When you call, mention priority code 160C-Q1RC

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez GRGM21 GIO Mikro

Perfect for beginner shred guitarists, this guitar features a smaller body but the same high-output pickups as any other Ibanez guitar.

Overall

"Great guitar right out of the box, at a great price!" submitted October 10, 2007

Overall
Sound: For what it is designed for, it is perfect. Feature: Love the sound from the pickups! The string action is very light, perfect for a beginner or an accomplished player. They do not come with tremelo systems, which for me would be a drawback, but for my son it actually is great, because it will save me from having to tune it up every time he used it. Ease of Use: The Mikro came in tune and fully set up. The string action is amazing. Quality: Perfect Value: You really get a great guitar for the money. My son loves it, and it did not cost me a fortune. I enjoyed playing it myself. The Wow Factor: The shark tooth inlay on the fretboard makes this guitar stand out from the other Strat copies. The pickups are much better than the usual single coil from this type of guitar. Overall: This is the perfect sized guitar for my 9 year old son. The double coil pickups and the shark tooth inlay were the reasons for buying this one over the Stratocaster Squire. I was very happy when the guitar came perfectly set up, ready to play. I would definitely buy another one.
50 of 53 people (94.34%) found this review helpful. Did you?

""do as i did, BUY IT IN THE FIRST FIVE SECONDS U SEE IT. ITS ALL WORTH IT!!!!!" submitted June 19, 2007

Overall
Music Style: Metal and melodic rock.
Sound: this guitar produces a way better sound than it looks it would. The pickups can sound great for metal, softy stuff, or just any rock. i think it could have a 5 way toggle switch but it still produces great sounds w/o. Feature: when i bought mine, it just came as its self. there is a gig bag made to fit its size around twenty bucks. I really like the humbuckers on this and the shark tooth neck diagram looks kick ass! would be cooler with a whammy bar though. but i didnt use one before so why use one now. Ease of Use: it is very playable. the smaller body makes great for good solo play on the 24 fret neck. its hard enough to get to 21st fret on my strat so this makes things all fine n dandy. For a fat metal or rock sound i simply just use the neck pickup. and the bridge pickup is great for a thinner moderate rock sound that cant be beat. if u can play a regular standard sized guitar this one is no different exept a lil easier. Quality: i feel that i baby it when traveling with it because i only use a larger gig bag for it because i dont have the one to fit its size. but really it is a solid guitar. the neck is perfectly solid and beautiful. The finish is very hard to scratch or damage as well as the pick guard. i feel comfortable with lots of use of this guitar. the only thing though is its size can make a worry. Value: ok for the price i got my red mikro at, 120$ i would pay the price double just to keep it. after looking at this guitar and playing it for the first time i would of never guessed it to be this price. i would guess around 3 or 400 dollars. wow. It has the looks of a 500 dollar guitar with sound of a 300 dolla guitar. so they could of made the price this way because of the bodys size, but really thats just an added bonus to me. Manufacturer Support: None needed yet. but it is an ibanez. keep that in mind. The Wow Factor: It looks as if steve vai or someone of that such designed this beauty. im looking to get a ibanez rg 350dx and this guitar actually looks similar to it. It has the black on candy apple red which is my favorite combonation. it is available in other good colors to. The neck is a beaut i luv the shark tooth diagrams. beyond that just set it down and step away and stare at it and u will just want to kiss this thing. Overall: For me this guitar was a backup or extra axe to have when i buy my 350dx ibanez. but after purchase and playing time with it its now more of my main go to guitars. i luv that about it.
26 of 28 people (92.86%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Great make + Great price + Great quality = Great Guitar !!!" submitted November 14, 2009

Musical Background: Active Musican
Music Style: Rock , Metal , Jazz , Blues & Punk
Sound: The sound is very bright and clear I play with the Line 6 Spider 15V and it sounds really awesome. It doesn't have a tremolo bar so it stays tuned for a long period of time. Feature: The guitar is simply combined of great quality materials and I have nothing to add to it for a $129 guitar. Ease of Use: The guitar is very handy and very comfortable to play with.The last frets might be a little bit unreachable but it's an 3/4 size guitar so that's not really a problem. And it's also very easy to change strings in the guitar. Quality: I own this guitar for a year now and never had any problems with it. The quality of the guitar is as good as the brand it self. Value: Come on it's an Ibanez for $120 I had never came through a better value for such a guitar. Manufacturer Support: Never had any problems and if you take care of your guitar it will last you for a very long time. The Wow Factor: This guitar looks really nice I have it in black and the design is simply awesome top class. Overall: It's a great quality guitar from a great guitar producer and for a epic price. Recommended to any beginner intermediate or a small rocker ! I use the guitar when going out to play with my friends or just mess around but I definitely rather a my Gibson or ESP Kirk Hammett guitars although the price difference between those is huge the quality is almost at a Gibson level :)

"Affordable and Dependable Guitar for any Guitarist!" submitted February 14, 2008

Musical Background: Active Musician,
Music Style: Hard Rock & Metal,
Sound: The Stock Buckers are pretty decent for the price of this Guitar, but are a bit lacking when it comes to "tonal clarity" Nice heavy "meaty" sound on the lower frets and fairly exceptional highs on the uppers. For the price you cant go wrong! Feature: 1 Volume, 1 Tone and a 3-way blade switch are a pretty simple setup. The tone knob works wonders when you plug into an amp that has WAY to much factory Gain. The blade switch tends to add ALOT of Mud to the sound when switched to the neck pickup, sounds somewhat like your listening to your amp through a thick wall. Overall? a real light-weight Guitar thats user friendly! Ease of Use: Frets are easy to find and chording is a cinch, the Neck however is a little thick and can cause hand cramps every so often (just take breaks) Tuners are a little tricky at times and need re-tuning often. works great with Digitech's RP series of pedals. and as for the whammy? nice add on but tends to make the strings fall out of tune easily, I would suggest stronger springs in the back. Quality: Very Durable Guitar indeed. The paint job is pretty simple and can take a beating. padded gig bag? no problem, just toss it in back with the rest of your gear. Tuners are durable too but once again keep tuning them! seems to take a variety of different Guaged strings without effecting Tonality. overall one heck of a beast, mine's starting to look like Van Halen's Frankenstein but still sounds good! Value: for a new Guitarist, you cant get much better for the price of this Rocker. Its no ESP, but for practice or "getting the lead out" this is a great Guitar! Manufacturer Support: Never have had any problems with this Guitar, its defenitly a keeper. The Wow Factor: Looks wise? Its no High-end Guitar, you get what you pay for...regardless of what others tell you. My Guitar is a standard Blue, but whats in the looks anyway? Overall: Great Guitar for learning, awesome price & nice features make it Kid friendy and keeps holes out of parents wallets. You may find yourself upgrading in the future, but in my mind there is no better setup for the "just starting" Guitarist.
17 of 19 people (89.47%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"My little Nemesis" submitted April 27, 2006

By a customer from stu.parkland.edu
Overall
Musical Background: Hobbyist (just learning)
Music Style: everything
Sound: sounds great for the tiny body. Feature: wish it came with a gig bag. kinda hard to find a soft case. Ease of Use: pretty easy to use. i got small fingers and it's easy to move the strings around without having to strain. Quality: dropped it twice, didn't break a thing. Value: its a good price for what you're getting The Wow Factor: for little fingered gals like myself, this is an awesome little creature.
18 of 21 people (85.71%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Very nice guitar. Highly recommended." submitted November 24, 2007

Music Style: metal
Sound: This Ibanez sounds great! I was shocked when I first plugged in. I am using Ernie Balls and this axe kicks! Feature: This guitar was just what I was looking for. I am not a whammy user so this is perfect. I am going to replace the tuners but other than that, it's perfect. Ease of Use: Awesome! It plays and feels better than an ESP EC1000 Quality: This baby is made really well. I'm not just hyping this up. It's killer! Value: I'm rating a 9 cause it should come with better tuners Manufacturer Support: n/a

"Don't hesitate to buy." submitted November 17, 2007

Music Style: Alternative, Metal
Sound: You should use .10 strings with this guitar. I dont recommend .09 or lower. Feature: No whammy bar this is the biggest problem. But it is very easy to fix the tuning problems with this setup. Ease of Use: This is a simple, easy and fun to play guitar. Quality: Best for the price i guess. Value: This is a ibanez for 130 dollars. Everyone should have one, nothing to lose. Manufacturer Support: NO idea Overall: I read the reviews here and played it on a guitar shop in nyc for a few times before i decide. I really like the guitar because it was so easy to play. It has a shorter neck. still 24 frets, but hard to use the last frets since they are so tiny. After my guitar arrived i am not that satisfied first. The one in the sho was much better. Especially i had tuning problems and Higher E and G strings was not sound good. Then i switch to Ernie Ball .10 strings and i happy so far. The whammy bar is a problem but other then that this is a nice guitar and very cheap guitar, easy to carry while you travel.

"Great entry level guitar for anyone adults and kids beginners and advanced players." submitted May 20, 2010

Musical Background: beginner/hobbiest
Music Style: Jazz,Blues,Classic rock,Metal
Sound: For a 129.00 guitar this thing sounds good. Tuners are ok and if you use heavy gauge strings tuning problems are gone.10's work well.Good metal sound as well as rock and some pop.Good blues sound and jazz too. Feature: Just your basic low end no frills guitar.A good one at that. Ease of Use: As an adult beginner with smaller hands this guitar is so comfortable and easy to play,much better than the Dean EVO/XM I have not comfortable neck fat and wide don't play the thing much.I love the feel of the neck on the Mikro thin and flat.Played this guitar in store for an hour and a half with no hand craps love it so much fun and so comfortable a great cheap guitar made well.Worth the money defanantly. Quality: Well made guitar tuners are ok(better than Squier mini strat)stays in tune with 10 gauge strings. Nice finish white or black. light weight but solid guitar.Important take care of it and you will have no problems with your gear or guitar. Value: One of the best values out there. Manufacturer Support: Never used it. Don't know. The Wow Factor: a nice guitar Overall: I will have this guitar for years and will gig with it also.I highly recomend it over a Squier mini why? Because it is better quality and made of basswood not plywood or no name wood,also your child won't be fustrated with tuning all the time or other issues that would discourage practice and the child loses interest.You will also not go broke with this guitar.

"The best beginner guitar for the price." submitted February 24, 2011

Musical Background: hobbiest/beginner
Music Style: metal,classic rock,blues,jazz
Sound: It's good guitar is loud and pickups are hot for stock and are decent considering the price of this guitar it's great. Feature: nothing special basic 1 volume 2 tone and 5 way selector switch. Ease of Use: This is the best beginner guitar out there.I love it low action playable out of the box. It has a very thin, fast, flat neck.I can't put it down it is so much fun to play.I'm an adult beginner with short hands. This guitar is also so easy to play and very very comfortable to.I recomend this to anyone looking for a kids first guitar or if your on a budget get a must buy.No sharp fret ends to cut your fingers. Quality: Set up out of the box was playable just tune and play.I did change to heavier gage strings and it does keep tuning this way. Tuners are ok I will replace then when I get the cash can live with them for now and the guitar stays in tune for a few days.The pickups are hot and sound really good for stock.Finish is awesome a sweet looking beautiful white guitar no flaws at all.The fret ends are smooth not sharp. Value: For the quality you get for the 150.00 including tax.You cannot beat it or find a better guitar in this price range. Manufacturer Support: Don't know haven't used it yet. I hear Ibanez is very good though. The Wow Factor: The white is a beautiful finish stands out. Overall: If this guitar were lost or stollen I would buy it again in a heartbeat.I highly recomend this to anyone old or young looking for a good playable beginner guitar.

"Everyone must get a Mikro" submitted February 21, 2011

Musical Background: beginner/hobbiest
Music Style: classic rock,jazz,metal,blues
Sound: Sound is ok yes it's a little muddy ect. but for 150.00 bucks it's good and worth it plays great.Sound is loud from the pickups. Feature: it's your basic beginner guitar 5 way selector switch volume and tone knob.simple guitar features. Ease of Use: This guitar is awesome so comfortable and fun to play.I played for 3 hrs. and I want to play more. The neck is thin and flat great for kids and us adults with smaller hands ect. Lower frets are kinda close together but ok nothing major. The frets are not sharp like some people say and mine was playable out of the box but you do need new strings and it sounds way better and hold tune alot better tune it once and your good for a few days.I put 10's on mine. Quality: This is the first Ibanez I ever bought after trying it out a yr. ago and reading all reviews and they are right.It is a solid well made beginner guitar out of the box mine was playable(I have heard horror stoies about this guitar being messed up a few not many people guess i got lucky}Over all this is one great guitar beautiful white finish.It is a light guitar too,but not a toy it is a playable guitar.I do also own a Dean EVO/XM, SX SST57 3/4 scale strat,Douglas Halo (explorer copy 150.00 good guitar also)At this price I see why they sell lots of them better that Squier and others out there for small scale.This is hands down the best guitar for the price for a beginner adult or child .The tuners are ok but can be delt with till you get new ones just put heavier gage srings on it.The guitar also can play in standard tuning and stays in tune well.Shark tooth inlays are cool and done well fretboad is smooth and strait neck no glue or anything well made guitar.Fretboard needed oiled but thats no biggy or problem. Value: This is the best entry level,beginner ,starter guitar around for this price with tax 150.00 good quality stuff. I love this thing. Go buy one and you'll see for yourself why people rave and love this guitar they are all right. Manufacturer Support: Can't say I just got it but I hear Ibanez stands behind there guitars. The Wow Factor: I want it in white it's awesome beautiful guitar looks like a 2/3 hundred dollar guitar. Overall: I would buy it again with no regrets at all ,I will have it for yrs and I'm 44.If it broke or was ripped off I'd buy another the next day.I just may go buy the black one now for the hell of it and have both colors.

"SAVIN ME" submitted October 8, 2006

Music Style: Rock, Alternative, Metal, Grunge, Classic Rock, Blues
Sound: this is better than a fender. I love to play Metal, Alternrock, classic and a lot of other stuff Feature: great pickups smooth sound. Great for rock, blues, or jazz Ease of Use: all u do is plug it and play that easy Quality: awesome Value: cheap and sounds like ya baught it for 1000000 dollars Manufacturer Support: great The Wow Factor: This is a great looking guitar. I can sit and look at it for hours Overall: I like everything about except i would be happier if it came with a wammy bar but i dont really need that

When you call, mention priority code 160C-Q1RC. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976