When you call, mention priority code 12GB-B3B8

Rating and Reviews: Monster Power Pro 3500

The Monster Cable Pro 3500 is a 12-outlet power conditioner with advanced voltage protection mechanisms and built-in voltmeter for readings.

"Great with no real problems." submitted December 26, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: I'm an engineer and producer.
Music Style: hip hop, Soul, R&B
Sound: I've had the units( I bought 2) for a month now and they work perfectly so far. Transparent and I love the way it starts up and shuts down in stages. I feel more confident in cranking up my system now. I used to get RF interference but no more. The only issue I had with one of them was that after everything was connected, I plugged in the gooseneck lamps and one of the bulbs were blown. I told ZZounds about it and for them I'd have to pack up the whole unit and return it for a flashlight size lightbulb. I tried contacting Monster and there was nothing they could do. So I'm on my own for a lightbulb. I wish they would have shipped the unit with an extra bulb. Feature: I like and use them all. Ease of Use: This unit is plug and play. Quality: Solidly built. and they look official. Like they belong in a recording studio. Value: Its a bit pricy, but I got a deal on them so I'm content. But can you put a price on saving your studio from electrical damage? Manufacturer Support: It was a small problem but they couldn't do anything for me. The Wow Factor: I felt incomplete without it because I had a brush with electrical surges. Overall: I'd probably replace them but I'd shop around for the lowest price.

"Wow!!" submitted November 24, 2013

By Dale B in Olympia, WA
Overall
Musical Background: 40+ yrs, have a country band, guitar, bass,dobro, mandolin...
Music Style: "Rreal country, not the crap on the radio now days!!! Otherwise, Old skool rock, blues
Overall: I always figured this was one of those "nice to have" items in your sound equipment until I went to a studio that had one. He swore by it so I tried it... If you run a tube amp, you gotta have this! I am very impressed as it took out almost all white noise in my system and I have never heard such a quiet amp.

"Customer Service with this company does not exist" submitted March 22, 2013

By Johnny W in Durham, NC
Musical Background: 50 years and I sing professionally
Music Style: R&B and Top 40
Overall: This product for the most part has served me well. I experienced a problem last week where the unit was giving a reading of O.L. or overload, but nothing was plugged into any of the outlets. I and my repairman contacted their technical support department, but they were not willing to give either of us any help. Their customer service is absolutely HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"This is a rock solid product. The appearance is hi-tech! It works like a charm. And as a matter of fact I have two!!!" submitted August 9, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: Jazz and r&b guitarist. Recording and performing.
Music Style: Jazz, r&b, blues, and rock.
Sound: This product cleans up all of the backround noise in my recording system. I alsobnotice that the quality of sound from my studio equipment has improved! Feature: This power conditioner came with a nice lamp for illuminating my work area. Ease of Use: Very easy! Plug and play! Quality: This product should last for a very long time. Value: This product well worth the price! Manufacturer Support: I have dealt with this company before. I've never had a problem! The Wow Factor: I give it a ten!!! Overall: I'll be satisfied for a long time!

"I'll be returning it." submitted November 29, 2005

By a customer from mindspring.com
Overall
Musical Background: Home studio performer/ engineer/ composer, etc.
Music Style: Aternative
Sound: There is a horrible low frequency hum that eminates from the unit. The power comes on in series according to which outlet you are using (high power amps vs. low power accessories, but pops still occur and the occasional mystery soundd comes out of the speakers on power down. I use it in a studio environment and surrounded it with absortion tiles, but still could not get past the hum it makes. All readouts read normal and all functions worked, just bad hum. Feature: I bought the product because of its features, but cannot really test the end signal out of the speakers because of the noise it generates itself. The layout of the power sockets prohibits plugging in any transformers and of course the cool lamp is not included. The unit with those features and 2 more sockets included is $100 more. Quality: It appears durable, however I will be returning it immediately, so I will never know how long it would have lasted. Value: If it had worked as described it would have been quite competitive. Manufacturer Support: I'll be returning it to the retailer. The Wow Factor: It looks great. It performs poorly.

Monster Power Pro 3500 Customer Review submitted September 28, 2006

Overall
Sound: eliminte the clicks and pop while the dishwasher is running. Feature: Can use more switched outlets

"Horrendous customer service experience!!" submitted March 17, 2005

Overall
Quality: After a few short months of owning this, the unit would power everything down connected to the rear outlets. Unfortunately.. it was after the 30 day guarantee and I had to deal with the manufacturer directly. Manufacturer Support: I sent the unit back over a month ago and have been given the runaround by them ever since. Don't call or e-mail these people expecting any of them to ever get back to you! You must demand to speak to someone there and hope for the best.. I tried to contact the manager of customer service also and he never called me back.. probably because I'm not a dealer. Overall: Horrible experience with these people. They gave me the runaround and could have called me to clear things up several times.. but never did. If you get a defective product from this company and have to deal with them directly.. good luck!
16 of 19 people (84.21%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 12GB-B3B8. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976