When you call, mention priority code 16JS-PZNF
  • Mon, Tue, Wed 8AM - 10PM (EST)
  • Thur Closed
  • Fri 8AM - 10PM (EST)

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez AS53 Artcore

Perfect for any genre of music, this semi-acoustic guitar from Ibanez features feedback elimination and large frets.

"Ibanez Artcore AS53" submitted June 8, 2013

By John E in Ripley, TN
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing approx. 15 years on and off. Play for myself, friends, family an praise band at church.
Music Style: Christian
Sound: For $300.00.....you can't beat it, period. It sounds good played through my small amp but really shines when hooked up to the board at church. Ease of Use: Very impressed with its playability. I own an acoustic/electric and this instrument is easier to play in terms of neck thickness and minimum input pressure on the strings. Quality: Seems to be made well. Value: Value is tremendous. I don't think you could find a better deal. Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: When people see and hear this guitar for the first time they are very impressed with its appearance and sound. Overall: This guitar brings big time sound quality to the working man. I needed a quality instrument and the AS53 has delivered. You don't have to spend 1,2, or even 3,000.00 to get superior sound. I did ALOT of research and read many reviews before deciding to purchase this instrument. I want to thank all those musicians that took the time to write a review because I am very, very pleased with my purchase. ZZounds was wonderful. Transaction was silky smooth and product arrived as promised in excellent condition.
16 of 17 people (94.12%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"A lot of guitar for the money!" submitted February 27, 2012

By Richard R in Sacramento, CA
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing guitar and piano my entire life. I jam with others occasionally.
Music Style: I love rock and roll and country.
Overall: I am blown away at the sound for such a little price. I am a big fan of Ibanez guitars and also play an Ibanez Talamax acoustic electric, which I absolutely love. I own many other guitars including an Ovation and Takamine acoustic electric. I prefer the Ibanez guitars over both the Ovation and Takamine. I love the Ibanez pickups and the ease in playability. You cannot go wrong for the price.
24 of 27 people (88.89%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"As53 - SO WORTH THE MONEY!" submitted March 3, 2014

By Ken F in Islesboro, ME
Overall
Musical Background: Started teaching myself to play banjo and guitar a year ago.
Music Style: Blues, rock, bluegrass
Overall: Perfectly set up out of the box just and sleek as it looked in the pics on this website, I got the tobacco flat finish. Nice low action and very comfortable to play sitting. Thinking about selling my Les Paul I like it so much. The only thing I did was change the strings to ones that I like. Never had to call customer support.

"great guitar" submitted February 10, 2014

By Elizabeth S in Tallahassee, FL
Overall
Musical Background: home player, plying a few months
Music Style: Electronic, rock
Overall: Perfect item, great quality

" Ibanez AS53 Artcore Electric Guitar " submitted June 23, 2014

By Anthony L in Brooklyn, NY
Musical Background: plaing on and off for about 30 years
Music Style: country southern rock rock some blues
Overall: great guitar right out of the box

"Ibanez AS53 Artcore Electric Guitar" submitted June 5, 2014

By Anthony L in Brooklyn, NY
Musical Background: playing on and off for about 10 years. jam at home
Music Style: rock country southern rock
Overall: this guitar sounds great

When you call, mention priority code 16JS-PZNF. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976