective product with poor quality craftsmanship. Sadly also, Serato Itch is a resource hog and has some unexcusable glitches sometimes out of the blue. Serato has discontinued any further Itch programs, and will not offer a free Serato DJ upgrade to Itch customers. Thank goodness for that one. If convinced to go with Numark, I would strongly suggest looking at the NS7 so that you don't experience the frustrations that I have.

"BEST 4 DECK CONTROLLER ON THE MARKET!" submitted February 5, 2012

By Greg G in Elmont, NY
Musical Background: I HAVE A LOVE OF MUSIC ALL MY LIFE
Music Style: Reggae,R&B,HIP-HOP JAZZ
Overall: I was completely satisfied with the Numark NS6! It was a great piece of hardware, and worked perfectly with the included software. The included version of serato itch is very user friendly and easy to understand. The platters are amazingly responsive feel great to use. The NS6 includes a feature that helps you to match the beats of multiple songs without even looking at your laptop. The effects area, and library navigation are very useful and helpful. It is an overall wonderful piece of equipment! I would recommend it to any and everyone, of all DJing levels.

When you call, mention priority code 172W-6KT6. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976