When you call, mention priority code 1619-BRWH

Rating and Reviews: Fender Passport 300 PRO

Be heard in nearly every setting with the Passport 300 PRO portable PA system, which features a lightweight design. It comes with everything you need to sound great.

Overall

"Performers, Musicians, Ministers and Public Speakers, HEADS UP!" submitted May 26, 2011

Musical Background: Active Musician and Minister, Singer
Music Style: Southern Gospel, Rock, Country, Blues
Sound: The sound and the sound quality is very clear. It has a sharpe and crystal clear sound and we love it. We use it in public speaking and in Ministry as well and with or without music, it does a beautiful joy. The Passport 300 Pro PA System has met and exceeded our expectations and is compatible ewith our style of music. Alone, the PA works excellently! We are always live and it sounds much better live than in a recording. Feature: The product purchase also included sturdy speaker stands which are so easily set up and makes a world of difference in every environment we have used it. I do wish it had a built in CD player, but it does have a port to include one when we need it. Ease of Use: The interface sounds are amazing and can be adjust to a variety of tones and pitches depending on the speaker or singers, and each port has it's own seperate adjustments to fine tune whatever it is needed for. The manual is plain and informative and easily understood. Quality: I've had two other Passport systems, and this system is lighter, easier to set up and to transport from place to place, and the wattage is higher than the other systems I've used. I've never had a Fender Passport System to break down and I am expecting the same from this Passport 300 System. We expect it to last, because the last two systems, we donated to others for ppublic speaking and for church services. Value: We were excited about the low price, compared to other systems that were not as technically savvy and did not perform as well. Compared to other systems, the Passport 300 is the best buy! Manufacturer Support: I've never had an occassion to deal with Fender because I never had a reason to. The products have never needed service or work on them! The Wow Factor: The design is exactly right with the features that compliment our uses. Overall: If this system ever "wears out", I would buy another one just like it to replace it.
60 of 62 people (96.77%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Fender Passport 300 is one of the BEST deals for a high quality, small venue sound system" submitted January 2, 2012

By a customer from waters.org
Musical Background: Organist/Pianist 45 years
Music Style: Eclectic. I play most everything
Sound: great upper and mid ranges. IF you are a bass officionado, you won't be impressed; however, there is a dedicated output for a subwoofer and there are many good ones under $100 out there. I added an $80 Sony 10" subwoofer and this little guy rattles the walls of a 500 sq ft room with a 14' vaulted ceiling. I don't dare turn it up past 75%. Feature: PROS: LIghtweight and very rugged Everything you need comes packed in the unit Each input has treble/bass/reverb control CONS: N O N E Ease of Use: Took me longer to get it out of Zzzounds box and unpack it than it took to plug it all together and be up and running. When you have set it up one time, it literally takes only 2 minutes to be up and running. Quality: This is one of the most durable and well built lightweight sound sytems I've used. It would take a really hard blow to hurt this little guy when he is all closed up and latched Value: The only thing that could top this unit in value or bang for the buck would be his big brother the 600. Manufacturer Support: I doubt seriously that I'll need support. I've used Fender products for over 40 years and have NEVER had to return anything or get anything fixed. The only thing that would cause a support issue with this amplifier is if YOU run it over 90% for extended periods of time and blow a speaker out. Used within the confines of its original design it should last forever. The Wow Factor: In order to get the same fidelity out of my virtual pipe organ project, I'd spend twice as much on another brand Overall: I may relinquish this baby boomer to my production studio and buy his big brother for the main project, but I won't be returning this one under any circumstance.
20 of 21 people (95.24%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Best PA system for the price" submitted May 7, 2012

By PAUL EDWIN P in CHULA VISTA, CA
Musical Background: NONE
Music Style: ROCK, HIPHOP
Overall: I've looked at several PA systems and I find the Fender Passport 300 most suitable for our needs. It is very easy to setup, has ample inputs, and relatively lightweight & durable. We use it for our Zumbathons at Gyms or open -air venues. The sound is excellent especially if you add a sub-woofer. I only use a 100W Pioneer subwoofer but it cranks out a lot of bass. The sound is fantastic and I would highly recommend it to everyone.

"Fender Passport 300 PRO PA System" submitted March 27, 2012

By Frank S in Orange, CA
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing guitar for about 40 years. I play mainly for fun but also play in a band on the weekends.
Music Style: Blues, Folk, Rock
Overall: A great, affordable PA for small-to-midsize venues. Only 4 inputs for mics so you can't mic a whole band but for those coffee house gigs it's great. Easy to transport and set up plus it puts out pretty good sound. I didn't like the light-duty 15' cables that came with it so I bought 25' cables that were a little more heavy-duty. Loved that it came with stands from Zzounds. Also loved that Zzounds backed up their lowest price guarantee with no problem. I haven't needed manufacturer support yet.

"Compact, Dependable, Quality Sound!" submitted September 29, 2011

By a customer from moc.edu
Overall
Sound: I have used this product before and have had great experiences - that is why we purchased another one. They are great quality, easy to use, etc. I would recommend them to anyone. Feature: We received two free speaker stands - so useful and great deal. We will use them a lot. Ease of Use: Very easy to use - great sound. Manual was clear - easy to comprehend. Quality: I love how everything fits together (minus the speaker stands of course)- even has a place to keep the cords, etc. Doesn't take up a lot of storage space - but is a bit heavy to try to carry for any great distance (we are purchasing a cart to use with ours). Since I have used this product before I know how durable it is - that is why I bought another one this time around. Value: Definitely worth the money! Manufacturer Support: I have dealt with the company before. Very good service and great offers. I have not had to request any warranty or repair service. The Wow Factor: I like how it all fits together. It's a sharp looking system and it works well. Overall: Budgets being tight - I hope we don't have to buy another system for quite some time. If anything we'll see how our need is in terms of purchasing another one.

"Fender 300 PA System" submitted August 28, 2012

By Aj Fischer in Calumet, MI
Musical Background: Songwriter/Performer/ Solo and Trio
Music Style: Blue Jazz, Alt Folk, Film. Finger Picking Style. Plays a Taylor
Overall: Great. Shipping was fast, packed well. And the sound... is amazing. A bit on the heavy side for us gals, but it's cool.

"Dependable and Easy to use" submitted December 30, 2013

By Christopher W in Pasco, WA
Overall
Musical Background: I play tuba and washboard. I play the washboard professionally and teach swing dance.
Music Style: 40's and 50's
Overall: We just received our Fender Passport 300 Pro PA System. Of course I was already familiar with the brand and the system. Took it out of the box, plugged it in and connected it to my iphone to hear so tunes. It's Great. I teach swing dancing and this will be just the right size for the venues I work in.

"compatibility" submitted February 16, 2012

By Randall P in New Cumberland, PA
Musical Background: classical guitar for 7 years as a hobby
Music Style: folk
Sound: A smooth sound with straightforward channel controls for modifying the output. Feature: It is convenient to be able to plug in an accompanying instrument, but the level is low.There are no RCA inputs, so an 1/8" adapter is needed to go to a stereo component with RCA outputs.There is no balance control for the output channels to accommodate different rooms Ease of Use: This sets up quickly. The speakers have a nice response for crisp sound with smooth depth. I will have to experiment more to find a good method of instrument input. Quality: Nice looking and well built. Value: A good value for temporary venues. Manufacturer Support: N/A - it is bogus to require a rating below if I haven't contacted the manufacturer. The Wow Factor: The console face looks washed out. Colored pips on the knobs would be nice. More contrast between the labels and the background would help instead of black on dark gray. Overall: Overall a clean tight package for small to medium size venues.

"Purchase of the Fender Passort 300 Pro PA System" submitted April 22, 2014

By Larry White in Dahlonega, GA
Musical Background: Used by our church
Music Style: Christian, we use it in our fellowship hall.
Overall: Great product and great service from zzounds

When you call, mention priority code 1619-BRWH. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976