When you call, mention priority code 156B-30M4

Rating and Reviews: HSS Strat with Floyd Rose

Stretch your sound out with the Fender Standard Strat HSS FR. The famous Floyd Rose tremolo offers a new dimension to your performance.

"AWSOME!" submitted February 21, 2010

By a customer from advancestuff.com
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Southern Rock
Sound: The tone is just what I was looking for! The humbucker screams, and the pinch harmonics are incredible! You get that classic Strat feel with an 80's rock sound, and then being able to switch to that SRV rockin blues sound gives me the best of both worlds in one guitar. The clean tones are also incredible, and the sustain seems neverending. Feature: The Floyd Rose is made of the best quality. I have other guitars with a Floyd, but this one is by far a better made, high quality trem. After dive bombing, it returns to pitch perfectly. Awsome! Ease of Use: This guitar is so easy to play, not difficult at all to find the sound your looking for. Quality: Although it was MIM, you can't tell! The craftmanship is outstanding, the finish flawless, with minimal adjustments out of the box. Vertually ready to play when shipped. Value: The price is right! Need I say more. You normally can't get this quality for under a grand! Manufacturer Support: I haven't had to call for support. The guitar is in perfect condition. The Wow Factor: If you love 80's rock, but want the feel and sound of a Strat. Then this is your guitar! I bought mine in midnight wine, and the color is even better than it looks in the pictures online. A deep dark hot red, with chrome hardware, reminds me of driving a classic muscle car! Overall: I will be playing this guitar for the rest of my days, and so will my children, and their chilren, and so on, and so on!

"Yup." submitted May 26, 2013

By Nick H in Beaverton, OR
Overall
Musical Background: Been I musician since 1982. Degree in opera and classical music, but rock roots go to back to childhood, too.
Music Style: Hard original rock for Jesus.
Overall: Just received my MiM HSS Strat with Floyd Rose bridge and locking nut, in Arctic White. This will be my instant impression, unpack n attack review. First, here's my frame of reference: I have owned and loved an American Std HSS Strat w Sienna finish since 2005. It is one solid, well-built piece of sonority, makes big fat noises with rich timbres and overtones as coupled to my Marshall amp. I play original material in drop D Major (DADF#AD). The tones and crunch and color are quite, umm, well, HSS Strat-like, oddly enough. Drips quality and character. With this guitar insisting on drop D, I had a great excuse to finally get something else to keep in standard tuning. So, I looked high and low and circled back to another Strat HSS. With the Americans now bumping into $1,700, I asked myself "Hmm, what about the Made in Mexico version - can I trust it?" Checked out various reviews and found the answer: YES. It's excellent. Especially, as everyone says, for the price. It's true. Guitar was decently packed and set up very well. Was even still very close to being in tune - until something went DOINK after a few strokes and I had to bring it back up about one step. Nothing broken or amiss, probably the tremelo spring connections settling in ... or just the guitar's way of saying "H H H Hey...! I didn't know anyone loved me." I've played for a few hours now and everything seems perfect. I am very impressed with the quality - I can't find a single thing or function that is second rate. And the sound...it is just as beautiful and potent as my American. The American is noticeably heavier in weight and maybe has a somewhat richer tone as unplugged and/or undistorted but the MiM definitely does not leave me wanting more - my impression was "Wow, what a relief, this is full-blown Fender Strat HSS, no compromise." The humbucker seems just as hot and crunchy as the one on the American, in fact, is perhaps slightly hotter and brighter. The neck feels just perfect - slick and ideal contour for me. The FR bridge is a change for me - took a little playing to adapt palm resting/muting, as compared to the std Fender bridge. I typically play quite vigorously and forcefully, with a lot of rapid Barracuda-like machine gun fire, along with musically appropriate whammy (smiley face). Nothing wrong with the std Fender bridge, but the FR will be welcome, I think, in keeping things stable, hopefully also reducing broken strings. This was instant love, and I do have to admit I was quite relieved at the high quality and overall character of this MiM Strat. My first impression within a few seconds is usually accurate, and my first impression here was very, very positive with immediate love and adoption. If you like Strats, don't hesitate. And oh yeah, the Arctic White coupled with slightly off-white pick guard, and FR bridge and locking nut make a gorgeous music machine.

"Yup." submitted May 25, 2013

By Nick H in Beaverton, OR
Overall
Musical Background: Since 1982. I sing opera and classical music and play original tunes on guitar.
Music Style: Original: hard rock, Christian.
Overall: Just received my MiM HSS Strat with Floyd Rose bridge and locking nut, in Arctic White. This will be my instant impression, unpack n attack review. First, here's my frame of reference: I have owned and loved an American Std HSS Strat w Sienna finish since 2005. It is one solid, well-built piece of sonority, makes big fat noises with rich timbres and overtones as coupled to my Marshall amp. I play original material in drop D Major (DADF#AD). The tones and crunch and color are quite, umm, well, HSS Strat-like, oddly enough. Drips quality and character. With this guitar refusing to leave drop D, I had a great excuse to finally get something else to keep in standard tuning. So, I looked high and low and circled back to another Strat HSS. With the Americans now bumping into $1,700, I asked myself "Hmm, what about the Made in Mexico version - can I trust it?" Checked out various reviews and found the answer: YES. It's excellent. Especially, as everyone says, for the price. It's true. Guitar was decently packed and set up very well. Was even still very close to being in tune - until something went DOINK after a few strokes and I had to bring it back up about one step. Nothing broken or amiss, probably the tremelo spring connections settling in ... or just the guitar's way of saying "H H H Hey...! I didn't know anyone loved me." I've played for a few hours now and everything seems perfect. I am very impressed with the quality - I can't find a single thing or function that is second rate. And the sound...it is just as beautiful and potent as my American. The American is noticeably heavier in weight and maybe has a somewhat richer tone as unplugged and/or undistorted but the MiM definitely does not leave me wanting more - my impression was "Wow, what a relief, this is full-blown Fender Strat HSS, no compromise." The humbucker seems just as hot and crunchy as the one on the American, in fact, is perhaps slightly hotter and brighter. The neck feels just perfect - slick and ideal contour for me. The FR bridge is a change for me - took a little playing to adapt palm resting/muting, as compared to the std Fender bridge. I typically play quite vigorously and forcefully, with a lot of rapid Barracuda-like machine gun fire, along with musically appropriate whammy (smiley face). Nothing wrong with the std Fender bridge, but the FR will be welcome, I think, in keeping things stable, hopefully also reducing broken strings. This was instant love, and I do have to admit I was quite relieved at the quality and overall character of this MiM Strat. My first impression within a few seconds is usually accurate - my first impression here was very, very positive with immediate adoption. If you like Strats, don't hesitate.

"Love it" submitted August 9, 2012

By Frank E in Tucson, AZ
Overall
Musical Background: Guitar for leisure and fun but getting more serious
Music Style: blues, classic rock, christian
Overall: Well all mI can say is that I am an intermediate player at best but decided it was finaly time to go ahead and get myself something I would truly love and enjoy playing. I am very peased with the guitar and the set up right out of the box. it did take a few hours to let the strings stretch and the quitar get used to being out of the box. I got home from work at 5 pulled it out tuned and onlt put it down a few times befor I finaly went to bed at midnight. When I woke up it was in perfect tune. I'm diggin it the tone is awesome. I will eventualy have it set up professionaly to my liking but its basically ready to rock.

"My strat" submitted July 27, 2010

Musical Background: guitarist long time
Music Style: everything
Sound: i give this a 8 because of the dang fret buzz..although you dont hear it threw amp.o can feel it.Mine is perfectly set up and done profesionally any lower on action it would buzz like a kazoo.Guess thats strats for ya.Throu a amp with effects it will scream,but some distortions make this guitar sound like crap.Its not no heaven metal guitar screamer but its a great sounding strat,not as good as the all maple fret..the rose would i think doesnt sound as all maple.You can get a awsome eric johnson sound out of this,satri style sounds good too as well as clapton..now if your going for metal sound go to a schecter with emg active pickups....thatll do ya there Feature: it does stay in tune after whomping on the whammy ,,when its set up right.Mine from factory was going out of tune left and right.Well whoever put it together had the pick gaurd back to far and it was hitting floyd rose ,had to untighten screws and really force pick gaurd towards neck and retighten..now it works like a charm...but nonsense that i had to have this done.And the floyd rose was sloppy on the whammy ,used 2 rubber washers inside hole where whammy bar goes,,nice and tight and not sloppy Ease of Use: easy using,its a strat..great playing Quality: 7 on quality because the half ass job when it was put together.But as far as the wood and the guitar after properly setting up a 10 all the way.Sorry Fender but some dumb ass put this guitar together and i should not of gotten it this way>it cost me 45.00 for a professional set up ,,then still had to return item to guitar shope so they could fix the stupid out of tune problem...errrr Value: the value and price..excellent..this does play like a 2000.00 strat as i have played them..no big difference..note again"IF ITS SET UP RIGHT" Manufacturer Support: i give support a 10 ,,caus ethey were pretty kool and worked with the guitar shop to make it right..They even got right on phone and walked tec in my area throu the procedures..So that was kool .. The Wow Factor: the neck screams,,i can rip up and don this neck and get some nice hiend..this does feel real good playing..but so does my squire hss with 70s headstock..oops did i say squire..yEA that baby it super sweet..the headstock makes it play just like this..nice neck on both Overall: over all a 10 even after the nonsense...it does play like a hi end strat and sounds the same so save the money ,but do be prepared for a set up ..these are not set up all the time correctly from factory

When you call, mention priority code 156B-30M4. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976