When you call, mention priority code 208-VQ80

Rating and Reviews: Mackie Reach PA System

Reach your entire audience. Mackie's 720-watt PA system offers 150-degree horizontal coverage, with a 6-channel digital mixer controlled by your smartphone.

"An awesome piece of gear for your living room" submitted April 12, 2016

By Billy G in Ithaca, NY
Musical Background: Fulltime
Music Style: Everything
Overall: Let me start off by saying I have use Fishman's solo rig for the past four years and it's never failed me, I've used it in every imaginable situation and it always rocks-- but I always thought "I wish somebody would make something that had more channels,that was Bluetooth compatible, Side speakers for monitor, etc etc". And BOOM--Mackie almost did it-Except it's only loud enough for a coffee shop and that's it-----they just need to bump the headroom up another 25%...it is possible.

"Just OK for speech" submitted December 22, 2015

By Ronnie M in Mount Airy, NC
Overall
Musical Background: played clubs for over 20 years as part of income...in town sound and lighting co professionally...singer/writer, guitar, bass,
Music Style: Rock, Country for years ....last 20 years Christian
Overall: I have never wrote a review but hope my experience will help others. I was hoping this would work for me since I go to different churches singing with a piano player and and play acoustic guitar also use track music from time to time. (I owned a sound and lighting company for over 20 years and a performer most of my life in all kinds of music and gospel for the last 20 years.)From my experience don't expect the Mackie Reach to cover much over 25 to 30 people adequately by just buying one. The features are nice but, when you preform in a crowd of 100 to 250 average you need performance from a powered speaker. In my opinion you would need to buy 2...one for each side and that is costly. I couldn't find phantom power for a condenser microphone...it doesn't have a Input gain..only master and channel fader. In my opinion dome tweeters in the mids and high end cant project very far to reach the people in the back in a crowded room but the 61/2 woofers do keep up with the dome tweets. The App worked great with many features on my Android cell. The Mackie Reach does have the Performer in mind with features but not much on covering a crowded room. It probably would work pretty good with just a presentation in a small conference room but 2 or 3 piece group with vocals..in my opinion no.If the price was where you could afford to buy 2 or more it might be appealing but I need more than just a lot of bells and whistles and I'm sure most would agree. Sorry Mackie but its just to pricey to buy enough of them to Reach those in the back row of a 100 seater.
31 of 33 people (93.94%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"REACH by Mackie" submitted December 31, 2015

By Cart H in High Point, NC
Overall
Musical Background: 7 years in a performing band. Guitar (acoustic,electric), bass, drums and trumpet
Music Style: Rock, classic rock, funk
Overall: I received my Mackie REACH a little earlier than anticipated which just got the ball rolling in a positive direction. I have a bandmate who owns two (2) of the Bose L series PAs which we utilize live and I must say if the preliminary results hold true in a 'LIVE' environment we might be incorporating the REACH for 2016! The ease of use, features and the Bluetooth 'Connect' app allows you to adjust levels and tweaks from almost any tablet or smartphone for on the fly adjustments. I am very impressed!
12 of 14 people (85.71%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Mackie Reach Professional PA System" submitted September 25, 2016

By John Reid in Levelland, TX
Musical Background: Pro
Music Style: Everything
Overall: Good selection of features although there is no phantom power offered. Sounds good. Used on one wine bar/restaurant gig with female vocal and digital piano. Plenty of volume but not much extra room to go. I wish it played louder and I wish it offered compression. With all of that said, I still think it will come in handy for certain applications.

When you call, mention priority code 208-VQ80. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976