When you call, mention priority code 15FF-2N4Y

Rating and Reviews: Fender Mustang Pedal

This guitar multieffects floor processor melds versatility and simplicity, offering you 12 amp models, 37 effects, 100 onboard presets and much more.

"Great Addition to High Gain Head + Amp Switcher" submitted March 16, 2014

By Chris M in Annapolis, MD
Overall
Overall: The Fender Mustang Floor has a unique feature that is not shared by any processors in this price range. It has a switchable loop AND midi out. The loop is at the beginning of the input chain, and while its position can't be configured, it does not go through another round of A/D D/A conversion like all the other processors. Also, the input stage is like an A/B pedal -- the signal is always being sent to the "send" jack. When the loop is enabled, the signal is take from the return. So this device can be used to switch between two preamps -- one amps pre into the input, and put the other pre in the loop. You can then switch between them without any additional conversion or programming. Of course, I am using a high-gain head (JSX) in the Mustang's loop in the "4 cable method", so I can turn the head on/off, and use the built in models. Many of the low-gain and mid-gain variety which complement a high gain head well. However, the "Metal 2000" amp model when A/Bed against the JSX head is very close in presentation and does not sound like a model. It sounds like a Dual Rec without the Peavey mid "honk", but the top end is very similar and the playability and dynamics are almost the same. The models, when run through a tube amp/speaker are very convincing. The other thing is that there are global EQ options which apply to the amp sims ONLY, so it is easy make the amp sims sound like they are coming from the same source as your amps preamp - very nice matching feature, that lets you easily change amplification. The FX are basic but very good. This processor does not have any bells or whistles, instead it just has very easy operation, and is more like a traditional pedalboard in operation. Also it does not look like a spaceship. Drawbacks? It does not have a dedicated noise gate (they are linked to the amp sims) but earlier versions of the firmware have a way to use the noise suppressor with your amp head. There is no looper. This is a great no-nonsense processor with some very strong amp models that work well with a live rig. It has the best low and mid gain models that I have heard . They are sensitive to input dynamics and volume control and the front end responds like a real amp. The high-gain models while not numerous are authentic.

"Awesome Piece of Equipment" submitted February 24, 2014

By Stephen Klohr in Pooler, GA
Musical Background: Playing guitar for 38+ yrs and 15 yrs semi professionally
Music Style: Alternative, Rock, Metal, Classic
Sound: Sound quality is incredible. Fender really got it right with this one. Feature: Quick editing and versatility in modifying existing pre-sets to personal liking. Ease of Use: Super easy to set up either directly through the pedal or using the Fuse software Quality: Build like a tank. Very impressed with the construction. This will stand up very well to the vigors of gigging on the weekends Value: For the price you can't beat this pedal. Manufacturer Support: No problems to date and I own many products from Fender. The Wow Factor: The look, construction and versatility of the pedal is beyond anything I imagined for the price. Overall: I've been playing semi professionally for about 15 yrs and have played through many "rig" setups and by far this has been the best purchase to date. Talk about downsizing the gear without losing quality of sound.

"amazing quality and craftsmanship. " submitted December 31, 2013

By El B in Del Rio , TX
Musical Background: 24 years of experience. Guitar, Vocalist
Music Style: Rockabilly, Classic Country, 50s Tribute.
Overall: I've literally tried every type of effect for the type of music I play (Rockabilly, Surf, Classic Country and 50s Tribute) and was very, very pleased with the performance and quality of the Fender Floor. When compared side by side with the popular effects and stomp boxes that I've paid thousands of $$$$ for. This unit is well worth its humble price tag. The versatility and user friendly interface makes it an instant choice over my traditional stomp boxes and pedals. The various outputs and inputs make this unit perfect for on and off the stage. Practice sessions have never been easier and the confidence in the product/sound I produce at home crosses over to the live setting surprisingly well, with very little adjustment to volume and tone controls. It can be used as a preamp into my combo amp, or run straight to a house p.a. system or both at the same time and not lose any of the nuances that can appreciated by a trained ear or a novice. This unit allows my telecaster to sound like a telecaster or my L.P. to have that signature crunch that can usually only be heard in analog or high dollar amplifiers. My fellow musicians are at many times shocked at how authentic the amp models and cabinets sound straight out of this handy unit. I strongly recommend the "newbie" or professional musicians to both give this product a try. It is truly more than a modeling interface. You will NOT be disappointed

"FENDER MUSTANG FLOOR PROCESSOR" submitted June 26, 2013

By david prescott in leesville, LA
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing guitar professionally for 45 years, and also have a small digital studio at home.
Music Style: rock, country, blues, jazz, anything but HIPHOP.
Overall: I ordered this pedal to replace a pedalboard containing numerous stompboxes, and couldn't be happier with my choice! Although my previous setup worked fine, each patch cord represented a weak link in my effects chain, and by eliminating all the patch cords, my signal has become stronger and much more reliable. The tones and flexibility of the Mustang Floor have proven invaluable in modeling my stage sound, particularly considering the capabilities of this unit. I highly recommend this unit for live application, especially if you're willing to spend the time to program the unit.
11 of 12 people (91.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Surprisingly good" submitted June 5, 2012

By Ray S
Musical Background: Guitar player
Music Style: Classic rock, southern rock, metal.
Overall: If you like classic Fender amps then your will love this floor pedal. In my humble opinion, Fender did an excellent job modeling the tone and nuances of these amps. Surprisingly, the non-Fender "Brit" and modern amp models are done just as well. The interface and setup is simple, mainly because you are not inundated with tons of amp models and other effects that you will never use. And the Fuse software is outstanding for building and tweaking tones to your hearts content. The pedal itself seems rugged and well built. Like any modeling pedal, expect to do a fair amount of tweaking to make it sound just right with the gear you intend to play it through. The factory patches are excellent starting points and a lot more usable than what you get from other big-name floor modelers. Honestly I am totally happy with this purchase.
66 of 73 people (90.41%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Everything You've Ever Wanted in One Pedal" submitted March 12, 2014

By Stephen K in Pooler, GA
Musical Background: 38+ yrs Semi professional experience
Music Style: Alternative Rock, Heavy Metal, Classic Rock
Overall: The Mustang Floor is a versitale piece of equipment that every serious guitar musican should have. Sure it's not the original amp from back in the day but this baby will fulfill any requirements for live, recorded, or personal use.

"love this pedal " submitted July 20, 2014

By steve k in winndboro, SC
Overall
Musical Background: playing 30 years i play keyboard 6 string guitar bass an drums jam at home now an church
Music Style: rock country Christian an blues
Overall: I have a mustang 111 amp and with 99 presets this pedal can take you to what ever sound you won't with a click of a button also bought the bag for safe keeping the pedal thanks zzound for yhe play an pay you guy's are great and thx fender for a great floor pedal about time

"Fender Mustang" submitted December 31, 2013

By Michael P in Georgetown, OH
Musical Background: Bluegrass, country, Fingerstyle, Southern Rock
Music Style: Bluegrass,Southern Rock & Fingerstyle
Overall: All that is advertised and more.A great unit for sound effects....and very easy to use.

"Mustang Floor" submitted April 16, 2014

By Robbie D in Brandon, FL
Musical Background: Have played and recorded professionally
Overall: Great processor for the price. Easy to set up and edit the board with your computer so you can put together a workable rig. The Fender fuse app was a really good idea. Well built. For 200 bucks you're not going to get much better than this.

"Mustang sounds pretty good but the build is terrible" submitted July 14, 2014

By Billy g in cuba city, WI
Overall
Musical Background: part time cover band rock music
Music Style: rock and "bro" country covers
Overall: I have one of these and was shocked when it sounded so good. I had two gigs one day and set up a rig at each, bringing this to my evening bar gig. Our guitar player told me after the show that he thought he was finally going to have better tone than mine. He was a bit upset that he didn't. With that said, the switches in this thing suck. They break super easy.

"Mustang Floor. Impressive!" submitted March 26, 2014

Overall
Overall: Haven't had much time to play with it but it is impressive for the price!

"fender mustand floor pedal" submitted October 10, 2013

By a customer from yahoo.com in chapin, SC
Musical Background: 30+ years Lead guitar
Music Style: Country
Overall: I love fender guitars and amps but they missed it on this one. I have been playing for 30+ years and gig just about every weekend. I have my own fender amps for my sound. I wanted something with good multiple effects in a complete package. The effects just didn't do it for me, especially the compression. Its just like all these multiple effects pedals, "all name brands", if you play metal, heavy rock, "not knocking these styles", you will probably like it just fine. It just seems to me that these company's that make these pedals cater to these styes of music more than a plain country clean sound. There is a lot of us country guitar pickers out here that would like to have one of these almighty multiple effect pedals you could sit down with and make up some good patches without having to go through 100 patches of heavy metal, hard core rock, space ship sounds, wha's, and crap that I dont think anybody would ever use. Zzounds is the best. You bet I returned the pedal, not a problem with Zzounds, although I did have to pay the shipping to return it.

When you call, mention priority code 15FF-2N4Y. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976