When you call, mention priority code 200-56VM

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez IJV50 Jumpstart

Get a guitar plus all the extras. The Ibanez Jumpstart IJV50 acoustic package includes a guitar, tuner, and more -- so you can start playing right away.

"Get it, You won't be Disappointed!" submitted December 31, 2009

Music Style: Christian, Alternative
Sound: As a beginner, I find the sound to be just fine! I have no problems it. When I play a song it sounds identical. I use the tuner that came in the package every time I play and it is easy to use. Feature: The package includes everything a person needs for a guitar. the tuner is so easy to use. I love how it came with spare parts and several picks. I liked the bag for its temorary use, but to conserve the guitar, I went a bought a yamaha black hardshell for $75 that fits PERFECTLY!!! However, I do appreciate all it came with to get me started. Ease of Use: It easy! Of Course, I needed to learn proper finger placement, but once I got it down, It sounds great! Everytime I put it in my case tuned, 98% of time I take it out, it remained tuned! Quality: The neck edges are smooth. The notes play well. the quality so far is great! I have no problems! Value: For $99 and a beginner guitar, it was well worth it!!! In the future, I will definitely upgrade, but plan on keeping my Ibanez! Manufacturer Support: I recieved this guitar for Christmas, so I 've only had it for almost a week. So far, I have not needed a reason to contact the company. However, I did register my guitar on their website for future problems. I dont project any too soon! The Wow Factor: It is a beauty! I love the cherry finish on the back!! (I think its cherry) Very appealing!! Overall: Overall, I am satisfied with the purchase. I will keep this guitar for as long as its alive! I look forward to becoming a rock star with this guitar, and maybe eventually creating my own music!! =) If you are looking for a reasonable, but yet quality guitar, get this Ibanez. You wont be disappointed!
55 of 56 people (98.21%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Great quality guitar, incredible value, fast shipping, and everything you need to learn guitar!" submitted May 19, 2005

By a customer from us.army.mil
Musical Background: Absolute Beginner
Music Style: Country, Gospel, Contemporary Christian.
Sound: Excellent sound and quality! I listened to one another soldier bought and had to get one to learn how to play myself! Feature: Came with all sorts of goodies! The tuner could have come with instructions, but we figured it out on the second page of the lesson book and started learning in under 10 minutes! I also got extra strings, picks, DVDs, and books. Quality: The item was shipped to a military APO address to a combat zone in Iraq and was in perfect condition when it arrived! Everything was well constructed and the finish is beautiful. Value: The value is so good I had money to get the starter kit package, 2 extra sets of strings, 3 packs of picks, extra DVDs and books in addition to the kit! Outstanding! A friend couldn't believe I actually bought an Ibanez to learn on, until I told him what I paid. He is getting one today! Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed. The Wow Factor: It is a beautiful guitar. Simple and elegant. Very comfortable to play. Overall: I originally thought I would sell the guitar after learning to play so I could keep from paying to ship it home from Iraq when I leave, but I like it so much, I may end up leaving other stuff behind to take it with me!
109 of 113 people (96.46%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Never to Late" submitted April 30, 2012

By Paul T
Overall
Musical Background: play at home with friends
Music Style: rock, country with some blues thrown in
Overall: I quit playing 15 or so years ago and became inspired to try again. Of My previous guitars my Ibanez Was without a doubt my favorite. When I saw The JV50 package, I thought For the price Why Not Try. This was to be a starter or re-starter if you will, But the sound quality and workmanship make this the only acoustic one will ever need to own. As for the wow factor all you can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The guitar is fantastic value alone. but with the extras that are included there is not a better deal out there.

"AMAZING GUITAR PACKAGE!" submitted April 8, 2009

Musical Background: Active Musician, Band Director, Performer
Music Style: Rock, Country, Gospel, Blues, Grunge.
Sound: The sound is awesome! I'll admit that I didn't think it would be that good for such a low price guitar, but this guitar has truly amazed me. It has a nice clear sounds whether playing chords, power chords, or just picking. You will not regret purchasing this guitar package. Feature: The Quick Start Package comes with everything you will need to get started. It comes with a gig bag, picks, extra parts, and a strap. Most of good quality but the gig bag is thin. The gig bag protects against dust and scratches though, so I can't really say anything bad about it because that's what a gig bag is made to do. The tuner is accurate also. I believe that anyone who purchases this package will be 100% satisfied. Ease of Use: This guitar is just simply made for anyone. It has a very comfortable neck and body. The ease of playing is that of a beginner but the sound and quality is that of a professional. It's honestly astonishing how you can get such a great guitar and accessories to boot for such a low price. Quality: The quality of this guitar is up there with guitars that cost hundreds if not thousands more. The finish is beautiful. It's also very sturdy. It's the best quality guitar that you will ever find for a price that's so low. Value: The value of this guitar isn't right. It should be way more! For the sound and quality this guitar has, it could sell for hundreds of dollars more, thousands maybe. It's truly that amazing. Manufacturer Support: I haven't had to contact support on this particular item, however I have had to make contact for other products. So, I can tell you that the support team is very polite and helpful. They'll make sure that they provide you with satisfactory results with whatever problem you may be having. The Wow Factor: The sex appeal of this product is enough to turn anyone on! LOL It's absolutely gorgeous. Overall: This guitar package is the best I've had. I plan to keep it for as long as I can because whether I'm at home practicing or on stage performing with it, it's always great. Others are always telling me how beautiful it looks and how great it sounds. I plan to keep it for years to come. I've just recently bought a Takamine, but this Ibanez will still be my go to guitar. It's that good.
41 of 44 people (93.18%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Beautful instrument, great value at an awesome price!" submitted December 26, 2011

By a customer from rocketmail.com
Musical Background: This was a gift for my son
Music Style: rock & classic rock, heavy metal, acoustic and electric guitar
Sound: This guitar is really nice, bought it for my teenage son for Christmas and he loves it! Feature: This came with the case, accessory bag, tuner, pics, etc and it is a nice starter set. Ease of Use: This guitar sounds really nice. Quality: This guitar was beautiful when we removed it from the box and it will be something that could be passed down as an heirloom. Value: This product was a great value for what I paid. Manufacturer Support: Ordering was easy and shipping was fast, I will make further purchases from ZZ Sounds! The Wow Factor: If I played guitar, I would want this one. Overall: I will always shop at ZZ Sounds first when looking for a product, very happy.

"U should get it" submitted April 10, 2011

Musical Background: Unsigned Musician - beginner guitar player
Music Style: equivalent to colbie caillat and john mayer
Sound: The guitar came with everything it needed,except a capo. The sound is pretty good. If you know how to tune it and play it, then it sounds beautiful. Feature: It doesn't come with a capo. That is not an essential thing, but it's good to have if you want to make different tunes and sounds on your guitar. Ease of Use: Everything is there. You can't go wrong. Just pick up the thing and play it. Quality: This is wonderful quality for the price it is at. Actually, I feel like this guitar would be more expensive somewheres else, so amazing deal. Value: Yes, I've already recommended this product to friends. Manufacturer Support: Shipping was a breeze. The Wow Factor: The color and everything is shiny wood, dark on the back side, light on the front side, large. This is my 2nd acoustic guitar and both, to me, are big in size. I am use to it now and can play for hours. Overall: Forever. If this guitar ever breaks, I'll break the thing that breaks it.

"Best quality beginner guitar" submitted March 10, 2013

By Brad C in Garfield Heights, OH
Musical Background: hobbiest/beginner
Music Style: Jazz,Blues,Classic Rock,Classical,Heavy Metal
Overall: I researched all reviews of this guitar pack as well as all the other major brands Fender,Squier SA-100 and FA-100 Epiphone AJ-100 and DR-100,Mitchell,Silvertone. and playing them the Ibanez was the best one for quality,feel and playability. Neck is straight with no sharp frets.Gig bag sucks and so does strap,the tuner is good. Guitar is the jem of the pack has a ivorex nut and saddle,rosewood bridge.It comes with a helpful set up manual if you needs to do adjustments.Mine was set up with low action out of the box a few tuning adjustments and I was playing for hours,it was in tune also tweaked a few strings.It also comes with an extra saddle and bridge pin.It does have a laminated spruce top.I recomend this guitar to parents or anyone wanting a good quality guitar to start out on without wasting money on junk or toys and this guitar is no toy.This is the best guitar for the money in the 100-200 dollar price range.Bottom line buy it.I am also an adult beginner on a budget.

"Buy This Guitar!!!" submitted September 28, 2007

By a customer from cableone.net
Overall
Sound: I don't have very much experience with guitars but my sons teacher, who owns a Martin, said this guitar has a great sound. Feature: The features are good. The gig bag in thin, but it keeps the guitar covered. Ease of Use: It was not in tune when we unpacked it, but my son's friend had it tuned in about five minutes. He was really impressed with the way the guitar sounded. Quality: It was very well made. I don't know much about guitars, but I know Ibanez is a good name brand that is why I decided to buy it. Value: It is well worth the price. Manufacturer Support: Have not had to use support. Overall: I bought this guitar for my 16 year old son. He just started taking lessons. It is perfect for him. I hope he plays it for many years. If he continues with his lessons we may upgrade and buy him a more expensive guitar, but this is all he needs right now. I priced a similar package made by Fender at a music store in my town and they were charging double the price.

"Low priced guitar is an A+ bargain." submitted December 27, 2006

Overall
Musical Background: Hobbyinst, dabbler, singer and guitarist in leisure jam band
Music Style: Rock, Progressive, Experiemental
Sound: The sound is very satisfactory with the low price. Very distinct steel acoustics and a pronounced lower tonality. Only concern is the upper notes on the bottom strings are a little less defined. Feature: The bag, though pretty, would be unpracticle for travel unless is was gandles with extreme care. The bag is flimsy and thin. The strap is nice but the system of tying onto the fretboard is a little annoying. Tuner works well, free picks and replacement parts, nice. Ease of Use: Very simple acoustic guitar, played it right out of package and had it tuned in a few short minutes. Quality: Seems to be very sturdy, very good sounding instrument for such a low price. Value: Yes, what an increible deal. The only complaint I have is that it isn't an acoustic-electric, but it is still one of the better prices I have seen on a very high quality product. Manufacturer Support: The guitar I recieved had no flaws or inconsistencies so I have not needed to use support yet. The Wow Factor: I love the natural finish, the blonde face and cherry back. The fret markers could have used a little zing. Overall: Very nice guitar for beginnners or dabblers. I myself have been playing for over 6 years and had never brought it upon myself to buy an acoustic. This is a great guitar with a great value and an even better price.

"Excellent Company; Excellent Guitar" submitted September 2, 2014

Overall
Overall: The guitar is exactly what I was looking for. As a beginner I wanted a guitar that was not too expensive but I didn't want to sacrifice sound. zZounds and Ibanez were recommended to me and rightfully so. This guitar's sound is beautiful and it is easy to use. I highly recommend it to others.

"Ibanez ljv50 jumpstart acoustic package" submitted January 20, 2014

By Ruth Franklin in Fulton, MO
Overall
Musical Background: Not for me, for my son.
Music Style: All music
Overall: I bought this for my son age 53. He was so delighted to have something to start playing with again, had been many years since playing and really needed to start over. Everyone tells me Ibanez is a very good brand so i got my money's worth and the employee helping me over the phone was so nice and helpful. Would order again from this company. No complaints.

"Great Buy" submitted January 29, 2012

By Omar H in ft worth, TX
Overall
Musical Background: i jam at home, and this was my first guitar
Music Style: play a lot of rock/ pop
Overall: Have had this for about a year. Sounds great, it came with pretty much everything u need except for a capo. it was my first guitar and im glad i chose ibanez to learn on. my friend who has been playing says he's never seen a better sounding, better over all guitar for only 99!

"A Wonderful Guitar at Any Price" submitted September 2, 2012

By Michael M in New York, NY
Overall
Musical Background: Playing non-professional over 30 years, also play piano and sing.
Music Style: Classical and folk.
Overall: I bought this guitar in a professional music store in New York, and when I played the demo hey had on the shelf, it sounded so good that I bought the demo at full price even though they were happy to get me a "brand new one" from their stockroom. I have owned it over two years, and it keeps sounding great. It's a wonderful, beautiful guitar that I would recommend at any price.

"Good Deal" submitted February 6, 2014

By B O
Overall
Musical Background: I played the cello at a young age, but have wanted to expand my instrument knowledge to include the guitar.
Music Style: I'm a great fan of the acoustic guitar and spanish and jazz music played with this style of guitar.
Overall: The guitar looks and sounds great. A great starter package. It even comes with a tuner. However, I have not used it as I have a tuner of my own that works well for me. But I am pleased with my purchase. The gig bag that comes with it is a bit flimsy though. I purchased a separate one that provides better protection and functionality.

"I don't think guitar packages are for beginners only." submitted September 21, 2007

By a customer from baylor.edu
Musical Background: hobby, took courses for a while, 8 years playing
Music Style: I play everything
Sound: The sound is thick and dense. Not too dense and does not sound cheap and hollow. Definitely worth the money. I won't say it is as good as hundred dollars (600++) worth Fender guitar, but its sound is better or as good as many guitars I have played with twice or three times the price. Recommend it highly. And I don't think guitar packages are for beginners only. Feature: Just like other acoustic guitar packages, it comes with strap, string winder, casing, and manual. Tuner, too. I don't really use the accessories, so I cannot tell, but the guitar is definitely worth buying. Ease of Use: Expensive guitars are usually different from cheaper products in terms of the ease of use aka good settings besides materials. This guitar, even though relatively more affordable, it is so easy to use. The strings float pretty low above the neck, making it easy for playing chords and picking notes without being adjusted further. I played it right after opening the package, and it sounds pretty good, although I don't really like the strings. Just change it, and you will get the playability and sound of hundred dollars worth guitar. Quality: I don't see any problem so far. It's well made. Better than many guitars that are more expensive. Ibanez is one of some most reliable brands I have known. Value: Can't ask for more. Manufacturer Support: I've never contacted the company. The Wow Factor: Appealing due to its simplicity. Don't drop it like it's hot! you might need another guitar :D Overall: I am pretty sure I will keep this guitar for years, even decades. If I don't, it would be caused by some unexpected accident. I broke my old guitar neck, that's why I got a new one.

"The Ibanez guitar is very comparable to the Epiphone. I think it is easier to tune and chord than the Epiphone and the price is" submitted December 26, 2010

Music Style: Country
Sound: Sounds better than I was expecting for the price. Feature: features were great all the accessories were in the package Ease of Use: Very easy to tune and has a fretbar that is easy to chord. Quality: quality seems to be very good Value: very good price for item Manufacturer Support: Have had no issues so I can't be objective about support Overall: Overall I am very pleased with the product and accessories and especially the price

"Great Acoustic for the $$$$" submitted February 16, 2012

By Mustang Mike in Scottsdale, AZ
Musical Background: 40 years, hobbyist
Music Style: Classic Rock and Blues
Overall: I'm NOT a beginner guitarist. I've played for 40+ years. I needed an inexpensive guitar to leave at my girlfriend's house. I bought a "blemished" IJV50 from Zzounds a few weeks ago. I love it. Good sound, good looks and all those extra's it comes with. I saved $45 and the blemish is a slight mar on the side of the fretboard, hardly noticable. I would recommend this instrument to anyone in need a a good quality starter.

"GET THIS GUITAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" submitted July 12, 2007

Musical Background: Beginer
Sound: The sound is amazing on this guitar. If you are a beginer you must buy this guitar. Feature: The features are great. The only thing i dont like about it is the case is so thin. Everything else is great. Quality: This guitar is made very very well. The guitar is very strong too. Value: The value on this product coudn't get any better. Manufacturer Support: I did ground shipping. I live in syracuse NY and this is shipped from NJ and it took 2 days to get to my house!!!!!!! The Wow Factor: This guitar is comparible to 250$ guitars. When (IF) you get it it will be yellowish on the top and brown on the bottom and the sides. Overall: I will keep this guitar for about another 15 years. This guitar is the best.

"RJ's Great Adventures with the Ibanez IJV50 Jumpstart Acoustic Guitar Package. The Greatest Guitar package in the world." submitted January 19, 2011

By a customer from ao.uscourts.gov
Musical Background: choir
Music Style: N/A
Sound: I bought this guitar for my 12 year old son. He uses it in his music therapy. The sound quality of this guitar is great. I have a co-worker that is a musician that tuned the guitar for me when it arrived. I loved the fact that it came with a guitar case, tuner, guitar strap and a few other accessories. Since receiving the guitar, my son is a lot more talkative and he is getting the lessons from his psychiatrist who is an accomplished musician. Feature: The product did come with accessories. It had the guitar strap, guitar case, tuner, plug, pics and a few other things. These accessories were helpful but my son is a beginner and I am not very familiar with everything involving guitars. If I have any questions, I just ask my co-worker. He gave me tips on telling my son how to care for the guitar which was very helpful. Ease of Use: My son has not reached that far yet. He is still learning. I will let you know about that later. He cut his finger because he is not use to playing a guitar. Quality: In my personal opinion, the product is great. It appears to be a well put together product. I do worry that my son may break something on it but I am hoping that he would not. He only carries it to and from therapy. Value: I consulted with my musician friend and co-worker who told me that he had bought several guitars from this company and it was a good product. I love it and would buy it again and again. Manufacturer Support: I have not had to call the company. I know that when the product was shipped, I received an e-mail and it got here well ahead of the time it was expected to arrive and they get an A+ for that. The Wow Factor: The product is great. I don't find it sexy at all but a good product for the money and a good beginner tool for my son who has no experience playing a guitar. Overall: I plan to keep this product until it comes apart at the seams. I researched buying a guitar and doing the comparison shopping for over 2 months before I came to a final decision and bought this one. This purchase was not about me but the well being of my son and I did not just want to buy something because it looked like a good deal. I wanted a quality product to do what it said it would do and this one does deliver. My son is very happy with it. I this guitar was lost or stolen, I'd purchase it again in a heart beat. I like the ease playing it and it is not too big or bulking for my son. It is a good looking product.

"Great Product!" submitted January 15, 2005

Musical Background: Newbie
Feature: Wasn't so fond of the tuner since I'm very new at playing. Had to have someone else tune it for me, but it looks easy and now that it's in tune it shouldn't be so hard to keep it that way. Quality: It looked great out of the box and should look even better once you spruce it up. Value: It was a great value for someone who wants to start playing, but not sure how long they are going to ACTUALLY do it. Manufacturer Support: It arrived quickly and I had no problems. It was one of my better experiences purchasing over the internet. The Wow Factor: It looks like every other simple acoustic I've seen.

"Little investment - Huge return" submitted January 21, 2005

Music Style: Rock & Blues
Sound: It has a nice clean sound. I was a little nervous because it was so affordable, but I've had many people tell me that It has a big sound. Feature: The accessory package that came with the guitar is the greatest. It really is perfect for someone just starting to play. Quality: I don't think you can beat this guitar for the price. My guitar instructor couldn't believe the price, quality and the accessories. Value: Little price - Huge value! Manufacturer Support: Not Needed

"Worth the money." submitted March 17, 2007

Music Style: Acoustic Rock
Sound: Very good sound. Comparable to some of the $250+ Plus guitars. Feature: It includes all the required items for a beginner. The tuner works very well. Ease of Use: Just as easy to use as any other guitar. Tuner is very easy to use too. Quality: It was made very well, dare I say almost as good as my friend's Martin guitar Value: It is very much worth the price. The Wow Factor: It has very good sex appeal, espically considering it's price. Overall: I do not plan to replace this any time soon. I haven't found a single thing I don't like about it. It sounds just as good as the expensive guitar, and if I had the chance, I would buy it again.

"Really is a good guitar!!!!" submitted December 29, 2005

By softballsth
Music Style: country
Sound: No, it is pretty much great the way it is. I wouldn't change anything about it. Feature: It could've included alot more in the packet! Quality: It is made really well.....best you can get in my opinion! Value: It was reasonable i guess Manufacturer Support: No the inbinez was my first guitar.They were really friendly where i got it.They tuned it and when i popped a string they put it on for a reasonable price.No experience on the warranty.yes i have got it tuned and string put on.Yes i have needed alot of service b.c im not that good.Excellent! The Wow Factor: My ibinez is pretty original looking.It was made pretty well,it feels great,no designs. Overall: Until i get really good i will buy another one but i say for all the starters that it is a really good one to buy.

Ibanez IJV50 Jumpstart Customer Review submitted January 11, 2007

By a customer from sbcglobal.net
Musical Background: Beginner
Sound: Buzz buzz buzz....The guitar has a horrible buzz. Strings and a neck adjustment didn't help. Feature: It comes with everything needed to get started. Ease of Use: No issues here. Quality: It looks great...It started off sounding really good. However, the more I played it, the worse the buzz became. Value: It would be a great value if it sounded good. Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: Looks really good. Overall: If you can get one without the buzz, it would be a nice beginner guitar. I bought one the same time as another guy I work with and his has the exact same problem.

"nice, very nice. great gift" submitted December 21, 2006

By a customer from sbcglobal.net
Musical Background: beginner
Music Style: rock, classic rock
Sound: sound is great, couldn't be happier Feature: gig bag is thin, i will be buying a more protective case and i suggest you do the same. other than that all is good Ease of Use: easy to play for the most part, i am still learning so i have a ways to go. Quality: well made, seems as if it will last. is good for beginners such as myself Value: more than worth it. Manufacturer Support: i haven't had a reason to use support The Wow Factor: looks beautiful. i dont really care for the "natural" color but it looks great Overall: i will use this guitar until i become a better player before i buy another one

"cant go Wrong guitar" submitted January 3, 2011

By a customer from casdk12.net
Musical Background: Musican
Music Style: Classic Rock
Sound: I baught it as a gigt for my daughter.Very pleased with how well it played and it had a nice tone.For $100 You can't go wrong. Feature: Came with a cheap gigbag and a tuner. Ease of Use: It not to bad to play on the fret board and all of the frets were set up nice with no sharp edges. Quality: great quality avery nice guitar for the mony. Value: Iv seen guitars costing far more not set up as well as this one. Manufacturer Support: Just baught it. The Wow Factor: Nice,clean looks like a guitar.

"You can not LOSE with this deal." submitted April 1, 2005

Musical Background: learning
Music Style: classic rock
Feature: This comes loaded, with everything one needs to get started playing! Quality: looks great put together well. Value: I have never seen or heard of a better deal than this. I did as lot of research before I bought this and this is the best. I am glad I bought this quick start pak. Manufacturer Support: dont know never tried Overall: add up everything that comes with this package GREAT DEAL!!!

"before u even think about buying this guitar read this" submitted August 27, 2008

Overall
Musical Background: really good guitar player
Music Style: i like all of it... i play all of it mostly flamenco
Sound: ok the highs response good highs sound good but the bass response is bad the bass don't sound that good but u get what u pay for Feature: it came with a tuner its a really good tuner, extra strings extra saddle 1 extra pin pixs a stap a bag the bag is good a little bag for every ting and thats about it Ease of Use: its not playable, sounds normal its sounds good but not great , if your a beginer this is not the guitar for u Quality: the quality is really really good i slamed it in the wall really hard and its plays the same sounds the same , it looks really good , every ting is really solid thats it Value: its plays bad plan and simple its not playabie if its your first guitar your not going to lurn how to play on it Manufacturer Support: never used it The Wow Factor: it just looks good my grandma and grandpa bout it for me on my b-day Overall: the wash burn is more playabie sounds alittle better looks good and the same pice i hate this guitar but im a great guitar player so to get better i play this one because its harder to play

Ibanez IJV50 Jumpstart Customer Review submitted December 25, 2009

Overall
Sound: cheep construction, i mean honestly a 100 dollar guitar i hope your buying this for someone who has never played a real instrument... The action was well, not good. the machine heads feel as if they belong on a first act guitar. zero inlay of anything but plastic, or resin. It had more spider webbing in the clear coat than i ever thought a new guitar could have. as for the "gig bag" "tuner" and "strap" buy an old t-shirt and make it into a strap cause it will be better than this. bend some old flatware up and make a tuning fork cause this thing is done if you drop it once. and you are much better off carrying the guitar in the cardboard box i came in unless you like smashing your hard earned money into an old nylon gym bag. next time i am thinking of buying an ibanez i am just going to epoxy some sticks and lumber together attach some strings and call it an instrument. two thumbs down and up ibanez's butt. do not get this for anyone over the age of 12.

"Best Guitar deal ever!" submitted December 21, 2009

Music Style: Pop,Rock, and Celtic
Sound: It sounds great! A lot better than my first guitar, which I had had for several years. The tone of the instrument is perfect in my opinion and it's very easy to tune once you figure out the tuner. It took me about 5 minutes after I figured out the tuner. Feature: I thought it was great that it came with everything I needed so I wouldn't have to run out and spend another 100 bucks on accessories. Ease of Use: It's perfect for any beginner player! Quality: I found a tiny nick in the finish when I got it but other than that it was great. The nick isn't noticeable really so I wouldn't worry about it if you order this guitar. Value: This is the best value on a nice beginners guitar around. Manufacturer Support: I haven't had to contact the company The Wow Factor: Anyone would want to have this guitar. I've now made this guitar my baby and it is going to all my gigs with me. Overall: I think this guitar is going to be with me for years to come and if anything happens I'll buy the same guitar.

"Beginners Guitar" submitted January 2, 2008

Music Style: Alternative,Rock,Metal
Sound: It sounds so-so. dense but not to deep. nice though. Feature: gold strings,nice back,the tuner is different,but nice. Ease of Use: it sounds what a acoustic should sound like,its decent. Quality: it gets out of tune quick, but is easy to play. Value: its reasonable. low for what its worth Manufacturer Support: didnt need it. The Wow Factor: it looks great on the internet but it's different.the front is a little light almost white but the back is nice & smooth & sexy Overall: I like it,nice sound,somewhat good looking, easy to play 3/5 or 8/10

Ibanez IJV50 Jumpstart Customer Review submitted July 9, 2007

Overall
Sound: guitar is for the beginners Both E strings have this buzzing sound, which is really annoying. But I can keep up with it since its my first time playing the guitar. If you know how to play a song, don't get this guitar. Feature: features are all there case seems pretty useless, I use the box as its case. Don't let the picture fool you!!! you don't get the same tuner as you see in the picture. Ease of Use: when you use the tuner, most of the time, it'll say 4D string. its not the tuner though. I figured out that the guitar is really really out of tune when you first get it. Try to download mp3 file for tuned strings and play those sound first to the tuner and tune your strings after. But this took me some time to figure it out Quality: well.. the guitar quality is bad... I don't mind though since I'm new to it it'd be perfect without some buzzing noise but I'm defenately getting new one soon or later ( when I get better at playing) Value: I guess its a good value for the price getting all these for less than 110 bucks low price = low quality keep that in mind Manufacturer Support: never used Overall: Not a bad deal for beginners Once you learn how to play, get new guitar!! buzzing noises will mess everything up

"Nice, nice, nice, very nice." submitted August 11, 2006

Overall
Sound: Sounds great, but I started to tighten the strings right away, since they were loose and THEN I used the tuner, which wasn't a very good idea. I'll probably buy some more strings soon though. Feature: The little pouch thing isn't too useful, I don't really use it in fact. The tuner is fine. The case, however, is made with really, really, really, really, thin material so if rain hits it or something it will definitely soak through. I suggest you get a better, more proective case. Not bad in general though... Ease of Use: Fine. Quality: Like many have said before, you can't complain with this price. Manufacturer Support: No problem with support. The Wow Factor: Great. Overall: Yahoo! Can't wait to start playing it again today!!

Ibanez IJV50 Jumpstart Customer Review submitted November 2, 2005

Overall
Sound: some of the best sound ive heard out of an acoustic and im new to all of this but im glad i bout this for my first one Feature: great accessories to get me, the beginner, started. i suggest any beginner should get this

"Buy and Try it. This guitar takes all the excuses away of why you shouldn't learn to play guitar." submitted September 25, 2005

Overall
Sound: I've been using her since Jan. and I think it has a terrific sound. I'm just a beginner so I don't know a whole lot about what's best and what's not so great, but my instructor said he can't believe I only paid a c-note for it. Feature: It had everything a newbie would need. I really like the digital tuner. I can tune the guitar myself without having to wait until my next lesson. Quality: For the money the quality is a 10, but an overall 8 is not bad Value: The perfect guitar for the beginner. Not a hefty investment. Makes it real easy to buy and try Manufacturer Support: Not needed The Wow Factor: I think she is beautiful. Very classy without a lot of unnecessary flash. If you want a guitar with clasic style she is for you. Overall: I think she will always be with me. I know that I will be adding an electric guitar soon and I may want to get another acoustic that offers a little more mellow sound, but she will last me for as long as I can play.

"totally awesome" submitted June 18, 2005

Overall
Sound: sick, totally gnar dude Feature: the gig bag is intensly awesome Quality: it is grrreeeaaattt Value: definately worth every 14000 pennies Manufacturer Support: Easy we called them and they answered all of our questions The Wow Factor: definately an awesome looking guitar rrrraaaarrrr Overall: i will be satisfied the first time that i pluck oe of the strings

Ibanez IJV50 Jumpstart Customer Review submitted May 25, 2005

Music Style: emo
Sound: the sounds is great Feature: the product included the tuner which was the best easy to use. Quality: quality made really ibanez is great they make good guitars Value: best price so buy it now!!!!!!!!!! Manufacturer Support: yes i hav a bass made ibanez The Wow Factor: this guitar is very sexy and attractive lol Overall: best guitar i ever i bought

"The guitar is so good for such a good price and i would reccomend it to anyone who is looking for a new guitar." submitted April 30, 2005

Overall
Sound: It was like music to my ears, literally! Feature: Yes. Especially that cool string tuning gizmo. Quality: It was good for the great bargain! Value: This is such a great product for the low price. Manufacturer Support: I didnt buy it but my friend had no problems at all ordering it. The Wow Factor: I think if it had a different color more would sell becuause it would really stand out. Overall: I didnt buy it but if i had it i would keep it until the company made a better one.

When you call, mention priority code 200-56VM. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976