When you call, mention priority code 16HX-Y23B

Rating and Reviews: Komplete Audio 6 USB

Capture up to four analog channels through high-end Cirrus Logic A/D converters on the Komplete Audio 6 USB interface, including S/PDIF digital and MIDI I/O.

"One of the best Audio Interfaces on the market" submitted December 21, 2012

By Darren H in Snellville, GA
Musical Background: Producer
Music Style: I produce MUSIC
Sound: Quiet smooth running A / I Feature: Separate monitoring from 1/2 or 3/4. Several inputs. Included Cubase AI Elements 6 Ease of Use: EASY, EASY, EASY Quality: Well built. Quality for a small price Value: As with all equipment, this will last a long time with proper care. Manufacturer Support: I have not had to get in contact with themas I have not needed them. The Wow Factor: WOW!! I love it. Overall: I own this and I love it, Clear, precise and smooth. I have this connected to a Intel Core I5 and it runs with precision. I am able to take it on the go as it fits easily into a pc/mac bag along with my engine (pc) and midi cables. Buy this powerful little machine as you will NOT go wrong!!!

"Cute but Powerful" submitted August 28, 2011

Musical Background: Hobbyist, Bass, Producer
Music Style: Experimental, Electronic, Rock
Sound: Seems like the drivers and chips are pretty solid, so the sound is great. Feature: Nice volume knob on top! I've been using this thing as my main sound card and it sounds pretty nice. I just wish they had more specifications in terms of processing power required. I'm using a 2007 Macbook with 2.16 intel core 2 duo with 2.5 GB RAM, which I thought would be plenty of power, but I get lapses. I imagine these issues would be resolved with either a clean install or a better performing system. There's a good amount of I/O, but be aware that if you want to use this for live applications and intend on sending a stereo signal, then you must use 2 inputs/per instrument you hook up. The small size is also an added bonus. Ease of Use: Very easy to use. Throw disc in, wait for driver's to install, plug in the interface. Quality: As others have said, this things is built very solid. Value: Well worth the purchase. I always love NI's stuff. Manufacturer Support: Can't rate, but I've heard some bad things about NI support, hope I never have to find out! The Wow Factor: The indicator LED's are very pretty in addition to the small size (as mentioned above). Overall: I see this interface lasting me for at least the next 4 years if not longer, with a nice system, I can see this thing being realllly good.

"Really Impressed" submitted January 16, 2014

By a customer from msn.com in Joliet, IL
Overall
Musical Background: been playing music for as long as I can remember. I play mostly keyboard but not professionally. Mainly home production.
Music Style: hip-hop, rob, gospel, pop and electronic club dance
Overall: After months of research this was just the interface I was looking for. I was using an M-Audio Mobile Pre for the past 6+ years which served it's purpose pretty well but now I was looking for something with a little more power and professional sound quality. This is were the KA6 came in perfectly. The wow factor is how it handles vocals and how clean the sound comes thru my Mackie MR5 monitors. I had major concerns about upgrading my OS to Marvericks and if whether or not the KA6 would have driver issues like the M-Audio product line is currently experiencing. This too had a profound effect on me deciding to move in another direction from the Mobile Pre. Well, so far I'm not having any problems whatsoever. Mavericks seems to play well with the sound card as the NI website stated it would. My only regret is that I waited and could have been experiencing this fantastic sound quality sooner!

"Great Card, but..." submitted July 13, 2011

Musical Background: Active Musician, Hobby Engineer/Producer
Music Style: Jazz, R&B
Sound: I previously had the Audio Kontrol 1 and loved the sound. I needed more inputs and bought the KA6 I think the sound is slightly better on this unit. Nice conversion and decent pre's. Feature: I love the big volume knob on top. I don't like the fact that unlike the Audio Kontrol 1 the AK6 doesn't have a separate volume control for outputs 3-4. I have a small mixer to handle this but a missed feature non the less. Nice NI software package included as well as Cubase 5 LE. ADAT would be nice. Ease of Use: Very easy to setup. I didn't bother with the drivers disk I downloaded the drivers from NI's site. I use Win 7x64 and Cubase 5. No clicks, pops, and low latency. Not as low as my Echo Gina 3G but nothing that affected performance. Quality: Built like a tank. Small and compact but very solid but... Here's where I had a problem. I ordered this with a CAD M179 Microphone. The CAD seems to draw a little more current than the average LDC. It didn't work with the KA6. Works on my other interface. Bummer. Manufacturer Support: As mentioned above I had a problem with a CAD M179 Mic. Native Instruments Support is not very good. I submitted an online request. I'm still waiting for an answer. I finally got someone on the phone. Their phone support is only from 11am-5pm PST. I live in PST and have a regular 8-5 job so it's hard to call during those hours. When I explained the problem, they quickly offered to have me send the unit back to them for repair/replacement. This leads me think there is a known issue here. The Wow Factor: As mentioned above, built like a tank. Overall: Overall I like the product. I did return it due the preamp issue. Since it doesn't work with the mic I chose I'll have to get something else. Otherwise this would work for me.
23 of 26 people (88.46%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 16HX-Y23B. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976