When you call, mention priority code 175T-VYGQ

Rating and Reviews: Mackie SRM650

Build a professional PA system with the Mackie SRM650s. These powered speakers have tough all-wood cabinets and custom 15" drivers for huge low-end punch.

"Mackie SRM650 & SRM1850 SubWoofer" submitted January 13, 2014

By Harry T in Danbury, CT
Musical Background: Professional DJ, Promoter and Dance Instructor
Music Style: My Specialty is Salsa, but I mix all genres depending on the type of party.
Overall: As a mobile DJ, I have to say, I am very pleased with my purchase. I've owned other Mackie powered speakers such as the SRM450's and the SA1521's and I have to say that these new ones are my favorite. I have used the pair of SRM650's on their own without the sub, and they truly deliver with excellent sound clarity and plenty of punch on the low end. Add the matching SRM1850 sub and the power that comes from that speaker combined with the tops is just incredible. These speakers will work well for DJ's as well as bands. You can't go wrong with Purchasing from zzounds either because they have competetive pricing, excellent customer service, incredibly fast delivery and the payment plan with zero interest. Can't beat it!

"Mackie SRM650" submitted July 12, 2014

By DJ Money in Chicago, IL
Musical Background: 27 years being a dj
Music Style: house,dance,hip hop,latin,etc.
Overall: I had a pair of Mackie Thumps that I used with my SRM 1801's and had to be carefull because they kept redlining and would clip in around 2 1/2 hours or so, and I happen to own a QSC k-10 which put both of them to shame, therefore I knew it was time to upgrade and had QSC in mind but wanted to stay with Mackie to match my subs and soundboard. Well I did some research and there really weren't many reviews here on the new SRM 650's but I went ahead and ordered them to try out with ZZOUNDS 12 mos. payment plan and broke them in the moment they arrived at a gig that same day...I have to give it to Mackie on this one ! Clean and crisp highs with tight bass ! I lowered the bass on the subs and the party sounded clean and never once did I clip nor have any issues, QSC K series are awesome but for the money these Mackies gave them a run for the money, I'm satisfied and am glad I didn't have to change over. I would highly recommend especially if your trying to keep a reasonable budget, a 15 inch QSC woulda cost me as much as both of my SRM 650's.

"Mackie Rules!!" submitted April 6, 2014

By Shane J
Musical Background: I play in a classic Metal band. I play lead guitar
Music Style: Metal
Overall: I have had them for a month now. Only used to help drums and vocals. Just for practice. They were awesome clip lights come on easy but keeping safe on your investment is never a bad thing. Last night first night we used them live. For A tiny club. They are awesome! Add some subwoofers I borrowed from a friend. (Old Mackie woofers) let me tell ya you could feel the bass the vocals loud and clear! Guitars were prominent and it added that rawness that the huge PA systems give you. They were pushed and pushed very hard for a solid three and a half hours. Never shut down never let us down! In fact people kept completing me on the system. Saying how clear and loud it was and the guy I asked to run system was amazed. Not heavy at all for this price it is a stupid good deal. For everything you get the speaker amp, crossover, feed back eliminator ability to daisy chain. This is a great deal don't miss out. Out of ten I give them a 9 solid speakers. Of course I can't forget to mention Zzounds!! For hooking a man up! For the last three years I have bought exclusively from them and never once have they let me down Zzounds is the best hands down!

"I couldn't be more pleased!" submitted October 21, 2014

By James F in Seattle, WA
Overall
Musical Background: I've been involved professionally in music since I was 18, but have played and sang since I was five - over 45 years ago.
Music Style: From punk rock to opera, I do it all and these speakers will be put through their paces, that is for sure.
Overall: I've been both a night club and mobile DJ for over 30 years. I've heard a lot of powered loudspeakers in the past, but was never really all that impressed so I have been avoiding a much needed compacting of my gear. I started researching the Mackie and QSC high-end lines a couple months ago, and have listened to both. Frankly, I don't know what all the fuss is about when it comes to QSC K series. Do they sound better than the Mackie SRM line? Yes, but the sonic superiority of the QSC KW152 is really quite negligible, and at half the price and almost 15 pounds lighter - the Mackie SRM650 wins hands down.Upon receiving my new Mackie SRM650's, I wanted to make sure they were fully operational as I know how rough shipping companies can be on expensive electronics. I didn't feel like pulling out a mixer, so I just plugged my trusty old Mac into the handy RCA inputs in the back with no pre-amplification, and quickly found out just how outrageously powerful these things are. The bass is punchy, and the rest is... well, as my room mate put it, "like buttah".I was originally thinking I would be getting two 18 inch subs to go with, but now I'm thinking that would just be overkill. If you're on the fence, stop it. Just buy the SRM650's - you won't be sorry.

"loving my new Mackie srm650's" submitted September 18, 2014

By mary russo in nyc, NY
Musical Background: DJ 15 years
Music Style: D&B, breaks, house, hip-hop
Overall: First off, zZounds is always so prompt with their deliveries and I LOVE that. These new speakers are so clear and full. I am a drum and bass DJ and I have to say they've got a great amount of the boom I need. Certainly going to invest in the subs but for mobile gigs in small/medium sized rooms, they are good on their own.

"SRM650" submitted November 11, 2014

Overall
Overall: This speaker sounds really good. What I surprised with using as a solo. When you plug a mic into it the gain is almost max. Ok for small venues but for larger you will need an additional mixer.

"Mackie SRM 650" submitted June 18, 2014

By Humberto Terant in Miami, FL
Musical Background: 26 year Djing
Music Style: open format
Overall: not what i expected, different sound between each speaker, one came with crossover problems the over amp clips at low volume, after 17 years mad about mackie this product makes me change brand to QSC I'm keeping all my SRM450 they're awesome but the Italian ones the chinese do the work. No more Mackie for now!!! i just return the product and bought the new kw122

"Mackie SRM650 = A++" submitted September 29, 2013

By Joe Carney in Kerhonkson, NY
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing drums for 30 years and a DJ for 15.
Music Style: ALL
Sound: Crystal clear highs and deep pounding low end bass is ON POINT!!! Overall: This speaker really is "built like a tank". Although built with an akward shape if used only as a PA speaker, this speaker is still one of the best sounding! Crystal clear highs and deep pounding low end bass is ON POINT!!!

"Mackie SRM650 = A++" submitted September 29, 2013

By Joe Carney in Kerhonkson, NY
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing drums for 30 years and a DJ for 15.
Music Style: ALL
Sound: Crystal clear highs and deep pounding low end bass is ON POINT!!! Feature: Thes Overall: This speaker really is "built like a tank". Although built with an akward shape if used only as a PA speaker, this speaker is still one of the best sounding! Crystal clear highs and deep pounding low end bass is ON POINT!!!

When you call, mention priority code 175T-VYGQ. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976