When you call, mention priority code 208-GWMH

Rating and Reviews: Marshall MG100DFX Amp

2 channels. 2 modes per channel. Includes footswitch.

"Best solid-state amp, for the price." submitted March 3, 2008

Musical Background: Musician, Recording engineer, Composer
Music Style: Hard rock, Rock, Punk
Sound: I've had this amp for about a year and a half now, and I loved the sound of this amp since the beginning. The clean tone is amazing and with my LesPaul on Rythmn, it sounds like a tube amp. I never could have gotten a better clean tone on any other solid-state amp and the FDD switch rocks! I love the distortion on this amp...I use chn. 2 and I heard alot of ppl saying that they didnt like it. Well I play hard rock and I have to say I LOVE the amp distortion on this baby.. It just sucks that I have so many analog effects, that I can't use the amp distortion anymore because I need my distortion to be part on my signal flow through my pedals. But When I record, amp distortion all the way! Feature: Comes with a footswitch, Dist on/off and a DFX on/off. I would of liked more options like 2 channel distortion for rythmn/solo, but it still kicks butt! The FX are pretty good, but I have a pedal board full of boss effects that are incomparable to the basic amp FX. The reverb isn't the greatest and I would of prefered a spring, but still sounds great. Ease of Use: Very simple to use, can get my preferred tone is a matter of minutes! Sounds great at high levels. LOUD AMP! Quality: This is where I was a little dissapointed. Having it for a year and a half, I must of sent it back to marshall about 3-4 times. It was usually the same problem, A loud horrible noise coming from the amp. Even if nothing was plugged in, and all the knobs turned to 0, it sounded as if a chainsaw was inside chewing up all the parts. Also, it broke down on me once at a gig...That really sucked. Value: I had a few other solid state amps. Owned a Peavey, and a Fender R212 and I have to say, compared to other solid-state, this has to be the best for the price. If I had the budget, I'd go for a Marshall tube-amp, but for now, this amp is the sound I want. Manufacturer Support: The last time it broke down I contacted Marshall and explained to them how dissapointed I was with their product. I sent it back 3-4 times and each time, they would repair it and send it back. This time after I explained to them the problem was continuous and how I thought the amp I had was probably defected. Marshall is now sending me a brand new amp, with a full warrenty in effect. Thanks Marshall!!! The Wow Factor: Its a Marshall; enough said. The sexy gold MARSHALL logo on it is enough to make me want it over and over again. Overall: Overall, I love this amp. Had a few problems but Marshall's amazing support has fixed that very fast. The way I see it, you can't go wrong with this amp. Great sound, good price, and IF you have any problems, Marshall shows that they are willing to keep you a customer.

"try it you'll like it !" submitted August 10, 2005

Musical Background: lead guitarist
Music Style: blues,jazz, rock, country, pop, alternative, latin(jazz,salsa,samba)
Sound: before i start i should explain that i once owned the, mg100dfx. i lost my job, so i had to sell the amp back to the store along with other gear i had bought at the same time i bought the mg100dfx. sad i know, but needed to pay my bills. anyway, i am a blues/jazz guitarist, so i experimented with all settings on the mg100dfx and for the price i was amazed of the tone quality no matter what level i had the volume set at. the clean channel gives out a pure pristine tone, while the overdrive channel gives out vintage overdrive, hard rock, heavy metal to a grunge, alternative, and any point in between. even when the onboard fx were applied,in the clean, or the overdrive channel the volume and tone remained unaltered. i then hooked up my, alesis quadraverb gt,fx processer to the, mg100dfx, i had never heard the alesis come so much to life, stereo tones, reverbs, and echos. yep, i tried all the alesis presets through the, mg100dfx, sweet!!! i then hooked up the, behringer fcb1010 midi foot control board to the, alesis quadraverb gt, i experienced true quadraphonics coming from own fingers for the first time not in a studio but in my own home, the, mg100dfx, came to life with rich tones, volumes, and fx. this is unmistakingly a marshall amp, but with a sweet pristine clean tone. my wish is to get this amp back, but i am currently without job, so have to use my income to pay bills until i get another job. this amp is mezmerizing. Feature: the mg100dfx comes with a two button footswitch, 1.) channel select between, clean, and overdrive channels. 2.) fx on and off. has 1/4 inch jacks for cd/tape player( for playing with your favorite band, or group), headphones out, and guitar input. lead solos can be played on the overdrive channel with customized settings fx include, reverb, chorus, delay, and flange. expermentation with these fx will give out deep lush echos, or jet flanging, my favorite is to play clean lead solos with chorus at different settings. i found the headphones output very useful for practice, this way i can't bother anybody no matter what time it is. i wish the mg100dfx foot control had three or four buttons to shift and change fx by foot thus adding more texture to my solos. all of the other features on the, mg100dfx, are perfect as they are. Quality: this amp is built for the working musician as well as the student my son carried it out of the store and he is a very rugged individual he brought it into my home and i could'nt tell if this amp had been handled. yah, the mg100dfx is a pretty tough amp. given reasonable care this amp will last along time what ever along is. this amp is road worthy as long as it's not runned over. Value: i would have to say the, mg100dfx, is worth every penny you pay for it. Manufacturer Support: never needed any support the amp was self seffient. The Wow Factor: the traditional marshall tuxedo look, a beautiful amp. Overall: keep it . eventually buy other amps one at a time to suit my needs for different types of music.
31 of 33 people (93.94%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Great non tub amp" submitted August 4, 2003

By a customer from cox.net
Overall
Sound: Not a Tube amp, but close Feature: Effects are pretty good. Wish the pedal had more control like over reverb Quality: Looks good and works great. Value: Great sound and built in effects for the price. Manufacturer Support: Never had to deal with them The Wow Factor: I got it.

"If I wassent Marred to my Guitar I would Marrie this amp." submitted December 12, 2004

Musical Background: 5 years of Guitar playing
Music Style: All Around Style.
Sound: All I got to Say is This Combo Amp Literally puts any other combo amp out of the competition. The Marshall mg 100 dfx is in a catorgory all alone. This Amp definetly has an awesome killer sound!! The bets Part All together is to Piss your friends of With there marshall 100watt cabs , when you got a marshall mg 100watt that's in a small casing and competes with there large Cab the look on there face is unforgetable. Feature: The Features on this amp Are more then I needed , Its to perfect. the Loop effects , the 2 different distortion channels and everything Its just loads of Awesome Sound! This Amp Has all the necesary features a combo amp needs. Quality: Very well made As usual , Marshall Holds up to its reputation with there combo amps. Always Very well made amps. Basically the only way of wreaking this amp is to really mistreat it. Besides all that its got a good finish on it solid enough for those beginer or intermediate shows. Value: The Value Is what it is , its perfect ! Manufacturer Support: I havent had to dealt with the head of the company but Im geussing there not to hard to get a hold of and are nice people. The Wow Factor: Put it this way when you Look at the marshall mg 100dfx you start to feel funny. And When you hit the power on it and give it a go Thats a whole different Experience youll have to try for yourself. Overall: Im always going for a new Amp to get , but the marshall mg 100dfx will remain one of my favorites just because of its diversity and power for its size.
10 of 11 people (90.91%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Hope it helps you in your choice." submitted January 16, 2006

Overall
Musical Background: Drummer for 10 years when I was younger. Working like technician in electronics in a high school. So I have to fix occasionnaly
Music Style: I like most of the musical types except big metal rock
Sound: I'm only playing guitar since a year. (I was a drummer...) But I'm working like technician in a high school for 17 years so I heard a lot of amp in the past. The sound is amazing and very surprising for a non-valve amplifier. (As you can see english is not my first lang. lol. That explains my limited voc. and the multiple mistakes. :)) Feature: All you need for most of the needs. Except if you're a pro or you're hungry for complicated electronics effects. Quality: This product is awsome except for the stupid fan noise. I mean it would be a better idea to have a big heatsink outside instead the need for a fan. I mean they built a surprising well designed amplifier circuit so there's only a very low noise coming from the electronics circuit (except for the reverb section...... so don't increase this control too high except it's necessary!) but they put a noisy fan behind..... If you're not too far it's okay. But it's irritate me when I play at a low level. To give you an idea the noise is kind the same than a computer power supply fan. Except the noise coming from the fan and the one coming from the reverb section when you use it this amplifier is 10/10 for the rest. Value: I test a few amplifiers before and I think what we get for the price is really fair. I mean you can have the same options for a cheaper price with trade like Behringer. (I owned a GMX 212 for a week before I decided to returned it and changed for my Marshall. Twice the price and less features but a real better sound!!!!!) Manufacturer Support: Too soon to answer properly. But the seller told me the Marshall service is not the fastest in town..... and I'll have to be patient if something happen. I'll take good care of my amplifier so I hope it won't be necessary during the warranty period. Anyway after that I'l fix it myself. The Wow Factor: The look is awsome. BTW it's a surprising hasard cause I'm playing with a Fender Stratocaster limited edition (black and gold). So it matches perfectly with the colors of the amp. Ppl use to think it bought kind of special combo... Overall: In my case I bought this amplifier for multiple uses. And I have enough power for most applications. Anyway if you need more power a very good microphone for the price like a SM 57 (SM 57A or B56A) plugged in your mixer to have the sound in your PA is the best solution. Anyway you have no choice when you need monitor in a show.

"mmmmmm" submitted July 8, 2005

By a customer from hell.com
Music Style: Heavy metal, techno
Sound: This is self-explanatory. I just love the sound, the clean, the crunch, and the overdrive. Marshall makes good amps. Feature: I loved the effects, but it would've been better if it included more knobs. The footswitch is useful during the times you want to switch channels, however, that should've included more switches too. Quality: I've read some reviews with peple having issues with the fan. I haven't experienced that yet, so I guess I should cross my fingers or something. But I realy like the quality of the product. Mmmmmmm... Manufacturer Support: not yet. The Wow Factor: It's so sexy. It turns me on. Mmmmm.... I love looking at it. The gold, the black, the word 'Marshall' written all over... Overall: Heh.
10 of 11 people (90.91%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"great amp for this price" submitted March 9, 2006

By a customer from vp.pl
Music Style: Alternative, rock, metal
Sound: Great clean good overdrive but it could be better. It can be heavy or soft and fuzzy. Feature: FootSwitch included- very solid. Ease of Use: its very easy. Quality: everything is ok. Value: yeah, thats good in that price Manufacturer Support: I dont have any experiences with company. The Wow Factor: great marshall design, sweet :P Overall: i will play on them long time, its great

"Madness" submitted July 10, 2004

By a customer from optusnet.com.au
Music Style: Rock, Metal
Sound: I just got yesterday and talk about loud, it is awseome Feature: Excellent how it has the built in effects which will tide me over tide me over till I get a GT-6 Quality: Looks great and is very well built Value: I thought it was a bit expensive but well worth it Manufacturer Support: havnt had to but im guessing it would be good The Wow Factor: It is awsome Overall: Excelent happy I bought it. I call it "The Neighboor Alienator"

"Marshall 100DFX - perfect tone for lead guitarists" submitted January 20, 2006

Musical Background: Hobbyist - studio recording
Music Style: Metal, shred, neo-classical
Sound: I use an Ibanez Jem with Breeds, a Prestige with EMGs, a Gibson Les Paul Historic Goldtop and an EBMM Petrucci signature model. This amp is amazing for playing lead. I have been playing neo-classical shred and metal for about 15 years and I am a certified tone junky. I guarantee this amp can create amazing tones for high gain solos. However... it is not the best for rhythm/crunchy riffs. The sound is still excellent but you will find that it doesnt move air like a Mesa. That's why I use this amp exclusively for recording all of my lead parts. Unlike Mesa amps which are a little fuzzy for lead, this amp produces crystal clear tones that spill over nicely into very controllable feedback if needed. Forget all of those guys who say to keep the gain down... it needs to be at the max! Try tweaking all of the dials between 1 and 2 o'clock with the gain at 10, reverb at 11am and delay to your own taste. It's one of the few tones that stays together at high speed and allows each note to ring through. One other thing, you will only unlock this amps full potential at high volume. It simply won't hit the sweet spot at bedroom levels. As far as the effects go, the onboard reverb is nice and the delya is useful, but lets face it, if you know anything about playing guitar you will record dry sounds and tweak later. Amps with modellers and bundles of effects do not come close to the real deal. Sure you could buy a JCM cab and will get a better live sound but for recording, I don't think you need go any further than the 100DFX. Feature: I vote 10 because I don't like too many features and prefer simple, straight forward setups. This amp is SIMPLE to use. So I give it a 10. Quality: I give this an 8 because I blew a fuse twice (never any damage to the speaker though). Easily fixed by the local Marshall repair man. Also, the cooling fan is a little noisy when you turn the amp on for the first minutes or two, but that quietens down to about the same level as a pc. Value: Seriously, for the same money I could have bought a regular amp that I would not have been happy with... but I bought a Marshall, best amp decision I've made. Manufacturer Support: Was recommended a local Marshall engineer when I had trouble, very helpfull, had the amp back next day sounding better than ever. The Wow Factor: Marshall tone is where it's at for lead. If this amp was stolen I would hunt down the thief and impale him with the headstock of my Ibanez. Overall: I have to give it a 10. If you want extra heavy rhythm sounds go with a Dual/Triple Rectifier (I have aplenty of Mesa gear too) but Mesa wont give you the thick warm responsive tone you'll get from a Marshall for solos.

"way to go marshal amplification!!!" submitted August 8, 2008

Overall
Musical Background: hobbyist, looking for a band.
Music Style: anything by the ramones, nirvana or green day
Sound: this amp first of all is HUGE. it makes a les paul look anorexic. this is the real deal. i love the sound of it. but i do get some unecacery feedback. well maybe thats because i use alot of distortion and have a 3 single coiled strat. Feature: 100 watts, built in effects included flange, chorus, delay, chorus/delay and a seperate reverb control which all sound awsome. the flange with the effects level cranked will give you the nirvana come as you are sound. two channels- clean and overdrive with serparate eq and contour on the overdrive channel. fx loop in and out on the back of the amp, a footswitch which is built like a tank. FDD technology which is awsome, it really cleans up the sound. on the back of the manual it has suggested settings and if you set the amp to the metal setting and play the scorpions rock you like a hurricane it will sound just like it, and im plugging strait, no outside gear. the features are kick @#$!!! Ease of Use: super easy to use, i just plug in and play. Quality: uh...its a marshall right? enough said. Value: well worth the money i paid. Manufacturer Support: havent needed it yet. The Wow Factor: it's damn sexy. only if i came in white or what i want it in jungle camo. Overall: couldnt have been happier with my purchase.

"MG 100DFX delivers on all fronts!!" submitted August 15, 2004

By a customer from telus.net
Overall
Music Style: Contemprary Christian blues, rock, alternative really just a wide range of stuff.
Sound: The sound is really great, I am very pleased with it's performance compared to how other amps sounded. I compared it to a wide range from the Spider II to Peavey Classic 30 and Laney amps. I tried it against solid state and tube. I found it produces a good tube sound and works really well at all volume levels which is important to me as I needed the flexibility to play quiet and periodically I play outdoors as well so I needed it to get loud. I also found the clean sounds to be really nice and warm, something other amps had difficulty producing. Feature: I would have liked a little more flexibility with the DFX but otherwise it is good and they all seem to work quite nicely. I have found one little quirk in the features though... I was tinkering with it for different sounds and I found that if I select the Overdrive channel (does not matter OD1 or OD2 selected) I found that if I turned on the crunch sound on the clean channel it would cause the overdrive channel sound to change. Not sure if this is to be considered a feature or a quirk, also not sure if I like it either. I guess you just have to play with it to see for yourself on that one. : ) I love the line out / headphone jack Quality: Built like a tank! Value: Lots of amp for the money and that is what I wanted More Amp than bells and whistles. Manufacturer Support: Have not needed it so I reall cannot form an opinion. The Wow Factor: I spent a long time trying to make a really informed decision about features and what each type of amp in my price range could deliver and this one won hands down. I even brought my own guitar to the music store and stacked the amps in my price range up together and tried them all. I just couldn't allow myself to be swayed by hype.

"Marshall MG100DFX Amplifier" submitted March 27, 2012

By GraveYardDoug Blair in New Orleans, LA
Overall
Musical Background: I jam at home or in the garage. Really wish I could read music. Then I know I'd improve.
Music Style: Classic Rock Alternative Rock R & B
Overall: I bought a Marshall MG100DFX amplifier brand new some years ago in San Antonio, TX. It was just like this one & the greatest amp I ever had! I mean, it had everything you'd want! Overdrive & digital special effects All kinds of cool control knobs. I also had a Fender Strat to plug into it. What a great combo that was! Maybe one day I'll get another one. Sure was loud. Rocked the whole neighborhood! Thanks to Marshall, I had the time of my life!

"!ITS A KEEPER!" submitted June 10, 2008

Music Style: Rock/Jazz/Metal/Alternative
Sound: Great sound, the clean in particular was EXTREMELY well...It sounds like a Marshall!(cus is its) The distortion is also nice for my kind of playing like Metallica and Eric Johnson...Awesome sound!!! Feature: Great features!I love that it comes with a pedal to change in between clean and overdrive when i'm doing gigs so i don't have to buy another pedal...Also it looks and feels heavy duty! Ease of Use: One of the easiest amps to use! The manual helps for those that aren't very bright tho for crunch clean and stuff. Quality: Ummm...It's a Marshall rihgt? Value: Great price for a great amp!ITS A MARSHALL!!!! Manufacturer Support: Never had to do anything to it!=D The Wow Factor: Great effects!Great accesories!And it's still a Marshall! Overall: I love this amp..It's great for gigs and just doodleing!

"Amp for life." submitted October 16, 2003

By a customer from musician.org
Music Style: Blues, Rock, Modern Rock, Alternative Rock, Jazz
Sound: This amp has incredible tone. Even at high volume, it really performs. Feature: Great effects. Could use an extra Loud speaker output. Quality: No complaints. I travel with it frequently, and have never had any problems. Value: I paid $400 for mine and consider it to be a bargain Manufacturer Support: I have not needed any support yet. The Wow Factor: Could use an extra Loud speaker output. Overall: I will use this until it wears out.

"All the sounds you need." submitted December 18, 2003

By a customer from ispwest.com
Music Style: Guitar instrumentals, southern rock
Sound: It does everything the brochure says it does. I have it set for the Ventures/Beach/Fender sound on the clean channel and a "just beyond" SRV sound on the lead. With the master volume you are gig-ready. Just turn it up and hang on. Feature: The footswitch and the master volume. Every sound is in there and it can twang, squeal, or grunt. It's a baby hog. Quality: While Jim is still alive I am sure the quality will be there. Value: If you can't use this you are getting free amps cuz you are a big star. Manufacturer Support: Don't know. The Wow Factor: I bought it for it's features and sound. The fact that it is a Marshall is all good. Overall: It's a bit on the heavy side ( I said it was a baby hog!) , but if it keeps on working I will keep it, no need to sell a tool unless you are starving.

"Good quality amp, reasonably priced" submitted November 28, 2006

Music Style: Metal
Sound: Good sound, nice sounding effects (which are easy to use). Feature: Footpedal included, makes for easy change between channels. Ease of Use: Very easy to use effects, easy to switch between channels Quality: Good sturdy amp. Value: Good value for money. Manufacturer Support: Haven't dealt with the company. The Wow Factor: Easy to read dials etc., don't really like the colour of them that much though. Overall: I would definitely recommend this amp for small gigs/band practices. It has some good clear sounds and some easy to use effects.

Marshall MG100DFX Amp Customer Review submitted May 15, 2005

Overall
Sound: Marshall the premier name in amps. Owned one before, own one again. Has a myriad of effects and a clean tonal capability as well. Your Les Paul or Strat comes alive like no other with a Marshall. It simply is the best.

"Mg 100dfx is not all that is cracked up to be" submitted October 24, 2005

By a customer from verizon.net
Overall
Musical Background: musician, student, hobbyist, enthusiast?
Music Style: not metal, not christian, not punk
Sound: Clean is really poor, and the crunch mode is horrendous it doesnt sound like a crunch at all. I never used it in a gig ever. OD1 is ok, OD2 never intersted in using it Feature: dfx, 100w od1 od2 clean, crunch Quality: Marshall is good quality. But my amp burnt out adter 6 months or so. It cost 60$. Now im not saying this makes the amp bad, but just think its low end. I should have saved my money a long time ago to get a real amp Overall: You know, i dont really like this amp and im bitter i bought it because over the two years ive noticed what other amps there are. My suggestion: just because it looks like a good deal, be MORE skeptical try other things a DSL 40 is only 1000 dollars. Nobody needs 100 watts anyway!!!!!!!!! You just use a PA system anyway!?!?!?!?!?!?!

"Simply the best amp in its class ever made if you got one hold on to it" submitted January 11, 2006

Overall
Music Style: rock, blues and some jazz
Sound: ive owned the mg100wat combo for 1 year now and i still cant get enough of it the one thing i will say for all those people who think they turn it on and bam they get the marsahll sound right away it doesen't work like that your gonna need to turn it up pretty loud because this amp inorder to get the vintage marshall sound is ment to be turned up louder tehn most amps but all in all all the channels sound good from clean to overdrive i love this amp and would never trade it forany other amp if you got one hold on to it

"BEST VALUE AMP EVER MADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" submitted October 15, 2007

Overall
Music Style: Grunge, Punk, Alternative, Rock, old school metal.
Sound: Its Great for the money you pay But it cant stand neer the jimi hendrix stack(but it does cost 7 grand). The sound is great realy nice sharp tones and when you turn up the bass its very mellow and warm.Great for any music. Feature: The footswitch is great but never exept a repaired one as the wiring gets messed up easily. Ease of Use: Soooooooooooo easy when you get the amp just turn every knob to see what it does. But Just plug in and play. Quality: Brill Have the amp a year and nothing has gone wrong!!!. Value: I paid 300 on this amp and i will be keeping it untill it breaks sounds beter than, dare i say it, the mg half stack!!!.Its worth way more than i paid for it. GET IT! ITS THE ONLY AMP YOU'LL EVER NEED!! Manufacturer Support: No problems i have conacted the company just e-mail them nd they'll e-mail you back a number to call and they tell you how to repair it over the phone. The Wow Factor: You have to admit its not the nicest loohin amp but you can get worse. Anyway its a Marshall the best amps ever. Ive dreamed of owning a Marshall Since i started playing guitar. Ang God it was worth the wait. Overall: GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

"For the Price... go with a traynor tube amp" submitted April 15, 2007

Music Style: Praise and Worship, Rock
Sound: I dunno, I'm not getting the sound that I want out of this amp. I find myself looking at all tubeamps almost everyday now wishing I had got one. Feature: Reverb is nice, footpedal is standard. It is also nice to have the 2 options oe each of the two channels Ease of Use: Not hard to use a all Quality: This this is built like a rock. It is pretty heavy and I'm going to put some wheels on it for when I take it to church. Value: Compaired to other items... get another amp. I got this used for a great price but I would never ever buy this amp new at full price. Spend a little more and get a TUBE amp, like a traynor. Manufacturer Support: Havn't dealt with them The Wow Factor: It's marshal and it looks great... people think it is cool and coment on it, but they are usually beginnners Overall: Get something you wont want to replace. I like this amp for now, but I know I wil be upgrading to a tube amp someday.

Marshall MG100DFX Amp Customer Review submitted March 8, 2005

Overall
Sound: brillian on stage loud crunchy also a lovely clean sound.. by marshall (this marshal) brilliant amp

"excellent amp" submitted January 8, 2005

Music Style: blues, classic rock
Sound: the clean channel is okay.it sounds better when the bass is all the way down. the overdrive is awesome. the amp can go really loud! Feature: the dfx are good on it. i like how it came with a foot switch Quality: it seems that it is built well. i haven't had any problems with mine yet. i heard the fan made a loud noise on other ones though. Value: I think the price was marked good on this. Manufacturer Support: so far nothing broke so I don't know how there service is. The Wow Factor: I love the looks of it! Overall: I think I will have this amp forever because it looks and sounds great.

"the symbol of rock" submitted January 7, 2005

Musical Background: Active musician currently in a band
Music Style: punk, pop punk, post hardcore/screamo
Sound: The clean channel has tons of warmth. The treble is crisp with warm bass. The distortion is phenomanal for any amp let alone a marshal thats this cheap. A must have for anyone. One of the best solid-state amps i have ever heard. Besides what can be a $300 Marshall. Feature: Lush reverb and oustanding built in effect. I couldn't believe the quality of the chorus and delay. Quality: Bar none one of the better high end amps for a low price out there. Value: $300 dollar 100 watt combo amps are hard to come by. For it to be a Marshall and sound this good is unbelievable. Manufacturer Support: Nothings gone wrong with so far. It is Marshall though so it is top quality. The Wow Factor: what can beat that black and gold look of a Marshall. Everyband should have one. It symbolizes everything rock and roll. Overall: The only reason i would replace it would be to get a different model Marshall or to by the head amp equivalent and maching cab to go with it.

Marshall MG100DFX Amp Customer Review submitted October 4, 2004

Overall
Sound: the sound quality on this amp a awsome. this amp will spit out almost any type of sound u need. its clean channel is clear as can be. its overdrive channel u couldn.t ask for much more. but this amp sounds best if u r a blues player. Feature: the most useful feature on this amp is the reverb. the least delay. Quality: best i have ever played Value: excellent value Manufacturer Support: every thing is good The Wow Factor: lovley Overall: years to come

"AWESOME AMP!" submitted January 29, 2004

Music Style: Classic Rock, Jazz, and Punk/Rock
Sound: Awesome sound. The clean channel is great for electrics and acoustics. The crunch mode can get that nice bluesy crunch the Eagles get on "Victim of Love". The overdrive 1 mode is great for yielding that Guns N' Roses roar. The overdrive 2 mode is immensely heavy- i don't use it regularly, but it makes a killer lead tone Feature: It comes with a footswitch for switching between channels and the DFX on/off. I only wish that the footswitch could change the mode of each channel and turn the reverb on/off, which it doesn't. this doesn't really affect me, since the other guitarist in my band has the same amp, so all four modes are accessible. Quality: Very well made, won't let you down Value: Good bang for the buck Manufacturer Support: Well, it comes with a 5- year warranty, otherwise i haven't had to call the company for anything The Wow Factor: I wanted this amp the first time i read about it- 100 watts, two channels, DFX, 400 bucks? done deal Overall: I will stick with this amp forever unless i upgrade to a stack or half stack. However, the stack i upgrade to will most likely be a Marshall

When you call, mention priority code 208-GWMH. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976