When you call, mention priority code 16K9-10K3
  • Mon, Tue, Wed 8AM - 10PM (EST)
  • Thur Closed
  • Fri 8AM - 10PM (EST)

Rating and Reviews: Fender Standard Strat HSS

If you need to wail, strap on this beauty -- a locking tremolo and humbucker bridge pickup will open up the tonal possibilities of this stunning guitar.

"Fender Standard Hss Floyd Rose" submitted October 15, 2013

By Edward O in Boise, ID
Musical Background: 25 plus years
Music Style: Rock Christian, Blues
Overall: EXCELLENT...Guitar looks feels and sounds quality. They did an excellent job!I adjusted the height of strings, I like it ver low and was able to get a very good low fret action. Bridge is a very High gain Pickup. It has nice sounds with good lows and mids and picks up high freqs really well. The guitar looks showroom quality shiny and pristine. The frets almost look stainless steel. Great guitar for the fender Floyd rose Maple fret board fans. Thanks Fender.

"Strat that kills" submitted June 28, 2014

By Chris R in Point Reyes station, CA
Musical Background: 25 year g slinger
Music Style: Rock, blues, funk, reggae, rap, metal. Etc
Overall: Wow, I'm blown away by this guitar. After purchasing I changed string gauge to tens and had it professionally setup, highly recommended and this guitar plays amazingly, as good or better than my American deluxe. I will admit the pickups a a bit brash but I can dial in nicely with volume, tone adjustments quickly. The best thing is sweet blues and rock tone with metal ability and in tune tremolo usage. Let it be known that the Floyd is the Korean version but as far I can tell the only thing missing is the German stamping on back and the engraved F.R. On top plate. One thing that got me so excited was the plus top and how well the finish is, way beyond the web photo ability to portray. I have four electrics and this is the one I'd chose if I could only take one guitar and had to play a variety of styles.

"Strat plus with floyd" submitted July 3, 2014

By Chris Rossi in Point Reyes sta., CA
Musical Background: Long time player
Music Style: All types

When you call, mention priority code 16K9-10K3. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976